Dynamic Duo

Guest idyllic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TygrrLilly

I'm still waiting for mine from yesasia. It drops the 7th right? Because I pre-ordered it when it was supposed to drop yesterday, but they sent me an email telling me it was pushed back.

Now i'm confused, and anxious to hear it.

Guest Drunkken

track four..

the features are not korean nor american.

they sound...jewish or something, heavvyyyy accent.

i was listening and i thought i got a bugged cd or something

HACKS!

Guest Drunken Epik

track four..

the features are not korean nor american.

they sound...jewish or something, heavvyyyy accent.

i was listening and i thought i got a bugged cd or something

HACKS!

Not Jewish at all...far from it...it's a German hip-hop group called Massive Tone...they are big in Germany...if you listen carefully to the hook/bridge, Gaeko says, "From Germany to Korea..."

i just got this album and its making me want more .. haha they are really good... i dont really listen to non mainstream stuff but im kinda getting into undreground stuff these days..

Guest Drunken Epik

i just got this album and its making me want more .. haha they are really good... i dont really listen to non mainstream stuff but im kinda getting into undreground stuff these days..

Too bad they are not underground...they used to be CB Mass, but now they are Dynamic Duo...

I wouldnt call them 'undergorund' anymore, but still, what they release to the general public of korea is just a slice of the pie imo.

IMO all the k hip hop artists now know whats accepted and welcomed by the general public of korea as 'hip hop' and would dedicate a slice of the album for it, which I think is totally cool, letting the general public know what they are all about is a good thing imo, yet they still know they have the k hip hop listeneres out there, who have been supporting them since a long time.

Basically, what im trying to say is, these days they would have a specific couple of tracks to use for promotional activities, and who knows? some members of the general public might even induldge further and discover what they dont yet know.

Everything has pros and cons...

The other day I was tlaking to someone about the new leessang 3 and DD, and they were like "Oh yeh korean music is on a roll, the new KCM and FInkl is out too" and I was like :unsure:

But hey, some people might dig further.

well.... so... i dont really get the what qualifies as underground now.....

so if its accepted by the public... is not underground... or ok.... confusing but i was just saying that their album is good....

but i got the leesang cd of my friends clubbox... and some of the songs wouldnt extract... but the 6 or so songs that did were good...

^

yeh look, the way I personally see it, its a waste of time categorising k hip hop into 'underground' or 'mainstream', whether this does justice do the 'underground' artists I can't say.

the way i see it, if you like the music, listen to it and go out and buy the album, if you think the album is worthy of your money, who cares if it is under or over, if you think its a good album go and recommend it to your friends etc...

and the reason is simply because as you said, "if its not accepted by the public" would it be underround, etc...

its like how CB MASS started off as under (in a relative sense) ,.... actualyl before cbmass choiza and gaeko were part of KOD....

anyway the point is, it really doesnt matter imo..

appreciate the music, thats it really

thats my 2 cents

hip hop is music.

... yeh, what did you mean by this post?

I'm not sure if you were referring to my post above when you said this...

Archived