Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥

Replies

• siticantik3011siticantik3011 Posts: 460Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2009
    LMH in Macau

credit on pics & cyworld
    " Kkotnam 꽃남 "... Lee Min-ho 이민호
    imageimage

avatar & caps credit: manderley_angel, bestiz, CoffeeTea
  • riehaeriehae Pearl Sapphire BluePosts: 10,369Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2009
    I really enjoyed this week's episodes of BOF.
    He gets better each day.

^
    He really looks good. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Once Again the Album Kings
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
    S--U--P--E--R--J--U--N--I--O--R
  • polarispolaris Posts: 3,043Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (TheSnowQueen @ Feb 6 2009, 02:55 PM) »
    Moon Chae Won And Lee Min Ho Model For Levi’s

http://i39.tinypic.com/14t7cbk.jpg

Actress Moon Chae Won of “The Painter of the Wind” and the leading actor of KBS “Boys Before Flowers”, Lee Min Ho, will be the endorsers for Levis.

According to the news, Moon Chae Won has signed an endorser agreement with Levis, and will be filming a CF with Lee Min Ho, who is already the male endorser for Levi’s Jeans. A staff from the commercial company also revealed that Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho will be playing as a couple in a pure and lively commercial film.

During a recent interview with Moon Chae Won, she said: “Thanks everyone for the support this past one year. I will be playing a role in a TV drama this coming May. I hope everyone can continue to support me.”

Moon Chae Won has left a deep impression among viewers with her role in SBS “The Painter of the Wind” as a famous courtesan Jeong Hyang, which eventually won her a “Best Couple” award with Moon Geun Young in 2008 SBS Drama Awards. And Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular actor currently with the viewership of “Boys Before Flowers” shooting through the roof. They had both acted in SBS “Mackerel Run” back in 2007.

source: hanfever

I loved Moon Chae Won in The Painter in the Wind.. =) So pretty.
    Moon Chae Won and Lee Min Ho have been in a lot of projects together.. the drama 'Run Mackerel Run'.. the movie 'My Teacher ET' (I always wished their characters in this movie had a love plot.. but to my disappointment, they didnt image ) and now CFs together.. She is so lucky to be near him alot and he is lucky too ^^
  • eLai16eLai16 PhilippinesPosts: 191Member

ROOKIE

Hello everyone..

I'm a newbie here... As I scanned this thread... there is this one article that has a supposedly "scandal pics??" whoa... is that a scandal pic already... I've seen so many scandalous pics but this??? nope.. it's not... It's more tame than I expected to see as it was written... I thinks its still normal, hanging out with friends and having fun... right???

and so what... He's a gorgeous guy... I think many girls would like to fall in his trap.. I would.. hehehehe... But I wouldn't think of his as a playboy type... Obviously he's not yey ready to commit and just having fun... besides he's still young, exploring different ways to enjoy..as time foes by and he met the one for him... I think he'll be a good booyfriend to him.. *I hope so*

Thanks for sharing some pics of him...
    and to Lee Min Ho.. Congratulations to the success of Boys Before Flowers and for the opening of your Official Korean Site... FIGHTING!!!
    ec98a4ec9e91eab590-ed9895eca09ceb93a4-e22-111016-hdtv-xvid-baros03439022-40-58-1.jpgam-aojakgyo-brothers-e18-450p-hanrel-am-addiction14-45-44-1-1.jpg

ROOKIE

edited February 2009
    BOOM~ Lee Minho Doppleganger

im browsing some other thread and found this...

imageimage

BOOM's (VJ, TV host, singer, Bi's schoolmate) real name is the same as uri Min-ho~ keke

imageimage

but of course uri Min-ho is the most-est jjang image (no offense to BOOM fans image )

QUOTE (xsmitten @ Oct 20 2007, 05:58 AM) »BOOM (붐)
    Stage Name: Boom (붐)
    Birthday: May 10, 1982
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 68 kg
    Fan Cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/vjboom - TWINKLE BOOM 트윙끌 붐 (Daum)
    Cyworld: www.cyworld.com/vjboom
    Genre: Hip Hop

he's known for his appearances on variety shows (Star King, Love Letter, Xman, Line up, etc)
    and he hosts Mnet's School of Rock.

imageimage

• ERPJERPJ Posts: 206Member

ROOKIE

Min Ho's big pics. Please Do Not Hot link !!! and give credit when you take a picture out to any site

dool3soohynblog2.jpg
    my blog for Soo Hyun >> http://kimsoohyun-smile.blogspot.com
    Eric Mun[Shinhwa]>>> Kim SooHyun >>>Jun Ho 2PM>>Il Woo>>>Ji Chang Wook>>Yoo Chun
    jungchimai
  • ml_87ml_87 Mino's housePosts: 2,005Member
    QUOTE (siticantik3011 @ Feb 7 2009, 01:12 PM) »

ths for sharing! love him best when he when Tshirt:) i remember ther is a pic that potographed him from the back (in macau too). so sexie! image
  • blue_angel_1004blue_angel_1004 Posts: 1,074Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (siticantik3011 @ Feb 7 2009, 01:12 PM) »

hmm, i wonder if these pics are during his filming of bof in macau... if so, does that mean he still retains his conch shell hair at least until macau?
  • ERPJERPJ Posts: 206Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (eLai16 @ Feb 8 2009, 07:16 AM) »
    Hello everyone..

