Kenny Kwan New Photos & Cd

Guest weiowu12

Guest weiowu12

source: asianfanatics

Kenny Kwan Bares Chest + Looks Hot for New Album

Kenny Kwan's latest album has been released today! The singer himself has not only been busy with promoting his new album, but has also been busy attending promotional events for his new television series 'On the First Beat' (學警出更). His new album's title is 'Kenny in Progress' and in order to express the theme, Kenny has taken bare chest photos. Knowing this, Kenny used 2 months to go on a diet and exercise regularly to ensure that he is at his fittest.

The album will not only feature handsome pictures of Kenny but also his first number one hit song '预言书', which is composed and produced by Hins Cheung and his second plugged song that is of a R&B genre. Kenny has also taken part in lyric writing as he has participating in the writing of the songs '勇气情歌' and '战场ä¸Å çš„ç½—å¯â€ 欧'.

+

honestly? he looks a bit...girly. he has a body of a 11year old boy. i could break him in half. haiii :(

118066158418150686780.jpg

118066158518150686781.jpg

118066158618150686782.jpg

*fixed it! (i hope!)

Guest sleepyness

LOL! I actually thought those pictures were of him. I was like "why is he wearing a bra and why does he have breasts?" o_o

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH don't worry, kenny may look a bit girly, but he's not THAT girly. HAHAHHAAHAH

i saw these pics, i guess he's not that built, but he's hot :) hahaha poor him everyone always laughs at his high pitched voice. i love his voice, i think he's so cute and funny, and his laugh is so adorable <3

i love the song yu yeen shu!!

Guest angel2nyt

LOL! I actually thought those pictures were of him. I was like "why is he wearing a bra and why does he have breasts?" o_o

hahaahahah

Guest WingL

omg. i love kenny!

a really pretty hk boy! <333

and i believe hes got good vocals too =)!

cant wait to see him on tv starting tomorrow, and cant wait to hear this new cd!

totally buying it!

Guest twothree

his side view looks very manly and hot, but not profile.

love the first and third pictures. the bare chested pic sucks.

Guest chocopocky

Aww! He's handsome and I do adore his voice.

His 1st and 3rd pictures are hooottt.

But the second? *cringe* :ph34r:

Guest heartdrops

Lmao, I'm sorry but the second pic is a bit scary?

It's so weird.....

But R&B?! Must listen then!

Guest Sebc

I like Kenny...so does my cat lol

he stares at him when I put videos

of him on...Thanks for sharing!

I just love the way his voice sounds!

Guest Conni<3

yay!! his album is finally out, he look hot in the first and the third picture and the second one is just ... =S

Archived