Kil Gun (길건) Thread

Guest kyff

2_2_0000000022.jpg

she's an amazing dancer and a good singer too. but information on her is hard to come by :[

Discography:

vol1.jpg

Vol. 1 - G-Style (released June 2005)

Buy on line

*tracklisting coming soon*

vol2.jpg

Vol. 2 - Baby G (released May 2006)

Buy on line

01 Shake

02 A. U Ready? (Feat. Wheesung)

03 Hey Boy

04 남자가 어디서 (Feat. Jed)

05 널 보내도 (Feat. 노을 균성)

06 왜 몰라 (Why)

07 One More Time (Feat. Annica)

08 Happy World (Feat. Mj Skiller)

09 Just Dance

10 Don'T Touch

mindbridge.jpg

Various artists - Mind Bridge (released Noverber 2006)

Buy on line

CD 2

4. 세상에 뿌려진사랑만큼 (Kil Gun(길건))

7. 널사랑하겠어 (Kil Gun(길건))

vol2.5.jpg

Vol. 2.5 - Born Again (released April 2007)

Buy on line

1. 흔들어봐 (feat. MC Typhoon)

2. Shower

3. 바보야 (feat. Son Ho Young)

4. 맴돌아

5. 色(색)

6. 유혹

7. 흔들어봐(Inst)

8. 유혹(Inst)

Why MV

Yeo Oang Kae Mi MV

Amnesia MV

Real MV

Shake It MV

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

Kil Gun is very interesting... I don't know if I like her yet lol

you know her song *Shower* sounds a lot like *Namie - No* did any of you guys notice? I'm glad to see she was inspired by such an incredible Japanese artist.

hmm I bought her first album and it was okay. I'm really skeptical in buying ehr other albums because I expect them to be dance tracks, but they are kinda weird. It seems like she should be a rapper.

[edit] oh wow I just watched the performance "Kil Gun & Baby Vox Re.V - Shee* and yeah it was very good. they do look like a group of six which might not be a good thing lol. Hmm yeah she did take over the song a bit, but it's okay. This kind of song really suits her voice. Her own songs in ehr albums don't really match her voice to me

[edit x2] I don't like how she shared the spot like with SARANG. Sarang was rocken it and Kil Gun was all up in her grill, but i guess it's okay this one time

Guest devylann

u're right!! i try to find pics and other stuff bout her but hardly none.. dunno why... i love her! first time i saw her was on LL and man can she dance!! wow!! i wish i can dance like her... so much power & sex appeal...

Guest cindel25

Kil Gun is amazing! I love all her albums but information is hard to come by of course she used to be Lee Hyori's choreographer.

She was a guest in Nonstop 5.

Guest love.

Kil Gun is amazing! I love all her albums but information is hard to come by of course she used to be Lee Hyori's choreographer.

really? wow. she's amazing<3

^yep. I've heard in a couple of places that she was both a backing dancer and instructer for Hyori. That's why their moves can look really similar except KG is better :\

oh this is nifty <3

old clip of her and a few other of Hypri's backing dancers. They dance to Alicia Keys' "Girlfriend", Beyonce's "Crazy in Love" and Hyolee's "10 Minutes" and "Hey Girl".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[sexy Photo Shoot Causes Overseas Traffic Chaos]

2004377568016400652_rs.jpg

Singer Kil Gun recently stopped traffic on a busy Thai highway. The Korean pop star was using an abandoned runway in Pattaya, Thailand, to take promotional photos that emphasized her abundant sex appeal.

"Some Thai men gave an enthusiastic response to my 'very hot' clothes," the singer said. "Some men jumped out of their cars on the highway next to the location to look at me, leaving traffic paralyzed."

Kil was showing off her hot figure and appealing curves in hot pants and off-the-shoulder and halter-neck tops. Kil's popularity has been building with her new dance song "Let's Shake It" and her sexy choreography.

Credits ~ Chosun Ilbo + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

Guest kyff

OMG WHUT xDDDD

thanks for the article. "an enthusiastic response to my very hot clothes" lol~ oh man, i love this woman. lucky thai boys

Guest VioletSauce

I ran across her while watching some music shows a few weeks back.

I'm quite surprised she just got a thread here.

I think I' might buy her mini album soon.

I really like the previews I heard.

Never noticed she had a song with Wheesung.

Archived