Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥

Replies

• min hodymin hody Pitesti Romania Posts: 76Member

IDOL

imagesweet angel 

:x

:x :x

IDOL

imagelove you forever  

:x

IDOL

• willenettewillenette Posts: 33,807Member

LEGEND

jaslynkpl said:
    @jjsweeter0211
    Wonderful photos of Lee Min Hot attending the movie premier! 
    He totally pulls off the sandals with long sleeve shirt and pants. Guess what, he has just set a trend for guys!!
    Saw the trailer for Mr. Go and it looks really interesting.
    I have a question though, how much does it costs for local koreans in seoul to watch a movie on weekdays and weekends?
    In my recent trip, i passed by a cinema and it seems that it costs approx. 14,000 won (Approx. $14sgd) per pax for a movie! 
    :-O
    Hi jaslynkpl, there are dozens of movie theaters in Seoul that show the latest domestic box office hits as well as popular Hollywood films. South Korean films aren't shown with English subtitles, but you can see them in some small private rooms where you can watch DVDs.Many of them can be found in university areas and usually cost about W7,000 per person. If you do go see a movie in the theater, English-language films are always shown subtitled in Korean. Be aware that movies are quite popular in Seoul and tickets sell out quickly, especially on Saturdays and holidays. Seats are assigned, so it's best to get them early anyway. On weekends evening shows can be sold out by early afternoon. Generally, watching a movie for an adult costs 8,000 won on average. 3D or 4D movies cost more (usually around 13,000 won) and if you go watch the first movie of the day (early in the morning), you only pay about 5,000 won. If you have certain credit cards that give you additional discounts, you can watch them at an even lower cost, too. The experience of going to a Korean movie theater is what makes it unique. Most of the HUGE multiplexes like CGV, Lotte Cinema, Megabox have state-of-the-art facilities with wide-screens and the ability to show 3-D and 4-D movies. There are even a few Lotte and CGV theaters in Seoul and Busan that offer foreign subtitling! You’ll be able to purchase movie tickets either by standing in line at the ticket booth (if the theater has one) or by using one of the automatic ticket machines. And you can also use the online reservation system or a cell phone application to reserve your tickets and seats. One thing you might want to note to yourself is that, for foreigners, there might be some difficulties when you use the online reservation system or a mobile application because sometimes they might ask for your resident registration number. In that case, you can ask your Korean friend to let you use his/her resident registration number or you can always go to the theater and buy your ticket there. In some movie theaters there are special seats for couples, with no armrests bothering…

* Regular movies
    (Adult): 8,000원 (on Fri, Sat, Sun, and public holidays: 9,000원)
    (Teen): 7,000원
    (Child): 6,000원
    (Matinée) (Morning movies): 5,000원
    (Late night) movies (12am-5am): 6,000원

*3D movies
    Adult: 13,000원
    Teen: 10,000원
    Matinée (Morning movies): 8,000원

Quarter Results for Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 Voting Poll

Quarter Results for Seoul International Drama Awards 2013 Voting Poll

Hey Soompiers!

Almost a week has passed since the voting polls have been opened and here are the results for the different categories!

(skipped unrelated.....)

People’s Choice

Actor: Korea

people choice actor korea

Don’t agree with the results? Remember, it’s not too late to cast your vote and you can participate everyday (once every 24 hours)! Rally your friends and take advantage of this exciting opportunity! So, what are you waiting for? Vote!

And you know what’s even more exciting? You can be a part of the action and watch the performance in person! More information coming soon~ Stay tuned!

Also, don’t forget to show Seoul International Drama Awards some love and “Like” them on Facebook!

credit : soompi news

jaslynkplshengvangMaja
  • jjsweeter0211jjsweeter0211 Posts: 46,847Member

IMMORTAL

Lee Min Ho Meets Presidential Family Member in the Philippines

Continuing his concert tour in the Philippines, Lee Min Ho captured the hearts of several thousand fans, including members of the royal family. 

On July 6, Lee Min Ho held his 2013 My Everything Tour in Manila, where he was greeted by 15,000 fans in the audience. 

He performed songs from his fan-dedicated album, singing everything from to Love Motion

Among the attendees of Lee Min Ho’s concert was Kris Aquino, who is a prominent television and movie personality, as well as the sister of the current president of the Philippines, Benigno Aquino, III. 

