Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Replies

• YoliePYolieP Posts: 700Member

IDOL

Um I'm just wondering if it's really really necessary to soak the lenses in solution for 4-6 hours the first time?.. because my lenses should arrive on monday but I really want to try on the lenses as soon as I get them (i will clean them with the solution). But I just would try them on for 10 minutes or so but don't want something bad happen to my eyes for not soaking them for a few hours first >_<

• JailbaitQueenJailbaitQueen South DakotaPosts: 211Member
    ronisu wrote on 10 July 2010 - 03:41 PM:

thank you :) but theyre that expensive?

shipping is killer to the us from the dolly eye
    i got them with a promotion, buy a pair of lenses get a free wig. the wig was $45 and my order total was $45 including shipping sooooo it was ok.

@yolie p: i am notorious for popping lenses in after soaking for 10 min or just rinsing them. some people's eyes burn with the solution the lenses are stored in and others have no problem with em
  • DianaCDianaC Posts: 14Member
    I just got my first order of circle lenses. The GEO BC 102 and GEO Ultra CK 105. I am going to take pictures later but... This is the first time I have gotten contact lenses in general so I'm being super careful. I got my eyes checked before when I got my glasses and I didn't have any problems or astigmatism.

It's recommended to leave in solution for at least 4 hours to disinfect, but do you change the solution again and then wait another 24 hours?

Also, where is the expiration date for the GEO lenses located? I haven't opened the lenses anyways because I am kind of paranoid I will mess them up.. Lol. I have to get my mom to show me how to put them in properly. :P
  • KiLyUnKiLyUn Posts: 40Member
    just saw this on CTV news http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20100707/circle-contact-lenses-100707/20100707/ ... why do they always say that it's inspired by lady gaga? = = ... they have it all wrong. at least this time the doctor said that they can cause damage IF NOT PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF. If they really think it's going to cause damage, they should at least tell us about someone who actually did get damage to their eyes. Anyhow, i'm taking extra precautions, wearing them 1-2 a week 6 hrs or less ><
  • okeydayokeyday Posts: 25Member
    I got my Geo TriColor Greys on Thursday!! :D
    They don't enlarge as much as Geo CK-105 and the DM-23s I had before, which I really like 'cause I have small eyes and the others looked too big on me. Especially the DM-23, those were huge o_o

Lenses03.jpg

xP-1.jpg

Lenses02.jpg
    (eheheh, ignore the crazy eyebrows ^.^; )

I like these, but they sort of bother my eyes (like they're suffocating them), but I usually don't wear contacts, so maybe that's why? Not really sure eheheh...
  • RedPandahRedPandah Posts: 54Member
    edited July 2010
    JailbaitQueen wrote on 10 July 2010 - 10:33 PM:

i got my dark green lenses frm thedollyeye.com
    ive seen them elsewhere i think

a few pages go noxin posted alternte names of some of the pop.c lenses
    MIZ VALEER. not noxin god i am brain dead
    -kept flipping back and forth between gaia thread and soompi thread=

ohhh yeahh, i just saw that. i keep forgetting what i post on here. - -,
    thanks !! im searching for the candydoll ones noww~
    and is kawaiilovebeauty.com any good? i was going to get from pinkyparadise.com because of all the good reviews but in australia dollars kawaiilovebeauty.com is cheaper rite?.
  • meychunpomeychunpo Posts: 61Member
    edited July 2010
    Hello guys!, nice to meet you.
    i've been watching this thread since ever,but my english is poor and i was scared xD
    anyway, finally i come to share my first circle lenses pair with all of you~

This are the BIG DM23 in pink color
    is not a crazy color even is pink, looks shiny from far and it makes
    a cute dolly eye effect, they are so comfortable to wear, i never use contacts before and i love this pair.
    the DIA is 14.5 (well...the bottle say 14.7). i bough them on koreabigeyes.com =)
    i reccomend this lenses and the page.

normal light
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278841808

White light(from a hotel bathroom) XD
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278841805
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278842071

normal-sunlight
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278841791
  • AimikoAimiko ★ wanderlust. Posts: 1,590Member

IDOL

^ Wow, I must say that they look incredible on you! And you're so pretty too. :]!
    Too bad my eyes can't handle 14.5 dia, they would look too big and scary on me haha. xD
  • peppermintsugarpeppermintsugar Posts: 5,693Friend of Soompi
    ^^ Wow, you really are so pretty, and I loooove those lenses. If they came in 14mm I would get them in a heartbeat.
    4kjKV.gif memoirs.twitter.tumblr. 2Vdge.gif
    ~1.11.09♡
  • meychunpomeychunpo Posts: 61Member
    Thank you girls n3n, at first time i was scared to,i was like " oh no...and if i look like an alien?,can i cancel the order?" but well i try it and i love it, it'll be look gorgeous on you too :lol:
  • mickieamickiea Posts: 144Member
    Hi. I am new to circle lenses. I just ordered a pair of Super Angel Grey and I am eagerly waiting its arrival. I need advice on the following topic. I would really like a recommendation on a violet lens. I need one that is available with prescription strengths, that is comfortable (I have sensitive eyes and could not tolerate colorblends), and one that has a vivid, obvious purple. I thought of ordering the angel violet, but the Dollyeye Violet has caught my eye. Who is the manufacturer of the Dollyeye series? Any input would be very much appreciated.
  • jDollyLovejDollyLove jDollyLove kmackenzie&#39;s &lt;3. ;3Posts: 193Member
    edited July 2010
    Got my EOS G-208 Green yesterday~ ^^ NGL, I was never a fan of colored circle lenses, or those with unnatural-ish design. I usually always opted only for brown lenses with a natural pattern (but huge enlargement :P). But I'm glad I gave these a try. They're actually nice! :D

