Stella Kim

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest tvxqsaranghae

pictures of Stella Kim please~ ^0^

also, when did she get into SM? and does anyone know how she got in? for example like... open audition.. or contest.. and what did she audition with? singing, dancing or acting?

ohoh and since shes in the US, how does she train in SM? i read somewhere that shes the 11th member of the new SM Artist Group.. if you're the person who said that, how did u know??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest agnes.

i have a whole folder full of her pics but..

i know people are gonna say "stella doesn't want her pics posted around", so i won't post her pics here.

you can visit her fansite though - stella-kim.com since there are a lot of pictures there.

as to the questions you asked, i'm not sure my answers are right so just wait for someone more reliable to answer them. xD

forget what i said. here are a few pics, lol.

i don't see why i can't post her pics since they're all over the internet anyway. :x

stella3lk1.jpgdownload3qq1.jpg

33258252933199521015_44.jpg33258252933199521015_50.jpg

STELLA2533536125.jpg33258252933199521015_17.jpg

33258252933199521015_38.jpg33258252933199521015_65.jpg

20070615025757617_m.jpg

Guest alainachen_604

i always liked her! <33 :P

shes sooo pretty

theres something about her i really like

&& she looks really sweet :)

Guest MzLauraa

Well I dont know much about her but she is not going to be the 11th member. No one even knows how many members are gonna be in Suh nyuh shi deh or whatever the heck its called. From one of her friends, they said she was going to debut as a actress. Not sure but thats what I've heard. And also that she's debuting once high school is over.

Guest xminji

pictures are all over the internet so they're easy to find. i can't tell anymore, but i can say that she's not going to be the 11th member. and she's not planning on debuting any time soon.

Guest tvxqsaranghae

pictures are all over the internet so they're easy to find. i can't tell anymore, but i can say that she's not going to be the 11th member. and she's not planning on debuting any time soon.

how did u know that shes not gonna debut anytime soon and that shes not the 11th member? by the words u chose to use, it seems like you know stella personally! do u? if u do tell her i'll support her when she debuts :]

Guest *TINGTING

Stella won first place at a singing contest at a Chusok Festival I believe in New York a couple years back.

Lee Soo Man was there and he basically scouted her?

I was also told she wasn't going to be in Super Girls (or whatever it's called) but was going to debut as a singer.

There are rumors that she was going to debut as an actress as well.

I'm only 100% sure about how she got into SM.

Guest ilovedonghae

she was scouted by lsm (i think) at 11 and her parents wouldn't allow her to go into sm...

but i guess sm was desperate for her so they called stella's parents and begged them for stella to go into sm.

so she goes to korea during long breaks to train and comes back to study. <----this part i'm sure of because i asked her on her myspace.

Guest thereceivr

Stella is probably my favorite trainee. She is really pretty. I have some pictures to share of her. I hope it's ok to share it :sweatingbullets:

4tj0snb.jpg

Guest thisBABYy

I have a picture of her with Shiwon from Super Junior.. But I'm not sure if it's okay to post.. :unsure: Is it okay?

EDIT

Err.. Please PM me for the pictures.. I don't think it should be posted without her permission. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT'SEDIT

Respecting Stella's request I'm NOT gonna send the pictures or post them up. <_< Sorry guys. :(

Guest Sweetlov92

I have a picture of her with Shiwon from Super Junior.. But I'm not sure if it's okay to post.. :unsure: Is it okay?

YES YES YES!!

LOL actually no it was up...and i didnt get to see...but they took it down because she requested to not have her pics online!!

ahhh but i wanna seeeeeeee lol

Guest xminji

YES YES YES!!

LOL actually no it was up...and i didnt get to see...but they took it down because she requested to not have her pics online!!

ahhh but i wanna seeeeeeee lol

um. no. i know stella and she'd prolly NOT like it if pictures were spreading whether its PMed or not.

Guest kwohneeca

stella kim is soo KAWAII!!

she doesnt really look like a korean...does she? i mean, is she half-blooded??

i've also heard that they were linked with choi si won of SJ...

they're soo compatible, dont cha think?

Guest atlantis_princess

she's very friendly&nice but not as pretty in person..but she's really unique looking and is oozing with xfactor...

Archived