Most Beautiful Thai Ladyboy: Treechada Petcharat

Guest sweet.dreams

Guest sweet.dreams

Most Beautiful Thai Ladyboy: Treechada Petcharat

Have a look at these pictures of Nong'Poy-Treechada Petcharat, and you may think that she is one of the cutest Thai girls you have ever seen. Some even say that she looks like Korean movie star Kim Tae Hee. However, we have to remind you that she is not a girl at all!! Actually, she is a ladyboy! Yeah, that’s true. And she has a boyfriend! Enjoy her pictures brought to you by Asianbite.

Treechada-Petcharat-11.jpg

Treechada-Petcharat-3.jpg

Treechada-Petcharat-5.jpg

Treechada-Petcharat-7.jpg

Her BF.

You can watch on YouTube, her before and after pictures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuRec_c0aOU

All I got to say is…Damn she’s pretty!! If I have never read that she was a boy, I would have thought she was a pretty girl all along. I want her surgeon! ^___________^

Credits to: http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?Display=977

Please NO BASHING.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bichittybich

HOLY MOLY!! this she/he is so pretty. more gorgeous than most girls. she should dump her bf and get a better looking one.

Guest sunnyskys*

OMG she is so gorgeous

Seriously, she is SO CUTE AND PRETTY

She must've been a pretty-boy before the operation

edit: She's considered a female now since she has female body parts and hormones

Guest *_Milia

oh my goodie lordie!

she is sure prettier than many gurls!!!! it's insane how a boy can become a girl, and a beautiful one!

I heard that when guys have to become girls, they have to inject some female hormone (estrogen I'm guessing), which makes their life shorter :ph34r:

Guest A-I-Z-A

:mellow: So pretty... she doesn't even have angles where she looks like a dude

HOLY MOLY!! this she/he is so pretty. more gorgeous than most girls. she should dump her bf and get a better looking one.

Are you serious?... I think his bf is good looking

Guest k r e m e s

She is absolutely adorable! Though I don't think she resembles Kim Tae Hee in the slightest bit.

Guest shingoon

holy...she's so pretty...i think she feels comfortable in this sexuality. She and her bf are really nice^^

More pics of her. She looks absolutely feminine. And not to mention, very pretty. Even with Harisu, it was easy to tell that she had been born a male. But Nong Poy? lol.

001poigq3.jpg002poinv8.jpg

003poisn2.jpg004poimz0.jpg

006poiqi6.jpg007poiry1.jpg

Archived