Nail Thread

Guest im` l0vEd

Guest im` l0vEd

new acrylic with gel overlay nails 11.6 n1055040247_30401558_425.jpg ------------------------------------------------------ new gel nails 5.30 n1055040247_30294430_3473.jpg ------------------------------------------------------ new gel nails. 5.10 DSC02349.jpg ------------------------------------------------------ new gel nails on. 4.20 n1055040247_30271661_7457.jpg ------------------------------------------------------ new gel nails on. 3/23 n1055040247_30257434_6206.jpg ------------------------------------------------------ new gel nails on. 3/02 DSC01604.jpg close up: http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/s...=DSC01586-1.jpg did them shorter so when i got a fill in, it would look good. =) ---------- yay! got my nails done again! acrylic w/ french tip w/ airbrush design. hehehe. 0807827a.jpga36934e4.jpg it's a blue star :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- woot! THREAD TO show some of ur pretty nails..jus not ordinary nails. AITE? 1, 2, 3, GO! [start posting]

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ginaz s t y l e

awww T-T i wanna get nails done too!!

i can only get toes right now.

cuz its so hard for me to put on contacts

with nails on..like i cant NEVER take it off T-T

Guest rockstar_baby

omg, their gorgeous!! I wish i had pretty nails = ]

I can't have my nails too long coz i play guitar and piano, makes funny clicking sounds on the keys.

That's pretty~

Too bad I never do that. And even if I did get my nails all nice and prepped up, doing the dishes twice sometimes three times would ruin them..

:/

Guest Batgirl

theres this nail place that does amazing acrylic. I mean its so amazing it looks real. Like normal places kinda have this large bump look to it (you can kinda notice in your pic). This place somehow smoothes it down so thin and perfect it looks real.

Sad part is it's $70 to get a set down. Oh how i love the results though.

Guest honeylove

Lemme take a pic.. hold on.

[EDIT]

I took a few. Haha. THEY'RE NOT ALL FIXED UP cuz I never do fake nails/nail designs and stuff but oh wells. I just grew them out and yeah.

nails.jpg

nails2.jpg

nail3.jpg

Guest mishelljoogo

no one really cares about your nails. It's just a pain in the richard simmons to grow them out and then a waste of money to paint them pretty. No guy will say hot nails. Work on the face.

Guest Mizz Kim

no one really cares about your nails. It's just a pain in the richard simmons to grow them out and then a waste of money to paint them pretty. No guy will say hot nails. Work on the face.

and maybe you should work on your atitude..

Guest c a t h e r s

^ heh yeah......

i'd do my nails if i didn't play the piano -_- i have to have short nails or else....i dunno, i just play worse with long nails lol

i just did my nails.. ^__^

nailz.jpg

^

white tips, white and pink flowers design, and clear crystals.

(sorry for the bad pics, couldn't take wit my digi cam)

Guest ichigo_no_powder

jealous :rolleyes: guys do compliment nails

I want to get my nails professionally done so badly! but it's so expensive and doesn't seem like it's really worth it at the moment ><

x_JenZ, did you get yours professionally done or did you do them yourself? because i want to know, the flowers, are they stickers or was it done through a stencil?

Cropped off a part from a random photo~ the quality is really bad.. therefore my skin looks grainy and uneven.

mynails8ij.png

blacknails8jx.jpg

Was just playing around with nail polish~

Archived