Favorite Hong Sisters Drama?

Choon-hyang, My Girl, or Fantasy Couple
I hope this is not a repeat thread...

All were very popular and made stars out of their leads. Which one was your favorite?

Mine is Delightful/Sassy Girl Choon-hyang, their first one and in my opinion, BEST and most original one. It's my favorite k-drama ever...and I will forever be grateful to the Hong sisters for allowing JaeHee to really showcase his talents.

Fantasy Couple is probably my second choice (HYS was PEFECT)...and then "My Girl." It's funny, I know "My Girl" is really big on soompi, but the only aspect that kept me tuned in was how hot LDW was. I mean, I liked it, but it doesn't stick out to me.

Anyone know if they're working on another drama?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

All 3 were great..The Hong Sisters are da Bomb when it comes to rom coms.

BUT

My Girl all the way. :wub: Loved everything about it...and I can't imagine I've seen it for more than 5 times, it's alredy the max I can do for a drama. The humor was fantastic :w00t: Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae :wub:

Chun Hyang hit me quite hard too, I watched it before MG and it was the only drama which I've seen more than twice. I was super impressed with Jae Hee's acting and his chemistry with Han Chae Young was excellent as well. It still will be a special one in my heart.

Fantasy Couple was not as great, but it was different and the storyline executed in a different way. Loved the ending a lot.. and I will never forget Ja Jang Myun - Sang Shil's fav food. :D

As much as I was anticipating FC, I think I still like My Girl better, writing-wise. But I loved Jo Anna, she's one of my favorite female lead characters ever.

Choon Hyang was really really really good where it counted but the last five episodes just dragged into eternity.

Guest incarnadine

So hard to choose, all dramas were great... but I choose My Girl. :blush: Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang would be a close second.

Guest Devache

Someone remind me why we're having this topic.

Especially when this time of the year, not many good dramas are around.

This might be sound like generalising but any Hong Sister's drama script is almost considered to be good.

They have a way of getting glued to your tv and making you wait for that moment in the drama where everyone goes 'Aww....'

Without of the Hong Sisters, I wonder how much less laughter we would have in our lives sometimes.

Definitely one of the leading K drama writer scriptwriters out there.

Guest loving_D

MY GIRL! :w00t: my favorite kdrama of all time. so far, nothing has beat it. :sweatingbullets:

im sure choonhyang was funny, but i stopped watching after the second episode. and fantasy couple i got half way through and stopped. my girl, i just became addicted. plus LDW+LDH make the cutest couple ever.

Guest satisfaction!

I lovedddd Fantasy Couple,

but my vote has to go to My Girl.

I never saw Sassy Girl Choon-hyang, but since it's by the Hong Sisters,

I'll definitely have to watch it soon :)

They're soooo good at writing comedy-type dramas.

Goshhh, they rock<3

Guest Dungie

Delightful/Sassy Girl Choon-hyang for me! Jae Hee! :wub::wub: But Fantasy Couple is a close second, hehe. :D I enjoyed My Girl as well, basically any written by the Hong Sisters is sure to bring laughter, :lol:

Guest john_anderton

"Delightful Girl, Chun-hyang" ~ the BEST!! :lol:

i love han chae-young!!!!!

great chemistry with jae hee (how i wish i am him, in the series)! hehe

:D

Guest sheena0627

actually i watch my girl first because of junki, and then because of the interestign appearance made by jae hee and chae yeon at the end of the show i started watching sassy girl chyun hyang and what can i say.. IT totally HIT ME!!! it is like gosh... the chemistry between them are simply wonderful. and i totally loved jae hee expression, is like.. sosososososo CUTE! Haha. havent watch fantasy couple yet but that is one of the drama on my nx list. who can miss out any of the hongs sister show man.

choon hyang and my girl were just so good.

i was more addicted to choon hyang, though.

and i hate it when a drama becomes way too popular.. but eh.

i never really knew about choon hyang before watching it, but i watched my girl because of junki.. ^^ and also because everyone was saying it was good, so i just had to watch it~

my girl is awesome, but i think i liked choon hyang better. ^^

Guest ilovehanchaeyoung

Delightful Girl ChunHyang And My Girl Both Of Them Are The Best...Fantasy of Couple Is The Second...I Voted ChunHyang...!!!

Archived