STI Interior: 2006SubaruImprezaWRXSTi2.jpg

Which car would you get and why?

Take in performance, looks, feel, practicality, gas, etc into consideration

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NighTLiFeLovE

Evo :)

Your post is less than the required minimum 20 characters. Please go back and try again. <_<

EVO !!! :lol:

Guest Laxntiga

Evo looks better IMO, however..... I cant turn down the sound of the boxer engine *sigh, I'll take the STi, too many other Koreans with evo's in my hood.

Guest epikpie

sti... *drool... i love everything about the sti... boxer engine, the look, iono... something about hte sti makes me happy...

Guest scribbz

u should've posted pics of the new evo and sti not the old ones.

uh there are a couple problems with that.

1) There isnt a FINAL FINAL set for both cars of what it will look like completely for 08 so i rather not.

2) you could only compare looks cause well..the new ones arnt out yet so no one would kno which is better.(in there opinion)

But, once the new ones come out, then it would make more sense.

Guest projeKt_dc5

uh there are a couple problems with that.

1) There isnt a FINAL FINAL set for both cars of what it will look like completely for 08 so i rather not.

2) you could only compare looks cause well..the new ones arnt out yet so no one would kno which is better.(in there opinion)

But, once the new ones come out, then it would make more sense.

your either retarded .. or slow. and since you made this thread yesterday, you know there is a new exterior for the sti, right?

version_sti07.jpg

Guest projeKt_dc5

*shiveR* :ph34r:

some people here made the car look real clean with like a lip. i seriously dont mind the new look of the STi. i just hate how mitsu designed there new lancers .. the **** is that.

Guest angelboy52

New STI grew on me, add an S204 lip or some ARC splitters with a nice drop and it looks good. Evo 9 took a while to grow on me too. Wasn't a fan of the IC piping holes. Also didn't like the lip, but now it looks good, APR lip makes it nicer too. Someday... Someday...

Guest cand33clouds

i <3 wrx sti. its so sexxyyy. ^_______________________^

too bad i can't afford it... or even drive it -_-;;

Archived