Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Ji Ah 이지아

nixekdevilnixekdevil ?{?Camper} FBGI:Agent WatermelonSingaporePosts: 6,644Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2009 in actors & actresses
Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi 태왕사신기 (Legend )

Name: Lee Ji Ah 이지아
Company: BOF Entertainment BOF 엔터테인먼트
Birth Year: 1981
Birth Day: 2nd February
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Blood type: A
Education: Pasadena Art Center College of Design 패서디나 아트센터
Debut : Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi MBC 태왕사신기 As Saeo and Sujini

Dramas:
2007 - Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi 태왕사신기
2008 - Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스
2009 - Style 스타일

~~~~~

MBC Drama Awards 2007

Baek Sang 2008- Best New Actress

Random Pictures

Dress to Kill Ad Campaign with So Ji Sub
Video: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=363968032

Japan 2008 Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi Promotion with rest of cast
Video: Lee ji ah speaks japanese http://youtube.com/watch?v=FkNp83JMuh0

LINKS

Lee Ji Ah's Official Website

Lee Ji Ah Offical BOF Website
2007 MBC Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi 태왕사신기 Soompi thread
2008 MBC Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스 Soompi thread
2009 SBS Style 스타일 Soompi thread

Interviews
이지아 Lee Ji Ah YTN Star 21 September 2007 Youtube Sendspace Download Link

Pictures
Pictures batch 1

~ i will update any new information about her.
if anyone wants to provide me with more information for updates PM me i will be grateful ^^

pictures credit to naver and yahoo! korea

Replies

• Gummi BearGummi Bear Pattinsonistic Posts: 567Member
    I didn't know she was that tall, 168cm!

I have noticed that Asian movie star always listed their bloodtype in their profile. Is there a reason for this?

Well, I am glad that you're making a thread for Lee Ji Ah liquidfir. She's going to have a lot of fans for her performances in Legend.
    Robert Pattinson ‡ Twilight ‡ Kristen Stewart
  • nixekdevilnixekdevil ?{?Camper} FBGI:Agent Watermelon SingaporePosts: 6,644Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE(Gummi Bear @ Sep 20 2007, 04:45 PM) »
    I didn't know she was that tall, 168cm!
    I have noticed that Asian movie star always listed their bloodtype in their profile. Is there a reason for this?
    Well, I am glad that you're making a thread for Lee Ji Ah liquidfir. She's going to have a lot of fans for her performances in Legend.

^^ hahahha i have no idea why but i think its something significant.. bloody types can show what kinda personalities..
    and i think koreans especially believe in that ^^

and i totally agree with u.. she is going to be a big star hahhaa ^^

more pictures

• liezleliezle (^_^)v Posts: 10,563Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited September 2007
    hey i'm here! thanks liquidfir for making a thread for lja.

for a newcomer lee ji ah is quite good. she stands out alongside her verteran co-actors in twssg. i hope to see her with more projects.

i was told that many koreans watching twssg are praising her. before twssg first broadcasted, kim pd actually said during the media pre screening the lja is a person to watch out for. image

i hope that the planned interview of her with byj for the drama twssg will push through.

i'm sure her 'boss' [byj] is so proud of her. image

she's really beautiful as seoa in twssg

and cute as suzini image
    image image
    :: BYJ :: SJS :: SS501 :: MyBlogspot ::
  • jinkzzmecjinkzzmec Ji Hwan & Yoo SoCalPosts: 7,519Member

IDOL

Liquidfir, i'm happy that you are creating
    a thread on her...i'm sure after TWSSG, she will become a big name star.
