How Do I Get Rid Of Acne On My Forehead?

xowildguyxo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kiwilover

i don't know if it help but i used oxy-pads to cleans it and after a min or so i put aloe vera on it. No guarantee though but the routine works on me soo i hope this will help you too! . ... ohh yeah keep your bang up if you have any (at least put it up when your' at home or somthing...)

Guest milkbunny

try not to bangs over your forehead(it forms oil..which forms pimples), wash your face daily, drink alot of water : ]

Guest nobody knows

try not to bangs over your forehead(it forms oil..which forms pimples), wash your face daily, drink alot of water : ]

the weird thing is

my bangs only cover about 2/3 of my forehead

and it's the 1/3 of my forehead that doesn't have bangs that has the acne (sorta)

.....I'm a mutant :tears:

Guest missGiang

the weird thing is

my bangs only cover about 2/3 of my forehead

and it's the 1/3 of my forehead that doesn't have bangs that has the acne (sorta)

.....I'm a mutant :tears:

Hahha XD Me too : (

Gosh I hate having acne, sometimes I just feel like crying when I look at my reflection HAHAH I'm too mean to myself, but seriously it's a pain in the...rear-end.

Well actually I used this cream for like a month and it worked really well, but then I stopped and it came back like BAMM. The cream I used was prescribed by my doctor it's called "Clindasol" Maybe it'll work for you guys too : )

Guest nobody knows

I've been using this liquid oil thingy we got in China

it's made specifically to get rid of any pimple, blackhead, acne, whatever

it made my brother's really bad acne clear up pretty well, so now I'm trying it

and it's sort of working

but..

*impatient* nyuuu D:

Guest NJSK.

i keep my bangs out of my face

make a quiffe or something lol

and use facepack regularly or just take some good care of your skin

you can't be totally acne-free during your teen years

(unless you're really lucky, like my mum T_T)

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest pandaluv

^ but you have to keep using proactiv no matter what =/ if you use other products, proactiv will stop working for you and you will get even more pimples

Guest missGiang

^ That's true, ProActiv worked for my friends and they stopped because obviously, why would you keep putting it on if you have nothign to get rid of. And they broke out like crazy.

And ProActiv just doesn't work on the unfortunate few, like moi : ( aha

Guest lilmzyme

^agree..i think the chemical or w/e that's in therr is to harsh for mah skin...it dry's it up so bad...n yes i also wanna kno how i can get rid of pimples...its non stop..they annoy me so bad.... i want clear smooth skin for once..>.<

Guest PH00F-

Hmm I've had the same problem. But Ever since I used Origins Checks & Balances & United States Toner; It actually made my face more dewy fresh feeling & somehow the little acne on my forehead got rid of it. & I must say Origins products gets along with my type of skin. I guess you just have to find the the right product. I cleanse, tone, moisturize twice a day, exfoliate every 3 days. (: *I thought shiseido pureness worked for me but a couple a weeks later no changes. :S

Guest A-I-Z-A

^ That's true, ProActiv worked for my friends and they stopped because obviously, why would you keep putting it on if you have nothign to get rid of. And they broke out like crazy.

And ProActiv just doesn't work on the unfortunate few, like moi : ( aha

Weird... It worked for me. I no longer use it coz mg skin is clear now but I still grow one or two pimples every now & then, unlike before that my face looks red all over because of pimples

Guest pinkpetals-

Ahhhh, I used to have that problem. Cleanse your face regularly and drink water and atleast keep your bangs away at home, that's what I do. and not all of those cleansers from the drug store help - _-;;;;.

But pro-activ soooo works<3 I use it.

Guest ♡ aRi C. ♡

I have a few undeveloped ones that aren't ready to pop, how do I get rid of them?

:unsure:

If they arent ready to pop let it sit.

Or you can steam towel to open up your pores and try to squeeze it out by using astrigent soaked qtips.

remember squeeze vertically once, horizontally once, so theres less pressure on each side? preventing from severe acne marks.

make sure to cleanse your skin before popping pimples and blackheads.

dont apply lotion after you have popped your pimples.

always cleanse your skin with astrigent after popping pimples.

you gotta let your skin settle down before going to sleep.

after youve cleansed your skin with astrigent, do a ice massage to close up your pores (after making sure they are absolutely clean)

go to sleep right away. drink lots of water.

and when u pop our pimples make sure that all the bad blood is out also.

-------------------

something happened to me a few days ago.

I had a pimple on my chin, but i didnt want to pop it because i was afraid of getting acne scars and usually my pimple goes away.

ANyways, it kinda did go away, but not ALL and my skin already closed up. & some of the bad stuff was still stuck under my skin so i had to get a needle and stab my skin to let the bad blood out.

and now its much better.

Guest chipmunkvoice

^isnt popping your pimples bad? they'll leave scars .__.

try a spot treatment? if its just a few... they help... supposedly.

garnier / kiehls / benefit are some brands that have them.. im using one from biotherm. i dont know if it works but i think it does? <_> but i dont think its worth the $40 :x

Guest happy2friends

for me, OXY works really well.

recommend benzoyl peroxide. ^___^

for some weird reason, after i got bangs, my forehead stopped growing pimples . !!! :blink:

Guest katostar

are u sure it's like a pimple or something? coz if it's something else....benzoyl peroxide might not work on it....coz i know the bumps on my forehead has been there like forever and i've been using bp for a awhile.....the other parts of my skin is getting clearer....i just want my skin to appear more smooth and not bumpy

i was reading in acne.org where this girl had bumps on her forehead and after reading the suggestions from ppl to use epsom salt (bath salt)....but steaming ur face and then scrubbing with it.....her forehead was clear again......i bought the salt...but i haven't really started using it yet

u can check that website for more info......

Archived