How To Transfer Music From Ipod Back To Computer

Guest blue_wishesx3

Guest blue_wishesx3

my computer crashed recently and i lost all the files on it.

so when i got a new one, the only places that i had my songs

were on my ipod nano, so does anyone know a

free program that i can transfer my songs back onto the computer?

Guest blue_wishesx3

how can it be the same

as how i put them on the ipod

if i dont have the songs anymore on any computer ?

Guest momowa

Ohh. So you lost the music on your computer but want it back so you can um..put it onto your ipod?

..or are you trying to transfer the songs from your iPod to your computer? I'm a bit confused.

If you're trying to transfer music to the um..ipod.. is it a new computer (or actually, a new hard drive)?

Guest blue_wishesx3

im trying to

transfer the songs from my ipod onto my new computer

so yea it's a new harddrive also..

Guest IaMsEo

i don't think there's a way to transfer music from your ipod to the computer. that's what's bad about ipods.

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

I had the same problem as you and my friend showed me how.

Plug in your iPod.

Go to Control Panel >> Tool (top left) >> Folder Options >> View >> Hidden Files and Folders >> Show hidden files and folders >> Ok

Now go to My Computer, you should be able to see your iPod folder or whatever.. Just click it and find your music.

Haha, I think that's it, don't really remember. :sweatingbullets:

Guest aaandy

Just google ipod to computer or something of the sorts. My friend reformatted his computer and transferred all that was on his 30gb ipod back to his hard drive.

edit:: ipod agent.

Guest lavachefolle

in itunes i believe there is an option to configure an ipod as an external harddrive. do that, and as one poster mentioned above, tell the computer to show all hidden files and you should be set.

unfortunately, the files themselves are all scrambled and have no organization to them. but if you're looking to move the whole library then this matter should be of no concern.

• 7 years later...
Guest hdrdzydhdrdzyd_2af6

You can use some simple tools to complete the problems about how to transfer music from ipod to computer.
Then you will save a lot of unnecessary trouble! Some tools can help you transfer iPhone data such as music,sms, contacts and more easily!
There are many popular ones in the market! You can choose the one you like most to see if they can help!

Archived