Tea Lovers.

Guest asholeee

Guest asholeee

What's your favorite kind?
I'm a big fan of tea and I drink atleast one cup of hot tea everyday. What's everyone's favorite kind of tea?

Mine is Earl Grey and Kyoto Cherry Green Tea. [: MM

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oceansportrait

Earl gray. I don't experiment much with trying out lots of different kinds of tea but I do like this one. I'm always a bit paranoid though about drinking lots of tea because I heard it can stain your teeth (same with coffee). Any truth to that? How much do you have to drink for it to start staining teeth? Two cups a day? Three? Four?

Guest asholeee

Earl gray. I don't experiment much with trying out lots of different kinds of tea but I do like this one. I'm always a bit paranoid though about drinking lots of tea because I heard it can stain your teeth (same with coffee). Any truth to that? How much do you have to drink for it to start staining teeth? Two cups a day? Three? Four?

Don't worry about staining your teeth as long as you're not drinking black tea on a regular basis :] Other teas are alright to drink or just make sure you brush your teeth after drinking it.

Guest jesseski

Green tea/jasmine tea. Tea is just so yummy >< And speaking of tea, I saw a license plate today "TEA 54" I thought it was pretty cool :)

Guest witchery

somebody gimme oolong tea >.<

i really really love green tea though

liptons

vanilla and jasmine scented ones are my fave

Guest Lanlan

Special teas that you brew:

Mountain green teas that have that flowery fragrance,

Pearl jasmine

Oolongs

Rose

Chrysanthmum

I especially love aesthetic ones like the ones that bloom in your pot

for tea as just a beverage: Tea's Tea by Ito En is an AWESOME brand. I love the green, jasmine, oolong, rose, and hoji

Guest asholeee

Special teas that you brew:

Mountain green teas that have that flowery fragrance,

Pearl jasmine

Oolongs

Rose

Chrysanthmum

I especially love aesthetic ones like the ones that bloom in your pot

for tea as just a beverage: Tea's Tea by Ito En is an AWESOME brand. I love the green, jasmine, oolong, rose, and hoji

I absolutely love Chrysanthemum. [:

i love chinese tea. teas with names i dont know how to say in english.

my recent favorites are pu er tea and luo han guo tea.

i like chrysanthemum tea when it's "real"(orangic). when chrysanthemum tea turns green or brown-ish green, it's usually fake and taste awful.

i hate tea that is sweetened. like most bottled "tea" out there, green tea, jasmine tea, oolong tea...whatever sweetened tea. ugh.

ok...fine..it taste good sometimes...but not when you want to get rid of thirst from it...

Guest neferteenie

i mostly like green tea. :]

but i like tea, so drink others too~~ like jasmine and chamomile and chrysanthemum.

they're good too. ^^

Guest overmyhead

i just like green tea and green tea with jasmine..I dont try many others..i did once and it was gross. I'll just stick with those, thankyou :)

Guest sMYlie33

I LOOOOVE GREEN TEA...plus all things made with green tea i.e,

green tea:

-moon cake

-sponge cake

-ice crem

...you get the point!LOL

Archived