I'm a newbie here... As I scanned this thread... there is this one article that has a supposedly "scandal pics??" whoa... is that a scandal pic already... I've seen so many scandalous pics but this??? nope.. it's not... It's more tame than I expected to see as it was written... I thinks its still normal, hanging out with friends and having fun... right???

and so what... He's a gorgeous guy... I think many girls would like to fall in his trap.. I would.. hehehehe... But I wouldn't think of his as a playboy type... Obviously he's not yey ready to commit and just having fun... besides he's still young, exploring different ways to enjoy..as time foes by and he met the one for him... I think he'll be a good booyfriend to him.. *I hope so*

Thanks for sharing some pics of him...
    and to Lee Min Ho.. Congratulations to the success of Boys Before Flowers and for the opening of your Official Korean Site... FIGHTING!!!

Hi,eLai
    You love ERic,Hyesung and Min Ho same with me.nice to chat with you.
    dool3soohynblog2.jpg
    my blog for Soo Hyun >> http://kimsoohyun-smile.blogspot.com
    Eric Mun[Shinhwa]>>> Kim SooHyun >>>Jun Ho 2PM>>Il Woo>>>Ji Chang Wook>>Yoo Chun
  • denise31denise31 beauty = ice caramel macchiato! SJ. CaliforniaPosts: 626Member

IDOL

edited February 2009

LMH's photos taken in Macau is absolutely dashing. I'm going to miss Min Ho's perm soo much when they give him a new style in the later episodes. There's going to be soo much drama & turmoil for our BOF couple when the fiance and amnesia issue takes place. Jun Pyo & Jandi ... fighting!!!!! image

On the subject of male/fans perming their hair like GJP:
    The Gu Jun Pyo perm is not for everyone ... for one to attempt such style ... they're very brave.

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart. - Anonymous
  • riehaeriehae Pearl Sapphire BluePosts: 10,369Member

ROOKIE

Minho for Levi's would be really hot. I love their denims and they would fit really perfectly for Minho.
    Once Again the Album Kings
    5TH ALBUM COMEBACK
    S--U--P--E--R--J--U--N--I--O--R
  • tweetybird08tweetybird08 Posts: 29Member
    Lee Min Ho is so cute and handsome. I love him in BOF so much. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes of BOF because it was so good.
  • maymaymaymay ❤주원의눈❤ JooWon-derlandPosts: 2,772Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (ml_87 @ Feb 6 2009, 11:25 PM) »
    CONGRATUALTION ON THE OPENING OF MIN HO"S KOREAN WEBSITE!!

by the way, is ther any detail project of MIn Ho's birthday image)

did u mean his bday project in Korea? i haven't find any info about it yet.
    but we - LMH's World - are having a project for his coming birthday in June.
    pls join us image

QUOTE (siticantik3011 @ Feb 7 2009, 05:34 AM) »
    j9q3cx.jpgmaymay is that u? keke i read ur message therecredit: leeminho.krLOL! you had time for capturing it? xDyeah... that's me..

photo 30518065_fc623d0e_zpsd4ed2d7a.gif
    한 남자만을 위한 애절한 사랑 꿈꿔요
    m.o.o.n. j.u.n.w.o.n s.o.n.g.s.e.u.n.g.h.e.o.n
  • AllisonAllison `너의 세상으로★ Posts: 4,923Member

IDOL

edited February 2009
    ^ Oh, lord <3 Those pictures are just yum, aha. Especially the first one -__- dang, Minho is so fine.

http://i42.tinypic.com/13yf11l.jpg
    ^ Anyone have the originals of these pictures of him? Thanks :P
    "_니가 없는 거리를 걸어 본다...본다_"
  • ml_87ml_87 Mino&#39;s housePosts: 2,005Member
    QUOTE (maymay @ Feb 8 2009, 03:15 AM) »
    did u mean his bday project in Korea? i haven't find any info about it yet.
    but we - LMH's World - are having a project for his coming birthday in June.
    pls join us image

yes, i mean the project u guys have mentioned in this thread before. if i can do anything, pls inform me ( pm me on this web or here, my Y!: iamnotagirl0). thanks so much! image
  • rainboboFFrainboboFF Posts: 2New Member
    thanks~~

So many pictures, so happy!!!!!! image image
  • huangsyhuangsy Posts: 5,758Member

IDOL

edited February 2009

ROOKIE

edited February 2009
    Latest pics

credit: as labelled
    imageimage

• maymaymaymay ❤주원의눈❤ JooWon-derlandPosts: 2,772Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2009
    wahh you guys are so fast~~! thanks a lot for those yummy minho's piccy!! image

add summore pics oopss... already posted tho ^^

QUOTE (ml_87 @ Feb 8 2009, 05:16 AM) »
    yes, i mean the project u guys have mentioned in this thread before. if i can do anything, pls inform me ( pm me on this web or here, my Y!: iamnotagirl0). thanks so much! image

oh many thanks before, PMed you image

photo 30518065_fc623d0e_zpsd4ed2d7a.gif
    한 남자만을 위한 애절한 사랑 꿈꿔요
    m.o.o.n. j.u.n.w.o.n s.o.n.g.s.e.u.n.g.h.e.o.n
  • ml_87ml_87 Mino&#39;s housePosts: 2,005Member
    QUOTE (siticantik3011 @ Feb 8 2009, 06:33 AM) »

i really love the 1st pic of JP. well, it looks like a child is coddling his mom (here, a guy si coddling his girlfriend) image he's handsome despite any photo angle :x