It turns out that Kris Aquino, who had interested in hallyu, attended Lee Min Ho’s press conference on July 5, even having a time to talk with the actor and take photos. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho will continue his tour before filming for SBS’ new drama, The Heirs

Photo Credit: Starhaus Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40441
    shengvangmyobluMaja
  • shanayashanaya Sri LankaPosts: 1,123Member

LEGEND

edited July 2013
    http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99
     Plz don't forget to vote him................... :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
     Thanks.......................!

My heart is ever at MINSUN services... Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as ONE"........................

• imjaminho21imjaminho21 Posts: 26Member

IDOL

edited July 2013
    HEY GUYS! BEEN OUT OF SOOMPI FOR A VERY LONG TIME. AND I MISSED YOU! :) 

OKAY SO I 'VE BEEN TO LEE MIN HO's CONCERT LAST SATURDAY AND IT WAS HEEEAAAVVVEEENNNN! 

A day after I posted my experience in seeing Oppa the second time - I hope you guys take time to READ IT HERE. :)

AnomalousMajashengvang
  • mahrielle1375mahrielle1375 Posts: 4New Member
    I can't wait for his new drama!!!
    shengvang

IDOL

GUYS PLEASE HELP LEE MIN HO IN WINNING THIS. :) REALLY THINK HE DESERVES IT. 

• gracelee102009gracelee102009 Posts: 216Member

IDOL

@shengvang....You're welcome.

All I can say is I enjoyed it very much and my companion was surprised that he can sing.

During the concert he danced and sang almost the same as what I've seen in the videos of his earlier  global tour in other countries but this time he sang it with more depth and I love his voice. That night he sure did his speech homework bec. I was surprised that he greeted the audience in tagalog and in between interview with the host he also said a few sentences in English and tagalog to a point that the host said maybe she is not needed there anymore as seen in maja's post.

I hope to see you LMH again in the near future. :)
    shengvangprosperitymyobluMaja
  • tom smithtom smith Posts: 1New Member
    minho....i am so sorry that China can't login Facebook....Voteing express sincerely ny love for you...one day i believe i can come across you in korean street....i miss you mmore now...i love you more...wherever  i am ,you are always with me in my haert...my  favorite idol & my ideal lover....All the best....Best wishes to you...i love you ...image
    myoblu
  • yogafanyogafan Posts: 1,161Member

IDOL

Lee Min Ho-Ji Sung-Song Seung Hun Attend Movie 'Mister Go' VIP Press Conference [PHOTOS]
    Lee Min Ho
    more photos at http://bit.ly/11GZdb9
    Majamyoblushengvang
  • gracelee102009gracelee102009 Posts: 216Member

IDOL

edited July 2013
    imjaminho21..thank you for sharing your exciting experience you had with us at MOA and I am very happy for you because that's exactly how I felt too and thank you too for sharing the butt shaking video. I can see that he was soooo embarrassed but like he promised he shook his booty like Joyce Guevarra said in her post.. just for his fans.

jjsweeter0211..thank you for sharing the news re LMH meets the presidential family member...I didn't know that Ms. Kris Aquino watched LMH concert that night but I'm glad and happy she did. 

willenette... thank you for giving us an idea on how Korea's movie ticketing system works. It's very insightful.

Nice hearing from all of you, the newcomers and not so newcomers and thanks for sharing all your posts here. Good day to all of you!

Majaimjaminho21myoblushengvang
  • willenettewillenette Posts: 33,807Member

LEGEND

***I’m sure LMH has been fully-paid here since he’s the leading man.L-)

“Faith” Director Banned From Travel For Not Paying Cast Members

“Faith” Director Banned From Travel For Not Paying Cast Members

On July 9, Yeongdeungpo Police Station reported, “Producing director Kim Jong Hak has been faced with a lawsuit for not paying the cast members along with embezzlement. Since the investigation is taking some time, he has been banned from traveling abroad.”

Kim Jong Hak was working on a new Chinese drama when he was summoned back to Korea by the police for investigation and is currently unable to leave the country.

Last year, Kim Jong Hak was in charge of directing the 10 billion won (about 10 million USD) SBS drama “Faith.” He was accused in February 2013 for the suspicion of mishandling the funds and for not paying the actors and staff.

Even though he’s well known as the mastermind behind “Eyes of Dawn,” Sandglass,” and “The Legend,” among others, he’s not able to escape the lawsuits coming his way.  Last year, he was faced with a lawsuit for signing duplicate ownership contracts for the OST of “Faith.”

