[req] Before And After Plastic Surgery Of Celebrities

Guest YunHo

Guest YunHo

I'd like to request before and after pics of celebrities who have under gone plastic surgery. It's for my college course so please help. Thank you.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Q_Park

Well I don't know if this counts but Go Ahra got ear surgery.

Before:

sharplove2.gif

After:

eyeara.jpg

you can kind of see her ears.

- Kyu

Guest UNee4Life

oh no...if only I was on my computer...ugh I won't be on it till August so I can't contribute.

but... there are many threads on this already, I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find some

surgery is sexy :blush:

Guest SimplyKel

dang uhm jung hwa look like a totally different person

and waaaaaaaah what happened to hwanhee he used to be so handsome

Guest wendylai604

kim ah joong doesn't really look like she had surgery...she just grew up....no?

i thought she was natural

Guest angel2nyt

kim ah joong doesn't really look like she had surgery...she just grew up....no?

i thought she was natural

she had surgery

kimajoongbayb8.jpg

kimajoongba2op0.jpg

credits to popseoul

and some people would argue that she is natural

viewimagesn0.jpg

credits to dc

anyway,

i still adore her

Guest ilikebeingtough

hwan hee shouldn't have had surgery...he seriously didn't need to do it. he looks like a mexican now.

Guest xpiyo

i wanna gonna say the same thing SimplyKel! hwanhee looked sooo much better BEFORE his surgery. i was just staring at his picture wondering "why did you do it? what did you do to you face?!" haha oh well.. sorry i couldn't help much. but the last surgery thread closed like a month or two ago. :\ so.. you'll either have to go through many many pages to see it.

edit:

ilikebeingtough, you're right. he does look mexican now. :( why did he do surgery!?

Guest ssica

Well I don't know if this counts but Go Ahra got ear surgery.

Before:

sharplove2.gif

After:

eyeara.jpg

you can kind of see her ears.

- Kyu

she also got her eyes done... sankapul from an inner one to an outer so its more clear...

Guest kayem7289

I thought people were arguing before about how Kim Ah Joong was a natural beauty, and how her movie was "totally different" for her O_O...

No offense, but Hwanhee looks like the Hispanic guy I saw at the club last week...

Guest snoopi

people here must never have had a bad picture in their lives or something..

Celebrities are people too u know.

A lot of Korean celebs kill themselves from depression for this exact reason where antifans post bad pictures of them and spread rumours.

Sure, some have done surgery but a lot of these people just grew up, lost weight and matured.

Guest Rye Bread

I thought people were arguing before about how Kim Ah Joong was a natural beauty, and how her movie was "totally different" for her O_O...

No offense, but Hwanhee looks like the Hispanic guy I saw at the club last week...

LMAO XDDD

the picture might be overexaggerted and someone just chose a bad picture to... heighten the effect of the bad surgery effect. seriously though, he looked perfectly fine before. lol

Guest sae-ri

what happened to Hwanhee?!?! He's different now! I like him before.

and Lim Soo Jung is totally different than before!

and I know also about Go Ara. Her ears are big so that's she had it surgery. and also her eyes? honestly i don't like her eyes. hehehe.... ^__^

Guest Mickey_89

^yes, Fanys so cute even if he didnt get the surgery

i love him before more, i think he looked handsome n young T-T

Guest xorange_jenx

hwan hee shouldn't have had surgery...he seriously didn't need to do it. he looks like a mexican now.

hahahahahaha.....i agree in some sort of way he was way hotter before he had his surgery

Guest sikhye

she had surgery

kimajoongbayb8.jpg

kimajoongba2op0.jpg

I heard those were photoshopped. :rolleyes:

she also got her eyes done... sankapul from an inner one to an outer so its more clear...

um nope she didn't.

Guest 74n74n

Ab0ut Kim Ah J00ng...she did plastic surgery n lika a c0incedence...she acted in 200 P0unds Beauty which als0 menti0ns ab plastic surgery...Anyways, I still Luv her...^^

Umh Jung Hwa l00ks t0tally like a different pers0n...><...Wateva, she l00ks perfectly n0w...^^

n I really dun wanna see my Fany here...><...*sigh*...Anyways, FANY's always super HAWT...^^

Archived