Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slim Nose And Face

this-is-karethis-is-kare Toronto, ONPosts: 56Member
How do you make your face and nose smaller
Hey
I was wondering if there was a way to make your face or nose smaller
I've seen some of these japanese things that "excersise" your face and slim it down ...

Replies

• xchuchanxxchuchanx Posts: 806Member
    Unless you're under 12 years old, "exercises" won't work. The bones and cartilage in your face has already hardened to the point where change isn't possible through external force.
    The only way to reshape your face is through surgery, or a hard punch to the face.
  • muchachamuchacha anananana ? North Pole.Posts: 1,192Member
    Well if your kinda chubby then you can excersize it to make it slimmer. But if your body is skinny to begin with then it was probably in your genes. You can't do anything except like xchuchanx said "plastic surgery".
  • chiyochiyo dreamer DreamlandPosts: 2,707Friend of Soompi
    some people have fleshy noses and cheeks. so if your face is fleshy or chubby and you loose weight, your face and nose appear slimmer. (not always though. some people can´t loose weight on their face, only their body becomes slimmer)

you could also try to use makeup to make your face + nose appear slimmer. works fine for me ^^
    ***Chiyo's Current Favorite Items***
    msoygo.jpg uok0i.jpg
  • this-is-karethis-is-kare Toronto, ONPosts: 56Member
    yeah see I don't know about slimming face but I read up on how Japanese women usually have smaller faces, and regardless of their body size and stuff, its supposed to be some sort of slimming tape/wrap or mask. Just wanted to know if you guys have heard of it. And my friend (born with a button nose) said her mom made her wear a clothes pin on her nose when she watched tv and her nose and pretty slim now. Haha ever heard of that ?
  • JunRi&lt;3JunRi<3 CALIFORNIAAAPosts: 1,052Member
    Face= I think just do facial exercises. Don't chew gum or anything a lot because that'll give you a big jaw/wider face. Yea I saw a LOT of face wraps in Japan. I never bought one so I don't know if it works or not.
    Japanese women have tiny faces, but that's usually because they're very thin and small.

Anyways, and for your nose? Well sorry, but your nose is permanent unless you get surgery. Everyone has a hard time accepting that- but that's just how it is. =\

The nose clips don't work. I'm serious. My mom bought two nose clips in Japan and after using them, my nose just swelled HAHA. My mom's nose swelled too.

And unless your still really young and growing, pinching your nose won't help either. I've pinched my nose since I was 12, and I've only had a minor improvement since then. (I've pinched my nose consecutively every day for 2 years and a half.) image

• b7jkyb7jky UKPosts: 345Member
    i woulda thought losing weight could slim your face down...
    im on a diet right now and ive lost weight, my face might have slimmed down cause my dad said my nose got bigger.
    OMFG.
    MacBook Pro, iPhone, Apple <3'
    Toy Poo's, Grey Kitties <3'
    Fashion, Shoes, Handbags <3'
    <3' buli
  • IlikeChickenIlikeChicken =| VancouverPosts: 1,927Member
    edited August 2007
    Im sorry but I dont think you can do anything about that stuff now. ..Unless you're kinda chubby then you should start losing weight since it can change how your face and nose looks

Other than that, go for surgery
  • mz.carolynmz.carolyn Posts: 1,142Member
    QUOTE(this-is-kare @ Aug 27 2007, 03:34 PM) »
    yeah see I don't know about slimming face but I read up on how Japanese women usually have smaller faces, and regardless of their body size and stuff, its supposed to be some sort of slimming tape/wrap or mask. Just wanted to know if you guys have heard of it. And my friend (born with a button nose) said her mom made her wear a clothes pin on her nose when she watched tv and her nose and pretty slim now. Haha ever heard of that ?

My mom did the same thing. It's because when you're really young, your bones haven't completely hardened, and neither has the cartilage, so it's still shape-able. Only when you're REALLY young though.
    ♥my fantasy, my melody, my remedy, my favorite...