Sorry for the big photos. ^^; If anyone's interested, I posted a detailed review on my blog. :3

g208greenflash.jpg

sam9403.jpg
    image ~ image
  • VivioonesVivioones Posts: 147Member
    Hi Soompiers,
    Does anyone know a reliable site that sells NEO COSMO lenses for a good price?
    I'm trying to get my hands on either NEO COSMO QUEEN, Princess, or Glamour.
    Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0

ROOKIE

The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BaobeeeiBaobeeei Posts: 219Member
    edited July 2010
    My lenses are making me crazy! They don't follow my pupil. When I look to the far left or right they don't move along with it >< i thought it was because my eyes aren't moisturized enough, but i don't think that's the problem. it looks like it's because of the small size of my eyes,, like my eyelids hold the lenses back. i don't really know actually, never heard of people complaining about this issue before..
    everyone else have this issue?
    △❍▽☐

Life is a series of presents moving through time. The future doesn't exist until it becomes the present.

• PrincessBoaPrincessBoa ? Honey-chan <33 ? In Tamaki&#39;s heart :)Posts: 2,142Member
    Hey guys! I'm kind of new to circle lens.. I bought a pair for 30 because they were on sale~ (I have a prescription.. of not sure..:X Last time I checked was 645.. or less? I bought -6.5 since I wasn't sure. I was wondering if my prescription was less than -6.5, should it be okay wearing them? Since after -6.00, they start going up by -0.5) Also.. I never knew about the geo sticker thing till later TT

So I bought mine without the sticker.. however when I checked (to see if it was fake) everything looked real.. like it looks EXACTLY what a normal circle lens bottle should look like.. only thing is it doesn't have ths ticker. However I heard that lens made before April wouldn't have the sticker then? Should I try them out or no? :X (Just buy a new pair with the sticker?

Thank you to anyone who responds!!

- PrincessBoa
    fanfic:
    Behind The Fake Scintillating Eyes

blog: <a href="http://princessboa.blogspot.com" target="_blank">http://princessboa.blogspot.com</a> (beauty blog : D )
  • peppermintsugarpeppermintsugar Posts: 5,693Friend of Soompi
    Baobeeei wrote on 11 July 2010 - 01:14 PM:

My lenses are making me crazy! They don't follow my pupil. When I look to the far left or right they don't move along with it >< i thought it was because my eyes aren't moisturized enough, but i don't think that's the problem. it looks like it's because of the small size of my eyes,, like my eyelids hold the lenses back. i don't really know actually, never heard of people complaining about this issue before..
    everyone else have this issue?

Your lenses don't fit your eye correctly. Base curve is probably off.
    4kjKV.gif memoirs.twitter.tumblr. 2Vdge.gif
    ~1.11.09♡
  • kittycutekittycute Posts: 124Member
    PrincessBoa wrote on 11 July 2010 - 01:23 PM:

Hey guys! I'm kind of new to circle lens.. I bought a pair for 30 because they were on sale~ (I have a prescription.. of not sure..:X Last time I checked was 645.. or less? I bought -6.5 since I wasn't sure. I was wondering if my prescription was less than -6.5, should it be okay wearing them? Since after -6.00, they start going up by -0.5) Also.. I never knew about the geo sticker thing till later TT

So I bought mine without the sticker.. however when I checked (to see if it was fake) everything looked real.. like it looks EXACTLY what a normal circle lens bottle should look like.. only thing is it doesn't have ths ticker. However I heard that lens made before April wouldn't have the sticker then? Should I try them out or no? :X (Just buy a new pair with the sticker?

Thank you to anyone who responds!!

- PrincessBoa

Wearing a prescription that's higher than what you need is not recommended. You will probably experience eye strain as your eye tries to adapt to the stronger prescription. I'm not sure if your eyesight will get worse though, it'll probably depend on how long you use the wrong prescription for. And you said 645 or even less... you should really find out your exact prescription and then buy the correct lens. Also keep in mind that your glasses prescription and your contacts prescription are not necessarily the same.

The sticker issue is true. Lenses manufactured before April 2009 will not have the sticker. Unless you bought some older stock then you should have gotten a sticker. Another possibility could be that your seller forgot to sticker your lens bottles. They just get a sheet and it's up to the sellers to sticker everything. You should ask your seller for 2 codes for the lenses you bought. A legit seller will be able to give them to you.

Baobeeei What peppermintsugar said.
  • PaintBunnyPaintBunny Posts: 39Member
    meychunpo wrote on 11 July 2010 - 10:55 AM:

Hello guys!, nice to meet you.
    i've been watching this thread since ever,but my english is poor and i was scared xD
    anyway, finally i come to share my first circle lenses pair with all of you~

This are the BIG DM23 in pink color
    is not a crazy color even is pink, looks shiny from far and it makes
    a cute dolly eye effect, they are so comfortable to wear, i never use contacts before and i love this pair.
    the DIA is 14.5 (well...the bottle say 14.7). i bough them on koreabigeyes.com =)
    i reccomend this lenses and the page.

normal light
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278841808

White light(from a hotel bathroom) XD
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278841805
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278842071

normal-sunlight
    http://i127.photobuc...pg?t=1278841791

Hey what is your natural eye color just curious because those look really nice on you. I couldn't wear a pink since my eyes are green and I hate that floating contact-look. Plus they don't blend well so I stick with the black circle ring ones although I did get brown rings. But anyways keep posting pics your so pretty. What nationality are you?
  • *Angel*Stars**Angel*Stars* CaliforniaPosts: 79Member
    i finally got around to begin making reviews for my lenses, i just put up my Nudy Greys. more pics and full review at my blog.

nudygreynaturallight.jpg

Comfort: 5/10
    Enlargement: 6/10
    Design: 8/10
    OVERALL: 7/10