Best Skin Whitening Product That Works Fast

Guest Lucy

which one? will it work in less than a month?
Hey everyone, I know that there are SOOO many threads about whitening skin products but I want to know from personal experience or from what you've all heard, which one is the best that doesn't dry skin and works in about a month or two? I'm going to California in May so I want my pale skin back. I've been playing tennis lately and now I look like a burnt cookie. any suggestions? pleasee..!? thanks =)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oreoo

The only thing I've used it Likas Papaya soap. I saw a difference in like 4 days O_o;

People think it dries out your skin though..

I think you just have to use lotion afterwards and you'll be fine.

But.. I've only tried this soap so.. yeah.

The only thing I've used it Likas Papaya soap. I saw a difference in like 4 days O_o;

People think it dries out your skin though..

I think you just have to use lotion afterwards and you'll be fine.

But.. I've only tried this soap so.. yeah.

heres mine, i started using it in the middle of october[i didnt photoshop, since october i lost like 15 pounds or somethin]:

beforeafter.jpg

Guest xXSJloveXx

Can u use Papaya soap anywhere another than your face? cuz my friend's arm part is darker than her face. And for me, my forehead is darker than the rest of my face >.>

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

I'm not sure if this is true, but I got this really good olive soap and i think it whitens skin alot. my friend also loves olives so she eats them all the time and her skin so SOOO baby soft and white...

I'm not DEFINTE on this so don't quote me, but its healthy anyway XD

Guest Sanura

Lotions and moisturizers containing licorice extract. My friend has been using them for three weeks and the difference is quite noticeable.

Guest grnteaaholic

Can u use Papaya soap anywhere another than your face? cuz my friend's arm part is darker than her face. And for me, my forehead is darker than the rest of my face >.>

yeah you can.

well i used papayas soap (orange) with eskinol papaya toner. it made me a lot whiter after a month.

Guest TheTricycle

Where do you buy papaya soap? Is that a brand?

Likas Papaya Soap. They have them in Filipino stores, or if you google..you'll find some.

Guest witchery

im interested in this papaya soap.

can u get it in Australian shops?

If not, what good skin whitening prodts are available in Australian stores?????

Guest azn_angel

^ u can get papaya soap at any filipino store or some asian shops .

i also use a skin whitening lotion called block and white [which u also get in filipino stores]

along w/ the papaya soap .

and the whitening lotion whitens your skin within 2 weeks .

i saw results on the first week so i still use it now .

it's really effective and pretty cheap , so yeah ^_^

Guest starnotedreamer

i've been using it and my skin is alittle whiter. my skin was white in the begining but it smore paler.

haven't used it in a while.. so i'm alittle darker but stil white.

no photoshop.. i gues sjust from lighting.. x.x but usualy i woudl look so whit ein photos?

NOW

heidi240.jpg

heres pic from.. 2005 summer

Idiot085.jpg

Guest jnccrs

Where do you buy papaya soap? Is that a brand?

I can totally vouch for Likas Papaya Soap. It won the 2003 National Consumers Quality Award for Hall of Fame Best Papaya Herbal Soap. Also was winner in 2003 of Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards for Outstanding Papaya Herbal Soap Brand.

You can buy it at any filipino store. This is how it looks...

22b8515039.jpg

make sure you use a moisturizer after using the soap. It cost around 3 dollars and 49 cents.

oh okay thanks everyone! i've been wanting to try likas papaya soap but since i have dry skin already and i wasn't sure how fast it would work..so i think i'm gonna purchase it. thanks for the opinions everyone! ^O^

Guest babygirl3376

PAPAYA SOAP works great, but it only exfoliates the skin's top surface so it only enhances your natural skin tone and it can take up to a year to see visible results...

I have tan skin and the only thing that I saw immediate results is from Godiva skincare products (godivaskincare.com) Their fruit acid and licorice cream not only made me paler but it smooth my skin. I became so pale my mom thought i was anemic ;)

ANything with licorice root extract can lighten your skin naturally.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I would definately recommend papaya soap. Though, it may not be the fastest, it's the healthiest and effective whitening soap i've been using over the years. ^_^

I used to be really tanned/dark.. and now i'm, uhm.. pale. haha. :)

Guest Romancer.

Too bad there's no filipino stores near me ;__;

And the last time I checked, some soompiers charge more than they should do for the soap ¬_¬

Guest renjitehsmex

i was already fair but i wanted to be fairer so I bathe and scrubbed my skin everyday; after showering, i'll slather on Nivea Body Whitening Lotion i became so fair that when i was working in the airport, a Taiwanese singer named Yuki Hsu asked me how the hell did I get that fair and asked for the products I used ^_____^

i was already fair but i wanted to be fairer so I bathe and scrubbed my skin everyday; after showering, i'll slather on Nivea Body Whitening Lotion i became so fair that when i was working in the airport, a Taiwanese singer named Yuki Hsu asked me how the hell did I get that fair and asked for the products I used ^_____^

Will I be able to purchase the Nivea Body Whitening Lotion in like Walmart or Target?

Archived