Ask The Fellas

discuss about behaviors and relationships from male P.O.V.
Ladies, do you have some questions or things you ponder about the fellas?

Why the fellas play video games all night?

Why men try to keep their mate close?

Post your thoughts and 40 of us guys that post on the reg in this forum will try to answer lol

I'll ask this one just for you... :sweatingbullets:

Why, oh why?!

Your up late, there's nothing good on tv, your not really interested in looking at a movie.

Turn on that playstation 2 and let it rip because its entertaining, a lot of games take a while to beat (so your focus on beating the game), great for passing the time.

Guest CIRee

Why do SOME guys try to embarass you infront of their friends? Lol.

because they are not comfortable having you around there friends. Guys usually joke around with new guys coming into the group so they feel they should do the same with girls.

Guest CIRee

why cant guys make up their minds when it comes to girls~?!? O.o

Because his friends influence him with his choice in women. You can do anything about this, most guys care what his friend think about the girl he is dating.

Guest Tr710

Why the fellas play video games all night?

I just spent last night playing video games with my friends so allow me to tackle this question.

Dear question-asker,

There is no ONE answer that will explain why us guys richard simmons away a perfectly good night to sleep to play game. For me and my friends, it started out as a fun thing to do to kill time. Then we get to the more difficult levels to beat and harder bosses to kill and suddenly it's no longer just a fun thing, it became a challenge. We also compete to see who has higher scores. That makes game playing a lot more fun, and consequently, addictive.

Guest clairdeluned

I have one, why don't guys call when they say they will, and instead call a week after? <_<

Guest mistertony

I have one, why don't guys call when they say they will, and instead call a week after? <_<

those particular guys are jerks. :)

Guest clairdeluned

Oh okay that makes sense :D haha Thanks, glad to know it's not typical guy behavior.

Guest moonk379

its cuz its in the book of men rules

i believe its rule # 581 dont seem desperate. call few days after gettin the fone number

Guest NASRI22

guys play games to relax from their stress.

well at least i do haha. not to the extent of 4am and eyes are bleeding from starring at the 22" lcd.

Guest Dedicate*

Do guys ever cry infront of girls because of emotional problems and do guys just act tough around girls, or are they the same when with their friends as well?

Guest Bananas8462

Do guys ever cry infront of girls because of emotional problems and do guys just act tough around girls, or are they the same when with their friends as well?

This significantly depends on the guy. For the most part, most of us men don't want to be constantly tearing up in front of our girlfriends, especially if it's not a very serious relationship yet. Lots of guys don't try to act impressive, but they don't want to give off a sense of weakness.

Stupid, I know, from a girl's P.O.V, but many things go both ways. I've only ever cried to my g/f over the phone; it better be something huge for me to CRY in front of her.