Please read!1. NO PROFANITY
All forms of swearing are forbidden. Although we have a swear filter, please do not expect the filter to circumvent your swear words.
2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.
3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.
4. NO ADVERTISEMENTS, SPAMMING, OR SOLICITATION
Advertising of another website, product, and/or service, or solicitation of donations, whether by creating a new topic or sending PMs to members, is strictly prohibited. You may link your favorite website and/or personal website in your signature as long as the font size and color are kept to the default settings. If you wish to negotiate a paid advertisement contract/campaign with Soompi.com, please contact email@example.com.
5. NO DIRECT LINKING OR SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
You may post a general link to other resources/websites, but direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Soompi.com is strictly prohibited. If you are in doubt about the content of your post/topic, please contact a moderator and/or admin to inquire. The following threads are exceptions to this rule:
- Currently Broadcasting Content
- Drama OST
6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.
7. OBEY THE SIGNATURE RULES
Maximum of 4 lines of text
* Each line must be short enough that it doesn't wrap
* Font size for lines cannot exceed size 3
* Empty line still counts as a line
* Maximum of 6 lines of text for FOS and staff
Maximum of 2 banners/images
* Must be on the same line
* Maximum dimensions for each banner/image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height)
* Maximum file size for each banner/image = 40 KB (40,960 bytes)
* Maximum of 3 banners/images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines
8. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WRITE IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE, PROVIDE ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS
9. NO TOPIC SPAMMING IN MULTIPLE FORUMS
If you have a topic to post, keep it in one forum.
10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.
11. READ AND FOLLOW FORUM SPECIFIC RULES
Some forums and subforums have additional set of rules, provided as pinned threads in their respective forums.