    For a newcomer, her acting is pretty good...looking forward to hearing
    more about her.
    image image
    "The trials in life are intended to make us better, not bitter"
    Judyannlou1
  • mymyjane2mymyjane2 YJ-oppa teenFAN! *(>3<)* JapanPosts: 779Member
    hi liquidfir! thanks for this thread. heard that she is fluent in english image image
  • nixekdevilnixekdevil ?{?Camper} FBGI:Agent Watermelon SingaporePosts: 6,644Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE(liezle @ Sep 20 2007, 04:52 PM) »
    hey i'm here! thanks liquidfir for making a thread for lja.

for a newcomer lee ji ah is quite good. she stands out alongside her verteran co-actors in twssg. i hope to see her with more projects.

i was told that many koreans watching twssg are praising her. before twssg first broadcasted, kim pd actually said during the media pre screening the lja is a person to watch out for. image

i hope that the planned interview of her with byj for the drama twssg will push through.

i'm sure her 'boss' [byj] is so proud of her. image

HUGZ..
    yes yes yes!! she is acting amongst those top notch actors and actresses and she is NOT overshadowed by them
    and she can stand as an equal~~ perfect~~ ^^

and i think she is fluent because she studies in the states? i cant wait for her to like speak some english in future interviews ^^?
    I tried searching in korea yahoo and naver.. but there is no interviews of her yET
  • angel2nytangel2nyt cookified somewherePosts: 7,917Friend of Soompi
    edited September 2007
    this girl is going to be a star..

sometimes she overdoes some of her scenes in twsk
    but its her first drama so yeah
  • syl47csyl47c MelbournePosts: 468Member
    Wow! I think Lee Ji Ah looks great in the 2nd and 3rd pics above! (Referring to her in a grey cap and beige trenchcoat, as well as the red+white tee with aviator shades)

Looking forward to knowing more about her in this new thread! image
  • jrcarlosjrcarlos &#45208;&#51032; &#47560;&#51020;Posts: 32Member
    i think she really looks great.

i'm still contemplating if i'm going to watch twssg or not.
    and if i do, byj would NOT be the reason obviously. ^-^;;;
    I Watch: 커피프린스 1호점 | 瀬戸の花嫁 | ブリーチ | ナルト 疾風伝
    imageimage
    "I thought I might be using a lifetime's happiness in a moment. I was that happy and she was that beautiful." - 世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ
    “Coffee Prince is.. something brimming, full… with coldness, sadness, feeling like I’d really die after it’s over." - 고은찬 (윤은혜)
  • mymyjane2mymyjane2 YJ-oppa teenFAN! *(>3<)* JapanPosts: 779Member
  • chocolaviechocolavie knight in shiny armour SingaporePosts: 1,683Member

IDOL

i find in certain pictures, she reminds me of jung ryeo won...image
  • jrcarlosjrcarlos &#45208;&#51032; &#47560;&#51020;Posts: 32Member
    edited September 2007
    QUOTE(mymyjane2 @ Sep 20 2007, 08:55 PM) »
    do as you like, this is a free world image

yeah, definitely i will @_@;
    btw, i don't really mean to offend any byj fan out there, my apologies.
    what i can do.. i just like the girl not the guy. >___<

anyway, her first pic on the first post reminds me of Kuchiki Rukia. ^-^
    I Watch: 커피프린스 1호점 | 瀬戸の花嫁 | ブリーチ | ナルト 疾風伝
    imageimage
    "I thought I might be using a lifetime's happiness in a moment. I was that happy and she was that beautiful." - 世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ
    “Coffee Prince is.. something brimming, full… with coldness, sadness, feeling like I’d really die after it’s over." - 고은찬 (윤은혜)
  • kiyekiye &#54620;&#44397;&#33; i wish..Posts: 1,568Friend of Soompi
    aw, definitely likin this girl! thanks for starting this thread! she has a charm about her~ looking forward to watching her in TWSSG. she's doing a fantastic job so far! i was surprised, knowing this is her debut drama. awsome! can't wait to see her act out more serious scenes.

she showed us the loving, caring, strong woman in the beginning. now total tomboy with a drinking problem! ^_~ hehe aja!
