Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Face Size

krnswtiekrnswtie CaliforniaPosts: 191Member
edited August 2007 in fitness & sports
what's yours?
many people have been saying how length may not be the only determinant to a small face but i don't exactly know how to measure the width (i think it'll get too complicated) haha so i guess we'll just stick to length. but now that i think about it, i do agree that width probably has a bigger role in determining whether or not your face is "big" or "small"

so having a small face in Korea is the same thing as the sharp straight nose, big eyes and pale skin (they all want it). Most Korean female stars, who are known for their beauty) all have small faces such as kim tae hee, ivy, song hye gyo, GO AHRA, etc. I guess this is a plus in Korea because most Asians have big heads or big faces and it's rare to see someone who doesn't and i've noticed this. BUT remember people, big heads or faces are not automatically ugly!! you guys are all beautiful =) but i just want to see what your face size is. i don't have the materials to do mine now so i'll post my result later.

so what is your face size? measure it from the top of your forehead to your chin in cm!

like this!

Go Ah Ra

image credits to POPSEOUL

another one! hahaha this is fun =) what is the length of your legs? measure this from the feet to your waist =) (or someone correct me on this to make it more accurate.)
credits to starlette* for my avatar!
Chandler Dictado

Comments