• I_broke_a_nail!I_broke_a_nail! Crazy Posts: 5,151Friend of Soompi
    QUOTE(mz.carolyn @ Aug 27 2007, 06:22 PM) »
    My mom did the same thing. It's because when you're really young, your bones haven't completely hardened, and neither has the cartilage, so it's still shape-able. Only when you're REALLY young though.

oh... if only I could turn back time.
    LOL
  • VoltageVoltage Posts: 173Member
    QUOTE(xchuchanx @ Aug 27 2007, 03:22 PM) »
    Unless you're under 12 years old, "exercises" won't work. The bones and cartilage in your face has already hardened to the point where change isn't possible through external force.
    The only way to reshape your face is through surgery, or a hard punch to the face.

hands down the funniest thing i have ever read on soompi
  • eunhaeeunhae somewherePosts: 1,297Member
    there was this show where it showed you lots of face exercises but i forgot...
    & they said massage specific areas
    try looking for facial exercises on google or something image
  • bawkbawk Posts: 2,509Member

IDOL

blehhh u kno wut i always buy this japanese fashion magazine n it has these "exercise how to" sections so i tried to do the facial exercises for a week but in the end it wus bs ..lol in fact i think it made my face worse by stretching it too much i prolly gained face muscle aha X____x...u could try to lose weight overall maybe like a few pounds?? i kno that really helped me the change wus subtle but my face wus a bit more defined than before lol as for the nose..ehh...u could give those korean/japanese/chinese noseclips a try??
  • starrydreamerstarrydreamer ChicagoPosts: 127Member
    You can use bronzer to contour your face. Brush bronzer on the sides of your face, and on either side of your nose. It makes a pretty noticeable difference.

You can go to Sephora and ask how to do it.

=)

Otherwise, I would say weight loss is the most effective way to slim your face.

As for the nose... surgery would be the best option...
  • k a r e nk a r e n Posts: 278Member
    Pinching your nose works.
    Well it worked for me.
    Before my nose was round and the nostrils were a bit bigger, but now its slimmer and pointier.

I also heard that there was some sort of face massage that makes your face smaller.
    They like push your face together or something.
    Sounds weird to me though.
  • this-is-karethis-is-kare Toronto, ONPosts: 56Member
    hehe

so many people commented
    haha I know this isn't really on topic but I'm new here so yay
    yeah I was born with a super flat nose, like the ones that just come outta no where in the middle of your face
    my uncle used to call me a cat cause of it. so yeah I used to pinch the bridge alot and the bridge got bigger (or maybe cause I was hit in the face with a ball so many times I lost count) just thought I'd share hehe image
  • TalonTalon Posts: 89Member
    If you are young and still growing. I think you stop worrying about it, because your facial structure changes as you progress through puberty. Usual I notice that peoples face become longer and slimmer compared to when they were younger.

Also if you still worried, I recommend losing so weight, because even if you lose 5-10 pounds, it is very noticeable at your face.
  • inkink nowhere :(Posts: 54Member
    QUOTE(this-is-kare @ Aug 27 2007, 01:34 PM) »

Who would do that to their child?
  • revontuletrevontulet Posts: 1,119Member

ROOKIE

^There are people who've done worse things to their children image

Plastic surgery? But that's expensive and extreme :/
  • IIIJCIIIIIIIJCIIII Posts: 14Member
    makeup: the technique is called highlighting & shadowing.

try to loose weight if your face is chubby

there are cooling lotions, which make swollen faces less chubby (only works if you have a high water content in your skin)

and last but not least: surgery.

☆ ☆ ☆
    live rich, die poor
    ☆ ☆ ☆
  • poochiepoochie Posts: 8Member
    i heard that too much salt intake will result in a bulbous nose tip. so i guess, less salty food or drink more water if you can't resist the salty food?

not sure of the slim face though. since it's all down to bone structure, i guess surgery is the only way?