    Cheers, kiye.

Currently watching 49 Days and adoring Jo Hyun Jae.
    Loved watching Secret Garden and still adore Hyun Bin.

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE(mikaney. @ Sep 21 2007, 01:11 AM) »
    aw, definitely likin this girl! thanks for starting this thread! she has a charm about her~ looking forward to watching her in TWSSG. she's doing a fantastic job so far! i was surprised, knowing this is her debut drama. awsome! can't wait to see her act out more serious scenes. she showed us the loving, caring, strong woman in the beginning. now total tomboy with a drinking problem! ^_~ hehe aja!
    ^^.^^yes a charm to her ~~ thatz the phrase... i like her the moment i watched the 1st episode ~~ heheh..shall try to find more information of her.. but itz rather limited right now o.0||anywayz yes.. drinking. HAHAHHA drinking problem.. LOLLL itz not a problem..she is err juz a super good drinker. HahHAHA 술을 잘마실 수있어. *hugz.. going to bed now ~~~
    QUOTE(liezle @ Sep 20 2007, 04:52 PM) »
    hey i'm here! thanks liquidfir for making a thread for lja. for a newcomer lee ji ah is quite good. she stands out alongside her verteran co-actors in twssg. i hope to see her with more projects. i was told that many koreans watching twssg are praising her. before twssg first broadcasted, kim pd actually said during the media pre screening the lja is a person to watch out for. imagei hope that the planned interview of her with byj for the drama twssg will push through. i'm sure her 'boss' [byj] is so proud of her. :)she's really beautiful as seoa in twssg
    yes yes yes yes!!!!! i love her hair when she acted as Saeo....made me regret cutting off 19 inches off my hair just 2 weeks ago.. if only i wATCHED THIS FIRST~~~ o..0andi hope they will approve the interview..any idea when will the interview be scheduled if it is approved???

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2007
    QUOTE(liquidfir @ Sep 21 2007, 06:17 PM) »
    News: 이지아 Lee Ji Ah YTN Star 21 September 2007

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_uoL4PUB4

download link~ http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/tb45yt

Thanks for the link~! image

She fainted while acting in one of the scenes.... Wonder why? Fatigue?? Insufficient rest?? Lack of vitamins??? LOL Didn't understand what the presenter said image
  • c_gunawan541c_gunawan541 Cool Holy Pig Pig FarmPosts: 3,006Member

SUPERSTAR

Wooh!!!Thanks a lot for creating this thread.
    I think she's my favourite character in Legend<333~
    I like it when she play Suzini and also she's very elegant++pretty in her past life.
    She's tall~~168cm....woah~~~3 cm taller than me....
    I remember there was a report saying that she speaks fluent english too??
    She's going to make it big sooner or later~LOL~
    I like the first and second pictures a lot~So pretty<33

---Caroline
    Currently fangirling over Jasper Liu and Im Chan Hyung.
    Blog: Obsessions of Line | Tumblr: smallline | Viki: carolies541
  • jinkzzmecjinkzzmec Ji Hwan & Yoo SoCalPosts: 7,519Member

IDOL

watched the interview...thank you for posting
    poor girl got hit by an ax...must have hurt a lot... image
    and she also fainted...acting in an action filled
    drama must be very taxing especially for a newbie
    like her...has to give her credit though for being
    such a trooper...I saw her in the 5th epi BTS
    being rolled by someone on the ground...probably
    showing her how to act out a scene..yay!!!!
    image image
    "The trials in life are intended to make us better, not bitter"

SUPERSTAR

edited September 2007
    QUOTE(syl47c @ Sep 21 2007, 06:50 PM) »
    Thanks for the link~! image
    She fainted while acting in one of the scenes.... Wonder why? Fatigue?? Insufficient rest?? Lack of vitamins??? LOL Didn't understand what the presenter said image

hihi' the title of the interview... it is....
    who is lee ji ah from the popular tae wang sa shin gi

the reason is...

