Fat Face + Slim Body

Guest lily-chan

Guest lily-chan

Possible?
I've recently lost weight. A lot of weight. My body has in fact slimmed down (I still have a bit to go since I'm still kinda chubby). However, my face didn't. I lost my double chin, yes. However, I still seem to have a fat face. People sometimes think I'm fat because of my face (I wear medium... but this lady gave me an extra large to try on -_-).

I know for a fact that my face shape is round. Yes, many of you are going to say that it's the reason why it looks chubby. But I bet you didn't know that celebrities such as Cameron Diaz and Penelope Cruz also have round faces, yet seem oval (well, if you did, I didn't xD).

Is there a way to slim my face down? Or is possible that my face is just going to stay chubby even if my body slims down?

Picture on the 2nd page

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same with me! i'm kinda skinny but my face is sooooooooooooooooooooo chubby!!!!

gaaah!! ., well.. chubby makes some cute effects but i'm kinda bored with that, i can't be sexy with chubby face =(

my friend said that some injection (vit C) in a cheek could help ., or try Mesotetaphy ..

Guest tokyochicdoll

you know.. its probably just baby fat? you cant really lose those... PLUS.. having a cute chubby face is better than having a horse face :P

Guest Hemera

you can't really change your natural face shape...unless you get surgery or something :crazy:...yea..my mom has a really slim face, while my natural face shape is oval...it's really round right now ;___;

Guest anecia

There's a possibility that...

You'r born with a fat face cause of your bone structure...sooo no matter how you try dieting to make your face slim,it wouldn't work...

There's this girl i met who has a slim body but fat face..soo yeah..she slim down alot but her face just wouldn't "slim down"

Guest Rekidai

oh wow for me when i exercise i lose weight everywhere. Anyways do some face exercises stretch your neck and face muscles. Try doing some yoga? The yoga that im doing has some exercises you can use.

Ahahaha I have that problem too, but people told me since I'm young it's just baby fat. My mom said I shouldn't take excerising and dieting too seriously at this age, it could stunt my growth and you know how much alot of asians hate being short. :lol: I'll just lose the fat-ness after I turn 20, it's not like I got anyone to impress right now anyway.

Guest mz.carolyn

Just keep doing what you're doing...the face is the last place on your body to lose fat.

So don't worry, and keep it up!

Guest pandaluv

yeah.. i've seen a lot of girls with really skinny bodies but chubby face xD maybe it's just baby fat? since you said you've lost double chin maybe itll slim down if you lose more weight

get a new hair cut. hair can alter the shape of u r face drastically. talk to a stylist and ask him/her what they recommend for slimming down your face. your best bet would be layers around your face to hide some of the fat and make your face more oval looking

Guest lily-chan

Same with me! i'm kinda skinny but my face is sooooooooooooooooooooo chubby!!!!

gaaah!! ., well.. chubby makes some cute effects but i'm kinda bored with that, i can't be sexy with chubby face =(

my friend said that some injection (vit C) in a cheek could help ., or try Mesotetaphy ..

Yeah, but I'm not chubby in a cute way. I'm chubby in an unattractive way which makes me look fat -_-

yes like stretches and stuff to lose fat in areas of your face

I shall try that! Thanks =).

you know.. its probably just baby fat? you cant really lose those... PLUS.. having a cute chubby face is better than having a horse face :P

I'm 18 now. I don't think its baby fat anymore xD! LOL @ the horse face comment

Guest immaflipp

get a new hair cut. hair can alter the shape of u r face drastically. talk to a stylist and ask him/her what they recommend for slimming down your face. your best bet would be layers around your face to hide some of the fat and make your face more oval looking

yepp! i have a chubby face 2 but then i got a haircut like wat Azngel said & it kinda made my face less chubby XD

Guest my sweet love*

i wouldnt say it's a FAT face if you have a slim body.

your face is probably just round...

but look at omg..whats her face...um..Orlando's ex-gf from BLUE CRUSH.

well anyway, SHE was like..a STICK but she still had a round face.

dont worry too much of it. you probably just have a babyface.

Archived