Baby Vox Re.v

Guest Izzie

Guest Izzie

,, no more Sarang (rapper)?
So yeah, Baby Vox ReV's been going without SaRang,

she hasn't been performing,

and she's not even in their new music video.

[must suck for her, not even being in the m/v of the group that she's in]

a dream that many people wanted,

so here they are, without Sarang, performing their new song Never Say Goodbye, with choreography.

89277836bj5.th.jpg

a2ia0.th.jpg

a1kg8.th.jpg

Perf here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ryBCjpcXpzY

& their music video:

Much better song, less sex appeal, & decent vocals compared to that Shee song.

hopefully they can get more popular & rival Wonder Girls with this song.

Honestly, I think the two main vocals in the group that's singing there [JinKyung and YunKyung] have much stronger vocals than the girls in Wonder Girls,, well, best of lucks to them.

And, Sarang's has problems with her school or whatever, so ReV's performing without her for awhile & she's in Singapore, credits to suejinners.

*shrug

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bash me all you want, but I'm actually glad Sarang's not there. I really did not see any potential in her. The only thing I see her fit for is a modeling career. Not to mention I think she's way too young to be a member of the entertainment industry at the age of 17.

I think whoever decided to take Sarang out made a wise choice.

Guest superhaein

Bash me all you want, but I'm actually glad Sarang's not there. I really did not see any potential in her. The only thing I see her fit for is a modeling career. Not to mention I think she's way too young to be a member of the entertainment industry at the age of 17.

I think whoever decided to take Sarang out made a wise choice.

^ AGREEE. and shes like tall and her bodys like LONG.

Guest suejinners

I think there has been some rumors going around that they took her out

their company said that nothing has been confirmed yet about BVR going on with only 4 members

They also said that SaRang is in Singapore because of school and thats why she hasn't been participating in any activities lately

Their company will announce what will happen with her and the rest of the girls shortly

Guest saera

JYP is better than DSP in terms of their marketing strategies and song writers, so it'll be hard for Baby Vox Re.V to "beat" them. I mean, that irony song makes no sense at all but it's so catchy.

But I do think that Baby Vox Re.V has a lot better vocals, at least their lead vocals. And for shin in they have pretty decent life performances.

Guest Yumi -

i agree [don't kill me]

just an opinion, i think they're doing well without her.

but yea, i dont' really know them all that well, so hopefully, when she comes back, she'll show a more stronger image. :]

Guest missxsuong

so she like left?

uhh

i don't really like them much

but i bet sarang is sad

but her raps weren't good either

okay

i apologize

Guest KuYA II

i'm really impressed with their live performance in this song very strong then "shee"

its a good thing they are promoting this song...it should've been their debut then "shee" it doesn't even have a lot of sex appeal and it shows their strong vocals.

The first girl who sang the first verse, i think she needs to work her vocals more...she sounds a lot weak. Dang i forgot about baby vox rev for a while hehehe they are also my favorite group ^^

edit:

not trying to sound mean or anything, but i think they are doing fine with sarang...that march performance was really horrible imo. I'm glad they improved except for the girl who sang the first verse.

they did very well and acted like a strong group.

Guest hanjin90

and she's not even in their new music video.

Honestly, I think the two main vocals in the group that's singing there [JinKyung and YunKyung] have much stronger vocals than the girls in Wonder Girls,, well, best of lucks to them.

well, actually Sa Rang was at the film studio for making the Never say goodbye MV but she didnt have any scene

she should work for her vocal, her rap part is always weak.

Jin Kyeong & Yeon Kyeong have the strong vocals! I like them the best in the group

mayb DR is training more for Sa Rang, who knows???

Sarang is in the group or not, it doesnt matter to me!

i just hope Re V can find a better rapper since the most vocals in the group r good enough ^

Guest UNee4Life

For people to be pleased with them kicking off a member or whatever, I'm pretty shocked. We shouldn't be happy that Sarang isn't there.

They are doing fine now, yes, but they weren't doing horrible with Sarang? Not like Sarang brought the group down a notch. If Sarang is not going to be in the group anymore then i'm not going to support Baby Vox Re.V Sarang is the best out of all of them. People should be ashamed of saying negative things about Sarang.

How is she too young to be in the entertainment business? NO SUCH THING!

Baby Vox is LAME without Sarang. They shouldn't promote themselves any further. :tongue2:

Guest ` k s

She didn't add much to the group. Except alot of height. And her 'rapping'.

As for the group. I only like the main singer (the one with the deeper voice who sings the chorus in the new song). She's hot. One of em looks like a man and fake and the other two aren't that pretty.

Guest -I+Jenvox+I-

She didn't add much to the group. Except alot of height. And her 'rapping'.

i agree...took the words straight outta my mouth :sweatingbullets:

Archived