she was acting in the cold cold weather for too long.,... and she got under the weather...
    half way through walking her legs gave way.. and the manager came and piggy-backed her to the hospital for a check up~~

[according to the interview...
    the character she is acting as, sujini will have a beautiful and heart-aching loveline with daemdeok( baeyongjoon)...

시청률은 저조하지만 주인공의 인기 만큼은 최정상이다. 드라마 '아이엠 샘'(KBS2)의 어리버리 미술선생 손태영이 최고의 전성기를 맞고 있다. 스포츠조선이 인터넷을 통해 매주 실시하는 '스타랭킹' 여자탤런트 부문에서 손태영은 총 2573명 중 603명(23.4%)의 지지를 받아 지난주 8위에서 1위로 고속승진했다. 손태영은 '아이엠 샘'에서 어리숙하지만 귀여운 '소미'역으로 물오른 연기를 선보이며 그동안 지적받았던 발음문제나 연기력에 대한 논란을 잠재웠다. 또 동그란 바가지 헤어스타일과 '소미표' 패션스타일을 유행시키며 마니아팬들의 지지를 얻고 있다. 금요드라마 '날아오르다'(SBS)에 출연 중인 왕빛나는 511명(19.9%)의 클릭을 받아 2위에 올랐고,

화제작 '태왕사신기'에서 첫선을 보이며 눈길을 끌고 있는 이지아가 3위(12.9%)로 첫진입했다. 이지아는 신인답지 않은 연기력과 신선한 외모로 '태왕사신기'가 방송되자마자 화제의 인물로 부상했다.

'대조영'(KBS1)의 박예진은 283표(11%)로 4위에, 주말드라마 '깍두기'(MBC)의 박신혜는 212표(8.2%)로 5위에 올랐다.
    Hey, thanks! Haha, realised you also posted it back in the TWSSG thread image

The poor dear! She really looked so pale and ill there...

QUOTE(liquidfir @ Sep 21 2007, 08:53 PM) »
    hihi' the title of the interview... it is....
    who is lee ji ah from the popular tae wang sa shin gi

the reason is...

she was acting in the cold cold weather for too long.,... and she got under the weather...
    half way through walking her legs gave way.. and the manager came and piggy-backed her to the hospital for a check up~~

[according to the interview...
    the character she is acting as, sujini will have a beautiful and heart-aching loveline with daemdeok( baeyongjoon)...

시청률은 저조하지만 주인공의 인기 만큼은 최정상이다. 드라마 '아이엠 샘'(KBS2)의 어리버리 미술선생 손태영이 최고의 전성기를 맞고 있다. 스포츠조선이 인터넷을 통해 매주 실시하는 '스타랭킹' 여자탤런트 부문에서 손태영은 총 2573명 중 603명(23.4%)의 지지를 받아 지난주 8위에서 1위로 고속승진했다. 손태영은 '아이엠 샘'에서 어리숙하지만 귀여운 '소미'역으로 물오른 연기를 선보이며 그동안 지적받았던 발음문제나 연기력에 대한 논란을 잠재웠다. 또 동그란 바가지 헤어스타일과 '소미표' 패션스타일을 유행시키며 마니아팬들의 지지를 얻고 있다. 금요드라마 '날아오르다'(SBS)에 출연 중인 왕빛나는 511명(19.9%)의 클릭을 받아 2위에 올랐고,

화제작 '태왕사신기'에서 첫선을 보이며 눈길을 끌고 있는 이지아가 3위(12.9%)로 첫진입했다. 이지아는 신인답지 않은 연기력과 신선한 외모로 '태왕사신기'가 방송되자마자 화제의 인물로 부상했다.

'대조영'(KBS1)의 박예진은 283표(11%)로 4위에, 주말드라마 '깍두기'(MBC)의 박신혜는 212표(8.2%)로 5위에 올랐다.