0711 kim jong hak inside

credit : soompi news

IDOL

Lee Min Ho's Video Message for
    SHANGHAI MY EVERYTHING GLOBAL TOUR CONCERT 07.28.2013.

Credit to video owner
    :)

shengvangmyoblu
  • MajaMaja ♔ ♔ ♔ PhilippinesPosts: 6,572Member

IMMORTAL

Why Filipinos love Lee Min Ho (and vice versa)

By Angela V. Ignacio
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    | July 13, 2013 at 4:30 am

PHOTO COURTESY OF WILBROS LIVE
    After his short but sweet meet-and-greet event for Bench last November, hallyu heartthrob Lee Min Ho finds himself back on Pinoy soil (and traffic) a mere eight months later, and his loyal Minoz couldn’t be happier.

If last year’s fan-meet were any indication, one would do almost anything just to share the same breathing space as one of South Korea’s hottest leading men to date.

Dubbed “My Everything World Tour,” Minho’s debut concert takes him to 10 cities in Asia, after which he starts filming for his latest TV project, “Heirs,” opposite recent Manila visitor Park Shin Hye (“You’re Beautiful,” “Heartstrings”).

DANCING may not be his forte, but for his fans,Minho will do anything. PHOTO COURTESY OF WILBROS LIVE

Korean Benchsetter

The 26-year-old actor belongs to the roster of Korean Benchsetters, which includes K-pop idols Siwon and Donghae from Super Junior and Nichkhun from 2PM. Despite the tight schedule and even tighter security, he had a ready smile and wave for the fans who had doggedly stalked him from airport to hotel—and everywhere in between, for that matter.

For his preconcert itinerary, Minho joined Suyen Corporation execs at the ribbon-cutting ceremony for the new Bench Tower in Bonifacio Global City, then headed inside for his press conference with Sam Oh reprising her role as host/interpreter.

AT THE presscon with SamOh as host/interpreter. STEPHANIE UY

At face value, it wasn’t hard to see why a lot of females (and females at heart) have pegged him as the star of their most fervent Koreanovela fantasies. Sporting a patterned button-down Bench polo and dark blue jeans, short hair artfully tousled, the 6’1” tall Minho was as handsome as ever, and considerably leaner than he had been last year.

He fondly remembers the warm welcome he had received during his first trip to the country, which is why he’s been so excited and happy to come back. Although still unable to converse in English, his quiet charm and easygoing demeanor spoke volumes about his universal appeal. His disarming megawatt smile, and the odd little chortle he’d let out on occasion, instantly endeared him to everyone, be it hardened journalist or swooning young writer.

MINHO and Sam Oh raffle off gift bags containing LINE dolls and Bench items, plus the polo shirt he’d worn the previous day. PHOTO COURTESY OF WILBROS LIVE

Thank-you gift

Rather than a full venture into singing, the six-track album “My Everything” was intended as a thank-you gift for his staunch supporters in celebration of his seventh anniversary in show business. He earnestly considers his fans as “my friend, my lover, my family, my everything,” which elicited barely stifled squeals from the audience.

Unlike in filming TV shows, where the fans’ response to his work is usually delayed, he gets a rush out of the real-time reactions when he’s singing onstage. “The happiness I get from that is extraordinary,” he said. He also treats the album as another way for him to improve his vocal abilities which, until recently, had been limited to singing difficult songs in the shower and the occasional fan service during past events.

PHOTO COURTESY OF WILBROS LIVE

What to look forward to at the concert? “My butt-dancing,” he quipped cheekily, and the audience burst into shocked laughter. Definitely something you never thought you’d hear from the wholesome leading man, but it certainly piqued everyone’s curiosity.

Different side

When he said he was excited to show Filipinos a different side of himself at his SM MOA Arena concert, Minho wasn’t just referring to his backside (which was amply covered, just so we’re clear). Although he admitted he wasn’t a professional singer, he certainly gave his all into each performance, and even indulged the crowd with a few choreographed moves, despite the fact that dancing isn’t his forte.

