0622suhiy5.jpg

Hyun Young:

sshh.JPG

Kim Ah-Joong:

U1584P28T3D1392724F326DT20061230121510.jpg

Lee Da Hae:

200701_3587.jpg

SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?!

>> Han Chae-young (26) was voted as THE sexiest celeb with a beach ready body, receiving 16.3% of the votes from an online poll by DCinside for the span of 1 week (June 18 to 25th). In second place was Lee Hyori with 12% and 3rd place goes to “talent” and former Miss Korea (2000), Kim Sa-rang.

>> I personally like Han Chae-Young and Lee Da Hae. Hyori has a nice body, too, I guess, but it looks kinda fake. Meaning her boobies, lol.

Credits: Popseoul, google, DCinside, me.

Feel free to add more pictures to the collection. If there's a better one I'll replace it :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jexilove

first of all i doubt that any of these fab gals would look terrible in a two piece. but i chose someone else because i think Stephanie from the grace has a better beach body ... a better body overall.

Guest Lovelight

man, why is hyolee so tan. O_O;; or is that just the picture... T_T;; i chose her though because hyolee is gorgeous. :)

Guest jicks

I had a feeling Hyori would be caning the poll. If I had a body like hers I'd be wearing a bikini 24/7 regardless if I was near a beach or not LOL

Other than Hyori--- Jeon Ji Hyun.

Guest pencilcasee.

suh in-young. i like the fact that she's bit petite so it looks cute and hot at the same time.

Guest lilpinkhearts

Kim Sa Rang, or Hyori.

But well, it's undeniable that they ALL have GREAT beach bodies anyway!

Guest stephypham

Hyori, of courssse. I dont really like that tan on her,

but she has the best body. my 2nd choice would be

Suh In Young.

Guest thina

hahah of course hyori's taking the poll, she's the only one in actual swimwear! i chose han chae young, but i don't think that picture shows her nice figure too well... the dress kinda hides it.

in-young's little too skinny IMO (although "skinny is in" or whatever), and hyori's boobs do look kinda fake there. i would chose jeon ji hyun too, she has nice curves for a lean girl and KILLER legs. Ivy also has a pretty nice body for her size

edit: nicer pictures of chae young :)

6hd7x2p.jpg

4pb0kee.jpg

4ku8wg1.jpg

Guest tuna_madunna

I know Hyori is a real head turner but I prefer Ivy because she totally fits her body, no more no less :D

Guest SweetiexJenn

if they're gonna rate celebs on having the best beach body...it'd only be fitting if they showed pics of them in actual beachwear!

Archived