Pills That Make You Grow Taller

Guest dorqx1

Guest dorqx1

since the past 2 years, my mom has been feeding me all these korean pills she said she got from a doctor..

i'm 5''2 and she wants me to be 5''7.. i am 15, turning 16 in a month so i probably stopped growing.

do these pills stunt your growth? D:

any information? :[

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Liberi Fatali

Pills don't work, haha. Nothing does, it's all about genetics, although, eating healthy and good exercise can help.

If they did work, then Tom Cruise wouldn't be 5'7. =D

And you still might have some time to grow, just do regular exercise and eat healthy.

Guest Storytime

They do work :( My friend's mother also fed her and her siblings pills (little green ones) and she's real tall. Even her little sister (a lot younger than I am) is already my height.

Which ones do you have?

Guest dorqx1

They do work :( My friend's mother also fed her and her siblings pills (little green ones) and she's real tall. Even her little sister (a lot younger than I am) is already my height.

Which ones do you have?

ahh i really hope they work :unsure:

i don't know what they are called, it's all in korean and i'm horrible at reading it haha.

they are like a greenish-olive color.

Guest k a r e n

^ My friend ate that and said it doesn't help her with growth at all. :mellow:

Anyways, I don't think the pills may exactly work.

I don't know, but maybe it depends on the person.

My friend has been eating all sorts of pills but hasn't grown much.

However another person i know ate some calcium pills or something and grew 2 centimeters (and she's around 17 years old.)

Guest Conni<3

i dont think they work. they`re really bad for your health i heard. :mellow: its all about genetics, excercise more if you wanna get taller, oh and eat healthy.

Guest xchuchanx

There are pills out there that target your growth hormones.

It will only work if you start at an early age. like... childhood.

if you had your period already, you miiiiiiiiiiight be able to squeeze 1 or 2 inches. After your period, chances of growing taller are slimmmmm

my friend bought hers at assi. its the one with this kid cartoon on it.

my friend's friend (whose actually my friend too..) ate it and grew about 3 inches. but it wasn't pills. it was more like a gel.

I have been on those growing taller forums. The people said they are hormone pills. Once you take it it would trigger your brain to release hormones through your entire body, but the down side is once you have taken it, you have to keep taking it because your brain will not release them naturally any longer.

I'm not 100% sure about it, but you can ask the people on those popular forums online.

Guest crazypilovee

ughhh i'd think these pills are bad for u..

mm if u wanna grow taller the NATURAL way, go play basketball! wonder why basketball kids are all really tall? of course some still stay short, but a lot of ppl grow really tall because when u jump up and down, ur joints get stimulated and grow. the end of the bones is where they grow, and if you stimulate them they'll grow even more than normal.

i read in time mag once about this contest in china for the best made-over girl.. like ugly to pretty girl through plastic surgery and other stuff. some of the grls had SURGERY to BREAK their leg bones, and then reattach them and be in a cast for like 6 months-1 yr and wait for it to grow. yeah their bones were DEFINITELY stimulated... they said it hurt a lot but was worth it... ugh i'd never do that -__-'' but it proves me right :) haha

Guest dehoot

Hormone pills can cause a lot of side effects that can leave you permanently.. not right. :\

They are also very expensive, and you'd probably only grow about 2 inches maximum for about $200.

2 inches for $200, and a potential load of side effects? Yeah...

Play basketball. Drinking milk won't necessarily make you grow taller, but it'll make your bones stronger... which you'll always need in life. :P

Be active and live a happy life. What more can you ask for?

Guest Swiss Cheese

Pills don't work, haha. Nothing does, it's all about genetics, although, eating healthy and good exercise can help.

^^ROFLMAO.

There's more side-effects in those pills than positive effects. >=0

Ah well, 5'2 is a pretty good height anyways.

FUNSIZED! ^^'

Guest addickshun

it's better for you not to take pills and rely on them for your growth,

grow naturally, it's way better cuz' there won't be side effects!

you haven't completely gone past your growing stage so don't worry~

just eat healthy and exercise :]

My sister bought these growth pills from the pharmacy.

She didn't grow. xD In the label it said something about

being over 20 can take the pills. Meh.

The bottle was yellow and it was quite expensive. :P

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

^ Yup.

I think it's mostly genetics... My friend ate those pills before and she's still pretty short.

Her mom stopped because they found out it's bad for you or something(?).

Eh, she tried all those like drinks and powders and they all didn't work. She's barely 5 feet.

Guest yunhobaby

HAHA. thats FUNNY!

Guest loveex3

i'm 5'3", age 14.

i want to be atleast 5'7" -_-

my mom used to feed me pills too.

they're supposed to work.

but i think it's different with everyone.

just drink alot of milk [strong bones & grow taller!] :D

and also i heard if you jumprope alot it'll help too.

not sure though..

but don't lose hope!

you're supposed to keep growing til age like 20 i think..

or so i heard :P

Archived