LEE MIN Ho joins the Bench family for the ribbon-cutting ceremony at the new Bench Tower in BGC. PHOTO COURTESY OF WILBROS LIVE

Against a background of softly twinkling lights, the hallyu superstar started off with the title track, a ballad well known to “Boys over Flowers” fans. This was followed by a mix of upbeat and bittersweet tracks from his album: his personal favorite, “Pieces of Love,” “My Little Princess,” “Love Motion,” “Without You” and “You and I,” plus a new song called “Say Yes” for his encore performance.

In between songs, the concert included Q&A segments with Sam Oh, an intermission set from Korean guest group MonsterZ, and a meet-and-greet bit where Minho raffled off gift bags containing LINE plush dolls and Bench merchandise.

Thousands of eager Minoz line up outside SM MOA Arena for the concert. PHOTO COURTESY OF WILBROS LIVE
    The fans with the winning seat numbers all came from the VIP and Patron areas, presumably as one of the perks of paying good money for the best seats in the house. Each girl had her onstage moment with the heartthrob, receiving a hug and, in a rare, candid moment, an “I love you, too” from the star himself, which made everyone squeal with envy.

Best birthday gift

Saving the best for last, Minho also raffled off the polo shirt he’d worn the previous day, complete with autograph. It went to a very young (and very shell-shocked) fan who was incidentally celebrating her birthday as well. She scampered off the stage with what was presumably the best birthday gift ever securely wrapped around her tiny shoulders.

MINHO greets his Pinoy fans with messages and shares photos of his favorite “karekare” and mango juice via LINE Messenger. STEPHANIE UY

Minho’s much-anticipated “butt-dancing” came during the upbeat track “Love Motion,” where he swayed his hips along with his dancers, and during the “Say Yes” encore where he turned his back and shook his behind for about five seconds. While he can carry a tune, the man unfortunately can’t dance, but he gets plus points for being such a good sport about it.

Admittedly, there were a few awkward moments due to the language barrier, including an attempt at a “gwiyomi” demo (the Korean craze on making pa-cute faces) that was cut short because the fans were unable to chant along with him. But the overwhelming love and encouragement that poured out, from the pit all the way to the bleachers, definitely wasn’t lost on Minho as he waved and blew kisses to the screaming crowd, then exited the stage with an ear-to-ear grin.

Lovable, on- and off-cam

MINHO teaches Bench VP for Finance Nenita Lim some “gwiyomi” poses during his farewell dinner. PHOTO BY MIGUEL PASTOR

Away from the cameras, Minho has a lot more reasons for people to love him. Bench honcho Ben Chan says he truly enjoyed working with the actor and his team. “He was so easy to get along with, grounded and wasn’t afraid to make fun of himself,” Chan said.

Also, Minho’s playful onstage persona apparently wasn’t just for show. During his last dinner in Manila, he gamely taught the Bench family how to do “gwiyomi” poses, photos of which are now making the rounds on the Internet. “He directed every gwiyomi action in the photos that came out on Instagram,” added architect Miguel Pastor. Cute.

MINHO teaches Ben Chan some “gwiyomi” poses during his farewell dinner. PHOTO BY MIGUEL PASTOR

The secret to the hallyu phenomenon’s global appeal lies in being able to cut through language and geographical barriers and win people over, onscreen and off-screen. As far as his legions of fans are concerned, Minho’s got that ability down pat, and they love him dearly for it.

“Thank you very much. Mahal ko kayo!” he said with flawless diction amid deafening cheers. With ears ringing and hearts singing, we can now say that the feeling is definitely mutual.

“Lee Min Ho: My Everything Global Tour in Manila” was presented by Bench and Wilbros Live, in cooperation with Globe Prepaid, LINE, Bench Fix and Oishi.

Source : http://m.inquirer.net/lifestyle/?id=113527

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31/q71/s720x720/1973336_224769107715479_1384737683_o.jpg
                                                                                          cr to owner
                                                                                HEIRS 상속자들
    shengvangmyoblu
  • MajaMaja ♔ ♔ ♔ PhilippinesPosts: 6,572Member

IMMORTAL

Lee Min Ho gives fans his ‘Everything’

(The Philippine Star) | 
    10 highlights from the Korean superstar’s press conference at the newly - inaugurated Bench Tower.

MANILA, Philippines - Korean actor  and now pop star  Lee Min Ho returned to the Philippines last weekend, this time to stage his concert and to promote his new album, “My Everything.” The heartthrob’s first visit to the country was to promote Bench, having been chosen as one of the brand’s Global Benchsetters last November.

