[drama 2003] My Love Patzzi 내사랑 팥쥐

ling99905

[MBC] Jang Na-Ra, Kim Rae-Won, Kim Jae-Won
0828_26.jpg0828_24.jpg0828_22.jpg0828_10.jpg This drama sheds new flashlights to two female characters, 'Kongji' and 'Patjji', the former is the incarnation of 'Absolute Good', and the latter of 'Absolute Bad'. This is a story about 'Kongji' who get to realize that "Good Girl Complex" is deeply rooted in herself and overcome the complex in the process. This drama conveys the message, through the scenes in which 'Patjji' tries her best to get love and interest from others, that present-day humans are the mixture of both 'evil' and 'goodness', and that humans are equipped with power that could change the others positively, and the power lies in love and comprehension and benevolence. "Patjji', an evil character from age-long mother goose tales, "The Story of Kongji and Patjji" has changed her names and characters at the every turn of ages since the invention of the story long, long ago. She more resembles present-day human beings-thus a self-portrait of ourselves- than 'Kongji' or 'Candy'. She also wants to receive true affection from others and wants to respond to properly the sincere hearts. We can reaffirm ourselves through the image of ill-natured 'Patjji' there exists love and power of benevolence everywhere in the world. ******** Main Characters Yang Song-I(Jang Na-Ra) Part-timer working at a mask shop. Compared to Hee-won in beauty and brightness, but in reality she is quite ill-natured and nick-named after Patjji for her wrong-doings. Cute evil who hides a lovely mind somewhere in her heart. Kim Hyun-Sung (Kim Rae-Won) Seal tamer. He is a miser and never loses as far as money is concerned in everyday life. Good-looking and attentive as he is, he is popular among ladies and has strong will. He gets inclined to Song-I who is innocent and naive and can't hide his feelings toward her... Kang Seung-Jun(Kim Jae-Won) A junior staff working at the production team of the Amusement Park. He's the prince charming in the fairy tale with a warm smile, handsome looks and courteous manners. He falls in love with Song-I at the first sight when she saves him from the accident, but the truth slowly reveals itself as time passes by... Eun Hee-Won (Hong Eun-Hee) Children's rides designer. Perfect angel in terms of appearance, capacity and personality. Always good to others but hidden deep in herself is her other self... As Song-i gets to draw attention from others, she begins to change her mind. *source: http://www.jspictures.tv

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hi ~~ ling ~~~

THANK YOU so much for starting this 2002 drama "My Love Patzzi" thread ~~~ <33

LOVE Rae Won's awesome character portrayal in it, soo kind, soo cute, soo loving, caring to Nara's role icon12.gif ~~~ :)

ee98969a.jpg

97ee129c.jpgicon12.gif

3c36a76e.jpg

691224fe.jpgicon12.gif

15415b47.jpg

84966662.jpg

13.jpg

RWSJlove Helllooooo.... glad that my friend lend me a copy of this RaeWon series... :lol::P

can't wait to watch this one :lol::lol: and LOVED those eyes, thanks for the pix sweetie

hugs,

Guest miyawoks

wow a my love patjwi thread!!

i love this drama...

got addicted to jang nara because of this...

i wish though that she could've ended up with kim jae won's character...

i'm just watching this drama now.....and it's quite good... ^^^^ ah, so that means she'll end up w/ KRW? wowowoow......i'm so happy!!! :D

Guest ripgal

well..at first i didn't know who was KRW..n i watched it bcos of nara n KJW..but then the more i saw of KRW in the drama.the more i loved him!! woah..he was so sweet to NAra.. how i wish she had chosen one! but the ending was good!

Guest cynkawahara

After watching LSIH and Attic Cat, I was so anxious to watch this drama. Luckily, YesAsia had it with English subtitles so I had to buy and watch it.

Even though it was only 10 episodes, I had such fun watching it. He and Jang Nara were very cute together. And the ending was very approriate. The friendship of the three main leads remained. I liked that.

Guest minminfish

i'm just watching this drama now.....and it's quite good... ^^^^ ah, so that means she'll end up w/ KRW? wowowoow......i'm so happy!!! :D

I was also so happy that rae won oppa and nara were together in the end!!! he was perfect for her. :P

Guest chll51

I love this series. KJW and JNR were cute together. I think she was lucky because she ended up with two guys in the end. Lucky girl. Haha.

Guest obbsaran

Hi hi ~~ ling ~~~

THANK YOU so much for starting this 2002 drama "My Love Patzzi" thread ~~~ <33

LOVE Rae Won's awesome character portrayal in it, soo kind, soo cute, soo loving, caring to Nara's role

agree agree. how he looks at her jus melts me... :wub: smart that she stayed with him in the end!! ^.^^

15415b47.jpg

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

ah, i love LOVE this drama!!! xD it's one of my top favs...haha i must of re-watched it like 3 times :P lol

Archived