Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hankyung韩庚(sj's Member) Pics

Replies

• myh813myh813 Posts: 104Member
    QUOTE(geronsky @ Jul 28 2007, 08:41 PM) »
    myh813: Those pics are cute~ I love Hankyung's outfit. He's got a program in China? What's it like?

Thanks also for the fanmeeting pics.. is Heechul crying? LOL. I guess not. I just thought he was at first.

Heechul is not crying,hahaha~~
    Hankyung's program in China is very perfect,i'll upload it these days~~
    You said we are your firendsimageYou said you are proud of us
    We are the same!
    edited July 2007
    We are the same!
  • sushiisushii texasPosts: 565Member
    edited July 2007
    thanks for the youtube links..i love the shebin dances..very interesting and funny indeed ahah

he is so hot..
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 61Member
    Thx for thw wonderful link~
    Do u hav the link to watch the full video?
    I wanna watch ~

Visit my Blog & leave comments for my future improvement ^^

~My Blog~
  • KimdirectKimdirect LA Trick!Posts: 447Member
    Haha, I loved the SheBin videos! Lol, Hannie is so funny!
    BigBang.TVXQ.EpikHigh.Suju.2NE1.Younha.Goong.Arashi.
  • rain_forever_birain_forever_bi Posts: 307Member
    omg...all them pics of hankyung are so cute..he's so cute and adorable...it sucks that he can't perform on the korean stage...dont' seem to be very fair...but than again..nothing is fair on this earth anyways...but thanks for sharing them pics of him...i'm big fan of hankyung...much love for him...omg...all them pics of hankyung are so cute..he's so cute and adorable...it sucks that he can't perform on the korean stage...dont' seem to be very fair...but than again..nothing is fair on this earth anyways...but thanks for sharing them pics of him...i'm a big fan of hankyung...much love for him...
    edited July 2007
    ===========================================
    HanKyung's diary(7.23) image

Hangeng CY Diary on 2007-7-23 “Dancing Stage~~~” (by Rednose)

How are you doing lately? Sorry I didn’t leave you any message after coming back from

China.I was sick after I returned, and felt a little better today.Since I’m much sober,

I wanna share some thought with all of you, hehe~~~

It had been a busy week from Thailand to China. I was almost sick getting on and off the

plane, hehe~~ But I was very happy this time. Wherever I went, I could feel you close

to me,always there for me,and I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I had made full preparation for the Yue Ce Show(the program's name).It took me 2 weeks

to prepare the music and practice the dancing.Actually, I hadn’t been practice Chinese

Folk Dancing for a long time,so I specially went back to Beijing and asked my former schoolmate

to help me.He helped me to review all the folk dancing from the very beginning.

The mirror, the pole and the piano in the Exercise room reminded me of all the all the

happiness and innocence back in School.When the music started, my blood burnt immediately,

yearning to release the desire that had hidden in my soul for four years, and I wanted to fill the

entire room with my vigor.I felt I didn’t belong to myself then---I belonged to dancing and the

dancing stage, the stage on which I could let go all my emotions.

I simply wanted to stand on the empty stage, eyes closed, and realize my true being.How

I cherished the time when I skipped classes with my classmate, or punished by my teacher to

run around the playground for being slacked off.I couldn’t stop laughing thinking about that~~

But we are all growing up, trying to adjust oneself with the maturity.We’ll have to adopt into

the society and the environment around you, and also being accepted by the outside world.I’d

rather call it TO GROW than TO CHANGE.All the good old time in school becomes the happy memory,

and simply thinking about it would make me happy and joyful even when I was feeling blue.

I wish you all happy everyday and always!!!
    I LOVE YOU ALL

I'm not sure anyone will read till here,that's ok.Just like someone said,something was happened unfair on him,
    but we can't change it.
    And hankyung always have the normal heart to face everything,yeah,i admire him!
    We are the same!
  • OhlalaOhlala Posts: 32Member
    myh813, thanks so much for regularly translating his Cyworld entries for us. I wish I could write him a message, but I don't understand Chinese image
  • heowaymapheowaymap Posts: 83Member

ROOKIE

myh813, thank you for your translation. I always admire Hankyung because of his strength of facing challenges. There are many things he went through and til he can STAY STRONG. That's the reason I love him more.

Really!
    IPB Image
    edited August 2007
    Ohlala and heowaymap thanks very much ~
    i'm moved,55555555
    hug>.<
    We are the same!
  • breadboxbreadbox Posts: 177Member
    hankyung's so adorable =D makes me sad he can't go on all the tv shows =[
    image image
  • energywenenergywen ___☆kahi☆ [YEON&#33;]`sgPosts: 2,166Friend of Soompi
    if anyone wans to write hankyung a msg in chinese, can pm me iwill try to translate it to chinese for you. x) im a chinese singaporean.so ya...my chinese aint too bad...A grades in sch.and if u dunhaf an acc, i can leave the msg for u wif my cyworld acc. yupps越策越开心 sld be the more u plan the happier u r
    84591117.png
  • breadboxbreadbox Posts: 177Member
    can they be any cuter! love it when suju boys play around <3
    image image
  • xingjingxingjing ????... Posts: 1,954Friend of Soompi
    Hey, I saw this on TV! LOL. It was pretty funny because the MC's are pretty funny but hey, I loved how Hankyung was like speaking in his dongbei accent. LOL.

It's not exactly "his" program. It's a program by Hunan TV. He just appeared on it. They've had this program for a while... he was just a guest on it that week... last week to be exact.

Something that doesn't have to do with it but OMG. Yu Haoming was on it too! *squeal!*
    withs2 cb save darfur m.a.a.p
    in love
    with 동방신기 and 빅뱅 and more

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. - T.S. Eliot
  • m-mum-mu Posts: 110Member
  • fallenbrokefallenbroke ? K {DBJRI-BBWG} . <3 &#9829; world of DBJRI-BBWG &lt; 3Posts: 1,386Member

AH , Hankyung's well-loved image

He's really nice ! And he cooks nice Beijing fried rice ! image
    DBJRI-WGBB/DAYWORLD <3

CASSIOPEIA ; ELF ; CHOCOLYN ; WONDERFUL ; VIP ; ONEday ; SHINEE WORLD
  • chinniex3chinniex3 somewhere in the world x]Posts: 191Member
    DAMN!! THIS GUY IS SO SEXY xDD I love him x] This guy's nose is freakin` amazing His smiles are so cuteeeee!! ^^
    ~put up a happy fa(:e && i'll love you forever~
  • insaynxlilgrlinsaynxlilgrl Posts: 612Member
    I love his nose. image and I think he looks better with shorter hair. :S
  • myjaejoongmyjaejoong U.S.Posts: 581Member
    hankyung REALLY has a good face profile... he's natural right?

imageSEASON 2.
    XIAH JUNSU & JANG RIIN ft. JAEJOONG & HANKYUNG

jaejoong (dbsk) & matsujun & yoobin (wonder girls) & boa & jangriin & tablo (epik high) & key (shinee) LOVELY . H O L L Y W O O D. B O W L 2008 .
  • me_likeme_like Posts: 6Member
    edited August 2007
    Gosh, I'm the first one to post and and though I have nothing to share, I just want to say thanks for the translations. Wow, his thoughts are deep-a very intellectual man indeed.