At the newly inaugurated Bench Tower in Bonifacio Global City, Lee Min Ho sat down with the media to tell us about the songs on his new album, his 10-city world tour, and his growing relationship with his fans, among many other things. Excited for his concert at the SM Mall of Asia Arena last July 6, Lee Min Ho also divulged that he particularly enjoys singing, especially in front of a live audience, because the return and interaction with his fans is instant and “really something else” — as opposed to taping TV shows and waiting for them to air, as he is accustomed to doing.

Here are a few more of the event highlights and the things we learned about the star of Boys Over Flowersat the press conference held last Friday, July 5.

All the tables were full by the time Ben Chan and his distinguished guests arrived, so they had chairs pulled in from the next-door offices. They graciously gave way to us and humbly sat at the side of the room.

Lee Min Ho’s entrance was almost upstaged by his two Korean bodyguards. “Ay! Ang gwapo namangbodyguard niyan!(OMO! those bodyguards are handsome) blogger Mike Lim exclaimed, voicing what the rest of us were keeping to ourselves. Throughout the interview, we kept stealing glances at these tall, polished, dignified, mysteriously silent yet attentive creatures. They looked like they could have had showbiz careers of their own, or like the dream combination of protector and provider. Excuse the lapse in feminism.

Sam Oh served as both the host/interviewer and interpreter. It was a tough job, but she pulled it off with ease, articulating even Lee Min Ho’s most comprehensive answers, without forgetting to play to the crowd.

Lifestyle Feature ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch: 1

Lee Min Ho professed his love for his fans, saying that the title of his album, “My Everything,” really refers to them and is his gift to them. “They are my lovers, my friends, my family, lahat-lahat na,(everything)” he said in Korean, adding that he’s very, very grateful to them.

He celebrated his seventh anniversary in showbiz. He summed up his experience so far in six (he had trouble thinking of a seventh) words: fans, projects (his TV show), relationships, Philippines, album and, finally, Bench.

He admitted that his singing needs improvement. Anne Curtis aside, how many artistas will confess, or even be aware, that some of their “talents” aren’t hitting the mark? Not Lee Min Ho. Having sung in front of his fans before and been personally dissatisfied with his performances, he considers this album as another way for him to further work on this aspect of his career.

He apparently also sucks at dancing. Lee Min Ho divulged that from Japan, Malaysia, Korea, and other countries, the feedback from his fans has been unanimous: dancing doesn’t suit him. Although a rabid fan in the audience assured him it was cute, which wasn’t hard to imagine. Lee Min Ho has the kind of warm, unassuming aura that can make even his awkward moments endearing.

He considers his Filipino fans to be very passionate, romantic and feminine. And get this: when he looks into the eyes of his Filipino fans, he sees them as very innocent (at which point we all choked on our food). Which is probably why…

He enticed us to come to his concert, promising a certain butt-dancing segment. We tried to pressure him into giving us a sample, but he declined.

At the end of the interview, he gave his token accented “Mahal ko kayo,(I love you all) which of course worked like a charm, and promised to be back.

Source : http://www.philstar.com/supreme/2013/07/13/964730/lee-min-ho-gives-fans-his-everything

*** My translations are in blue ;)) :))
                                                          https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t31/q71/s720x720/1973336_224769107715479_1384737683_o.jpg
                                                                                          cr to owner
                                                                                HEIRS 상속자들
    shengvangmyoblu
  • yogafanyogafan Posts: 1,161Member

IDOL

Lee Min Ho Meets the 'Royal Family of Philippines'... President's Younger Sister Visits

ACTOR LEE MIN HO RECEIVED A ROYAL WELCOME IN THE PHILIPPINES.

lee min ho concert at philippines

Actor Lee Min Ho received a royal welcome at the Philippines.

Lee Min Ho held '2013, My Everything tour in Manila' on July 7 at Philippines. It has been revealed that the younger sister of Philippines' president, Chris Akino, also attended with other high officials.

Kris, who came to the concert, is currently an actress and an MC of the Philippines. She also came to the press conference of Lee Minho's concert held 5 days prior to the actual concert, as she normally had much interest in K-pop.

full article athttp://bit.ly/13EIPt0

shengvang
  • berliansiahaanberliansiahaan Posts: 788Member

SUPERSTAR

[130701] Lee Minho at Incheon,cr.Minoz_Anita
    myoblu