Good Korean Food Recipe Site(in Korean Or English)

Guest pinkch33ks

Guest pinkch33ks

I'm away from home for school and would like to learn how to cook korean food on my own since I can't really subsist on sandwiches everyday. I'm having trouble finding a good website with lots of recipes.

I want to learn how to make various banchan, soups(gooks), and things like jjapcahe, bindaedduk, etc.

Post some up!

• 3 years later...
Guest HaLee_Sakura

i would suggest Maangchi.com and Aeriskitchen.com

Both these women are awesome cooks and have constant updates. I've also tried heaps of their recipes and they never fail me - so check 'em out ^^

Guest LOVEcloth

I agree with HaLee_Sakura. Maangchi.com is a popular youtube cooking guru for her Korean cooking skills. Her recipe looks amazing. I've only tried one recipe and was thrilled with it. Delicious and easy to make. Aeriskitchen.com is also one of my favorite (not to mention her adorable little son, Bryson). Her recipe are also easy to follow and looks yummy.

EDIT:

Just realized that the thread dated back to 2007. Nonetheless, I hope this little information will be useful to whoever wants to cook Korean dishes. =)

Archived