{ Michelle Yip* }

Guest Ephemeral

Guest Ephemeral

718b70e0e0784990b15a0766092a91e0.jpg

Name: 葉璇 (叶璇) / Yip Suen (Ye Xuan)English name: Michelle Ye (Yip)Nickname: Ar SuenProfession: ActressBirthplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, ChinaBirthdate: 1980-Feb-14 (age 34)Education: Wellesley College (Political Science degree)Hobbies/interests: Reading, calligraphy, dancing, singing, poetry, and collecting stampsLanguages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and FrenchNationality: AmericanHeight: 165cmWeight: 47kgStar sign: AquariusZodiac Sign: MonkeyBlood type: O

TV Shows:Spell of the Fragrance (2010)Yang Gui Fei Mi Shi as Madame Guo Guo (2010)Tutor Queen as Suki (CableTV, 2007)Jiao Yi Sheng Ma Ma as Jian Xiao Dan (2007)Liao Zhai 2 as Xiao Qiao (2007)Central Affairs II as Gong Hoi Lan (ATV, 2006)Central Affairs as Sum Si Sun (ATV, 2005)The Herbalist's Manual as Dung Ching (TVB, 2005)Lost in the Chamber of Love as Cui Ngun Ngun (TVB, 2004)The Lost Butterfly (2004)Hard Fate as Suen Yeen Chou (2004)Oriental Flower Maiden (2004)Tian Xia Di Yi as Shan Guan Hai Tan (2004)Triumph in the Skies as Zita Tung Hei Yan (TVB, 2003)The Driving Power as Ding Ming Ju (2003)Lofty Waters Verdant Bow as Lai Shing Nam (2003)Golden Faith as Rain Cheng Siu Yu (2002)Treasure Raiders as Cheung Giet Giet (2002)Network Love Story as Yang Hui Min (2002)Eternal Happiness as Mang Lai Kuan (2002)Gods of Honour as Lin Fa (TVB, 2001)Reaching Out (TVB, 2001)Street Fighters (TVB, 2000)
Achievements:(2003) Nominated as "Most Improved Actress" for TVB 36th Anniversary Awards(2003) Nominated as "Favorite Partnership" with Raymond Lam & Kenneth Ma for TVB 36th Anniversary Awards(2002) Nominated as "Most Improved Actress" for TVB 35th Anniversary Awards(2002) Nominated as "Favorite Partnership" with Raymond Lam for TVB 35th Anniversary Awards(1999) Crowned first place as "Miss Chinese International 1999"(1999) Won title as "Miss Classic Beauty" at "Miss Chinese International 1999"(1998) Crowned second runner up in the "Miss New York Chinatown Beauty Pageant 1998"

Guest C-Jay`eZ

hahahahahahaha when I saw "michelle ye" i was like...uh oh...gotta be PHUONG! hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So you found the set eh? How long did it took you? Send it to me later eh?

I seriously love your blending...but some part looks a bit..burnt. Maybe lower the opacity a lil bit?

Guest j o y spill!&;

I haven't heard of her. Not sure who she is :x. Pretty although.

I like the red and the blending[:,

And OMO. The text. Text hates me, you do text so well -__-.

The only weird tihng about this is that the bottom corners and left side blend into the black background, when other parts don't.

I dunno. xD.

Maybe I'm just weird.

Guest Ephemeral

C-Jay`eZ: sure whenever u get ur richard simmons online : )

ohmygee(=: the graphic is pasted on a black canvas therefore, it looks like it's cut off.

LoveTwinsFreak: thanks : )

Guest bohemianheart.

Wah, your works are always stunning. : ) i love love love love love love your works (i can say that trillion of times).

beautiful beautiful blending, effects are awesome and stunning. Nice job i totally envy your works. You are so talented too

a wonderful photoshopper and a fantastic fanfic writer. <3

Guest habibi

I don't know who she is but I had to check it out when I saw your name.

Flawless blending as always. I don't like red that much either but it looks beautiful xDD

Guest talksound

love pictures and blending. somehow, i think the red looks great. psssst, i love her as an actress. talented. (:

Guest mr. lovely

Oh dear, Risa unleashes her sexiness D:

What a hot poster. Literally.

Makes me think of passion, fire, and gratitude.

O-O Vocab in 2nd grade really stuck to me >___>

Guest danceplaylove

Is she a chinese actress? She's familiar, but I'm not sure. =P If not, then ignore me. =x

OOOO I love the red around her.. and I like red... every color, so doesn't matter to me. Haha.

The blending is gorgeous. I love how you positioned her in the graphic and to the sides. ^^

Guest disfunktional.

whee~ i love her too ^-^

except in Gods of Honor since her role was so shy and quiet <_<

it got annoying. LOL. but netherless. i love her too!!!!<3

your blending is so pretty o-o and the bright red, its LOVE!!!

Guest lovecity.

the blending is AWESOME !

but oh danggit! my screen resolution isnt small enough (so it makes one pics ontop of the other one >___<)

i love the colors also <33

<3kauchih

• 1 month later...

O.O I like it :D

Though at some parts, it looks a bit too dark.

Your blending is awesome O.O wished I could blend like that again xD

Michelle Yip's great! I kinda wished she was in TVB again, I wanna see her in more dramas x.x

• 7 years later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Michelle Ye gets a very public love messageMichelle Ye gets a very public love message

10 Nov – A mysterious man known as Mr. B has recently expressed his love for actress Michelle Ye through an LED light display.

As reported on On CC News, the mysterious man reportedly spent HKD 6 million (approximately USD 773,948) to express his love for the actress, and used the Expo Axis in Shanghai as the backdrop of his love announcement.

The light show started with beauty shots of the actress, followed by a message saying, "Michelle, I hope to be the shoulder that blocks you from the wind and the rain - Mr. B."

It was rumoured that Mr. B is one of Michelle's classmates at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business who has continuously pursued the actress despite being rejected before.

It also sparked speculations that the man is the same person Michelle mentioned in her Weibo blog last month, when she wrote, "If I were to fall in love, it would have to be with you @BJ. L."

Michelle's camp has declined to comment.

Source

Archived