Can't Access Clubbox

Guest Bada7

Guest Bada7

Hi,

Don't know where I should ask this... Having trouble to log in CB for 4 days. Every time I tried to log in, I kept getting this error msg as you see below. If anyone knows, please help. Thank you.

" Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer "

• 1 year later...
Guest polaris

Hi,

Don't know where I should ask this... Having trouble to log in CB for 4 days. Every time I tried to log in, I kept getting this error msg as you see below. If anyone knows, please help. Thank you.

" Action canceled

Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you have visited this page previously and you want to view what has been stored on your computer, click File, and then click Work Offline.

For information about offline browsing with Internet Explorer, click the Help menu, and then click Contents and Index.

Internet Explorer "

I also am having this same problem.

I used to be able to use clubbox perfectly fine but ever since I rebooted my computer a couple weeks ago I can never get access to Clubbox webpages. The screen is just blank or it gives me the try again later page.

This is so frustrating so if anyone knows the solution please please help!!!

Archived