Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World's Most Beautiful Woman?

zaadeezaadee Posts: 158Member
image image
Who do you think is the world's most beautiful woman? Is it fair to say that there is ONE Beautiful woman who wins against everyone else?Shouldn't women's beauty be based on how intellectual they are? Why is it always based on physical beauty? Are these women who are chosen, good role models for society,intellectual, or just general figures of beauty?
Some of the women that are usually chosen for this position are Sophia Loren, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez or maybe Aishwarya Rai????Should they be in these positions???

Replies

• MelitusMelitus A+ canadaPosts: 2,081Member
    Umm those women you chose are so last year lol. JESSICA ALBA FTW
    se sono rose fioriranno
  • nacj88nacj88 Home of Starbucks =]Posts: 3,341Friend of Soompi
    edited September 2007
    I think it was decided a while ago that Aishwarya Rai was world' most beautiful woman...No doubt she's frikkin' gorgeous, but i think it is unfair. There are soooooo mannny beautiful women all over the world and to say that one person is the 'one' is wrong. I don't think ppl should choose like that.
  • chromeheartschromehearts Posts: 1,373Friend of Soompi
    edited September 2007
    ^jessica alba is more sex appeal than beautiful

nam gyu ri
    song hye kyo
    kim ok bin
    boa
    zhang zi yi
  • Malice_KaiserMalice_Kaiser The Real ? Posts: 12,072Member

IDOL

Uh, well, there's physical beauty and there's inner beauty.

No one is saying people like Aishwarya Rai are the most lovable or dateable or that you could spend the rest of your life with her. She's simply one of the most gorgeous women in the world.
    I don't see why they shouldn't be in these positions, people are only admiring their beauty, not saying they're great people.
    taijivn5.jpg
  • AireiaAireia ★ ; dreaminthenight Posts: 2,592Member
    As corny as this may sound, everyone's beautiful. LOL. But anyway, let me answer your questions.

I think that Kate Beckinsale is one of the world's most beautiful. And no, it's not fair to say that there's only one beautiful woman. Beauty is based on many factors and to say that it should be based on intellect is kind of unfair as well. Beauty is not always based on physical features too. Anyway, all those women you listed up there should be in those positions along with a kajillion other women. Heh.
  • loveofloveof ??????? CanadaPosts: 2,005Member
    edited September 2007
    well everyone is going to say some korean celeb... image
    anyways, i think Jessica Alba is the most beautiful women on earth.
    _________________-_image
  • xchuchanxxchuchanx Posts: 806Member
    every woman is the most beautiful woman

DUH
  • NanaNana ??? IllinoisePosts: 2,784Member
    QUOTE(peachiez89 @ Sep 15 2007, 01:50 PM) »
    I think it was decided a while ago that Aishwarya Rai was world' most beautiful woman...No doubt she's frikkin' gorgeous, but i think it is unfair. There are soooooo mannny beautiful women all over the world and to say that one person is the 'one' is wrong. I don't think ppl should choose like that.

She was chosen because the majority spoke. I guess her appearance appealed to people all over the world most.

Angelina Jolie definitely deserves a position of most beautiful woman, she's got not just the outer beauty but all the good qualities accompanied by that. She's a role model, not just a pretty face.
  • lovelessloveless Posts: 283Member
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I don't think that there's anyone in the world who is the most beautiful woman, since it really depends on opinion.
  • sushiwhoresushiwhore Oldie Washington~Posts: 10,313Friend of Soompi

IDOL

i do like jessica alba alot shes so pretty >.>

another one for me is gwen stefani
    Then I've concluded, that after many years of nothingness, I had found nothingness to be something.

• EmiParkEmiPark ☆Over The Rainbow & Under The Stars..UKPosts: 1,053Banned

TRAINEE

No way why is everyone sayin jessica alba?!?!?...i think shes skanky. >_< Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and what im saying here proves it cause you think she is and i think she isnt innit! xD

EmiPark =D <3
    Read FF!♥....image ||Control Your Hormones, Fool!||The Arcanum||Cell Phone<- i am reading ur fanfics ppls but my postin __________________________________________________________________thing been removed..im so so sooo SORRY!!!!! </33333
    Perfer Et Obdura; Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim ....image
    just because i didnt love u the way u wanted me 2, doesnt mean i didnt luv u the best way i cud do...=[ <3
    [right]
    [/right]
  • JELLOOJELLOO ? : she who dares to stand where I stood. C a n a d aPosts: 2,433Friend of Soompi
    a lot of people are saying jessica alba o_o
    she is gorgeous, but i wouldnt say most beautiful woman.
    but i dont know who i think is, ill have to think about it image
  • flyhigh1030flyhigh1030 what is it? Posts: 2,784Member

IDOL

QUOTE(Melitus @ Sep 15 2007, 12:45 PM) »
    Umm those women you chose are so last year lol. JESSICA ALBA FTW

i am a girl
    not a guy
    just trying to make something of myself 
  • Maybelline LiMaybelline Li 3005 Posts: 3,742Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Jessica Alba, freaking hot and sexy looking.

yet so sweet looking haha.

my next one would be Hyori Lee<3
    credits to Saranghae012
    US GMARKET SURVEY
  • Lebanese_BlondeLebanese_Blonde hate is easy; love takes courage SeoulPosts: 1,117Member
    lol jessica alba got way skinny, skinny is not hot.
    but it's hard for me to decide because they generally wear too much makeup to judge..
  • kfreakkfreak concrete jungle where dreams are made ofPosts: 6,632Member

IDOL

if everyone said jessica alba,
    then its her image
  • xchuchanxxchuchanx Posts: 806Member
    Here's a pic of Aishwarya Rai:

http://www.southasiabiz.com/uploads/Aishwa...ai_Cannes_6.jpg

my opinion:
    she looks like a freaking barbie

technically she does have features that are considered "beautiful" to society: big eyes, full lips, skinny/lean body, full breasts, long pointy nose, arched eyebrows, etc.
  • inspired04inspired04 THE BAYPosts: 1,084Member
    edited September 2007
    QUOTE(heartSERA @ Sep 15 2007, 01:56 PM) »
    I think that Kate Beckinsale is one of the world's most beautiful. And no, it's not fair to say that there's only one beautiful woman. Beauty is based on many factors and to say that it should be based on intellect is kind of unfair as well. Beauty is not always based on physical features too. Anyway, all those women you listed up there should be in those positions along with a kajillion other women. Heh.

i agree with everything you said. it's not fair to choose just one, but my personal picks would be:
    kate beckinsale
    alessandra ambrosio (VS model)
    honey lee (ex-miss korea)
    song hye gyo
    credit: permamint @ livejournal.com
  • viet_la_amourviet_la_amour FloridaPosts: 91Member
    i vote li bing bing!!

but umm. i dont' think there is such a thing as most beautiful woman in the world. cuz beautiful people are the all the same... they're beautiful. ahaha. how could you possibly choose? plus when you do choose, you are biased.

ahhhmitch.
    zhen de, zhen de xi huan ni.
  • freyrfreyr Posts: 275Member
    I think its stupid that there is even the worlds most beautiful women. who cares!!!