[movie 2004] My Little Bride 어린신부

Guest honeypia

Guest honeypia
Kim RaeWon and Moon GeunYoung
Sang Min (Kim Rae Won) returns from Canada to finish his final college semester in Seoul. An art major, Sang Min must complete his internship as an art teacher before he gets his degree, which means an extended stay in Korea. Jumping at the opportunity, his dad forces him to marry Bo Eun (Mun Geun Yeong) due to a promise by his grandfather and Bo Eun's grandpa. The problem is that Bo Eun is only fifteen-going-on-sixteen years old! Faking his own illness, Bo Eun's grandpa says that his dying wish is to see the two get married before he "goes." Sang Min, on the other hand, is repeatedly forced by his father who threatens to cut his college tuition, expenses, allowances, and even destroys his car. The two gets married to please their parents, but tries to keep the marriage from everyone else, including their friends and peers. Trouble brews when Sang Min is interned as the new art teacher at Bo Eun's school and becomes her homeroom teacher! Review It's been a long while since we've seen another romantic comedy hit our Featured Titles list. My Little Bride is an a$$-kicking good comedy that warranted repeated viewings by our female staff. The chemistry between the leads plus Mun Geun Yeong's (A Tale of Two Sisters) performance has made this comical farce a romantic hit to be reckoned with. Mun Geun Yeong just oozes so much cuteness she'll make the Hong Kong Twins look like the Olsen Twins. The comedy is obviously written for a general audience and not for Korean-only audiences. But perhaps that is why My Little Bride is so much better than most romantic comedies released of late. The pacing is also very good with very little lag times between laughs (unlike most comedies released from Korea lately). All in all, My Little Bride is a very warm, enjoyable comedy for the whole family. Excellent film and highly recommended by the AznFilms Staff (both male and female ;) . Now let's pray that Miramax Films don't buy the film rights out and put (gasp!) Hilary Duff in the U.S. remake . . . credit to aznfilms.com *************** Personally, the wackiest movie I've seen. :lol: It has all the ingredients needed to capture the heart and spirit of the viewers. Great team chemistry of both leads and just right amount of acting. B) some pics.. br15.jpgbr15.jpgbr16.jpgbr18.jpg

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a cute movie, but Moon Geun Yeong looks like she's twelve or something in the movie poster...but i have to admit there's good chemistry between the leads

HI hi ~~ Pia Pia ~~~ ^_____^

THANK YOU so much for re-starting the thread of this cute, funny, lovely movie ~~~

Good info & pics ~~~ :D

bcfe1fb2.jpg

cd8e99ff.jpg

3b03286b.jpg

Guest babiichink

i think the ending WASSS SOOOO FREAKIN`` CUTEE!! LIKE OMGGG LOL okay im being to sarcastic here but yeah the ending was really good in my opinion

Guest sweet_treats1812

guuuurrrrreeeaaattt movie!!!!! so loved MGY in this!!!

the reviews got it right too...it doesnt lag at all...really really good!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest missussally

this movie is hilarious yet it is so touching at the end where KRW helped in completing the background of the stage.. can we still find man like that? i wish i can..

MGY is so cute and adorable.. i think that the guy she's dating with is average look. KRW is better...

GREEEEEAAAT movie... luv it 100x :P

this movie is hilarious yet it is so touching at the end where KRW helped in completing the background of the stage.. can we still find man like that? i wish i can..

MGY is so cute and adorable.. i think that the guy she's dating with is average look. KRW is better...

GREEEEEAAAT movie... luv it 100x :P

Hi hi ~~ missussally ~~

couldnt agree more.... its such a cute, hilarious, yet heart-warming, touching movie ~~~ :lol:

Rae Won + Geun Young certainly made such a surprisingly cute couple ~~~ both are really good actor / actress ~~

hope they will get to collaborate again soon ~~~ :D

------------------

Sp thkss to guteacho ~~ :)

--- My Little Bride ---wbp_20050115193409.jpg

1.jpg

http://www.koreafilm.co.kr/movie/sinboo/2.jpg

top_1.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

still10.jpg

still09.jpg