Kim Tae Hee Vs. Han Ga In

Guest love-yun

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww the top two in my most gorgeous female list :tears:

but, I think you don't have really good pictures of both of them. There's some that are gorgeous (like the side profile) but you don't have their besttt

hangain66djtc7.jpg

hangain29dwen3.jpg

hangainn2o141250498811vz.jpg

dd114873909679af.jpg

kimtaehee8dk6.jpg

dd114873888567ajzo5.jpg

cosmo51goodtaeheemd1.jpg

20061201instylewall1152el2.jpg

Thanks for posting though! I really like this topic. I too was very curious

Guest biglaughter

I vote for KIM TAE HEE, she's goreous!!! Han ga in is just ok looking....her eyes are just to big...well, thats just me..so.:)

kim tae hee for me, however han ga in, happens to be another one of my favorites, i find kth alot more attractive .. han ga in, is indeed gorgeous in her own rights, but i dont know .. kth has the edge :0

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

What are we basing it on? Acting? Looks? Overall? For me, it would be HGI for all options. She's a natural beauty and I love this softness about her.

Guest choco52berrie

Kim Tae Hee because she's a natural beauty...she looks exactly as she appeared in her childhood pics, including her nose and gorgeous eyes :)

Guest kayem7289

Han Ga In for me, I never really got into the KTH craze. I love them both, but HGI seems more approachable, she's very girl next door.

Oh, let's not forget this picture! It's probably one of the most stunning pix of her!

hangainui6.jpg

Archived