Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Replies

• Black StonesBlack Stones Posts: 191Member

ROOKIE

Hi guys, I've been drooling over all the EOS flower pink. Are they comfy? Do yours have prescription? Where did you get it? I can't find them anywhere! T___T
    imageimage
  • CottonKittyCottonKitty Madison, WIPosts: 39Member
    Does anyone know of any pink and/or violet lenses that look good on light colored eyes? (i.e.- hazel/green) I'm looking for something bright and vibrant that doesn't show too much of the natural eye color in the center('cause that looks silly). So either something that blends well or has a small pupil hole would work best. I like the bigger diameters and would need it to come in Rx. I've already got the Geo 3-tone violet and the Neo Queen violet and both of them just provide a subtle, thin purple ring around the outside of my iris- not spectacularly interesting. Thanks in advance for any help!
  • anndraeanndrae Posts: 42Banned
    yummy_cake wrote on 19 March 2007 - 02:46 PM:

these look so pretty i wante circle lens but im afraid to put them on T^T

Circle lenses are not bad for your eyes.But if we mistreat them, it will worsen our eyes just like any other contacts. Circle lenses are thicker than regular contact lenses that's why they last longer. The best way to take care of them is to wash your hands with anit-bacterial soap, wash your lenses, change the solution and just being clean with them. 

If you use it for the first time, I suggest you wear them like 2 hours, then the next day 4 hours, the next day 6 hours, so your eyes can slowly adjust to them.
  • rinasanchurinasanchu Posts: 21Member
    Please, don't add my pictures on photobucket album ! Thanks.

My first review (POP.C LIGHT BLUE) XD I looooooooooooooooove these lens, they give really dolly effect !

I got them freely, from thedollyeye.com (They are making a special promotion, if you purchase a BB cream, you receive a free pair of lens of your choice ^^)

PICTURES UNDER SPOILER (because they are big )xD

Design (9/10): A light blue, not so natural. But waay darker IRL comparing to pictures. Easily noticeable I think. I'am happy that my natural eye color (dark brown) isn't showing.
    Comfort (10/10) : They are new so I cannot say if they are really comfortable or not. I wore them only ten minutes xD
    Enlargement (8/10) : They're 14,5 mm lens. But my eyes are big, so I find it too small for me --"

I love them, but sometimes I find them a little bit...awkward? Perhaps because these are my first "unnatural" lenses ?
    Spoiler:
  • BatgirlBatgirl The Oracle San Jose, CAPosts: 2,634Friend of Soompi
    edited July 2010
    Has anyone tried Vivigo 2-tone venus, diamond or ice series???

The person i was buying flower browns from, she accidently ordered the wrong prescription for me so i have to wait for the next batch. But i now get a free pair of lenses :)
    So i was looking into the above and was wondering if anyone has pictures.
  • --Lj--Lj Posts: 390Member
    edited July 2010
    rinasanchu wrote on 09 July 2010 - 08:45 PM:

Please, don't add my pictures on photobucket album ! Thanks.

My first review (POP.C LIGHT BLUE) XD I looooooooooooooooove these lens, they give really dolly effect !

I got them freely, from thedollyeye.com (They are making a special promotion, if you purchase a BB cream, you receive a free pair of lens of your choice ^^)

PICTURES UNDER SPOILER (because they are big )xD

Design (9/10): A light blue, not so natural. But waay darker IRL comparing to pictures. Easily noticeable I think. I'am happy that my natural eye color (dark brown) isn't showing.
    Comfort (10/10) : They are new so I cannot say if they are really comfortable or not. I wore them only ten minutes xD
    Enlargement (8/10) : They're 14,5 mm lens. But my eyes are big, so I find it too small for me --"

I love them, but sometimes I find them a little bit...awkward? Perhaps because these are my first "unnatural" lenses ?
    Spoiler:

I just ordered these! They look awesome on you (: Are these pictures with flash?
  • rinasanchurinasanchu Posts: 21Member
    --Lj wrote on 09 July 2010 - 11:38 PM:

I just ordered these! They look awesome on you (: Are these pictures with flash?

Thanks xD Yes, I took these pictures with flash ^^

Without flash :

p11708822.jpg
    rinasanchu wrote on 09 July 2010 - 10:21 PM:

Thanks xD Yes, I took these pictures with flash ^^

Without flash :

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9008/p11708822.jpg[/img]

Thanks for this example. This is the kind of color I was hoping for :) And the same with the flash. Hopefully I get a similar result.
  • JailbaitQueenJailbaitQueen South DakotaPosts: 211Member
    Black Stones wrote on 09 July 2010 - 07:05 PM:

Hi guys, I've been drooling over all the EOS flower pink. Are they comfy? Do yours have prescription? Where did you get it? I can't find them anywhere! T___T

I got mine at kiwi berry1's collection
    Theyre prescription and amazing
    first few times they were blurry because i guess the solution i was using was expired. switched solutions and AMAZING
    super comfy lenses
  • kkate59kkate59 Posts: 141Member

IDOL

peppermintsugar wrote on 08 July 2010 - 02:18 PM:

Yes, I'm sure it's all because you're not Asian, and all of us other non-Asian's out there that like them are just weirdo, freaks of nature.

Too bad you misunderstood me. Or prehaps I misunderstood you.
    I should have said " Maybe I am too old not to understand the appeal"
    My apologies for being part of an older generation, where our small dinosaur like brains don't understand up
    to date fashion.
  • kkate59kkate59 Posts: 141Member

IDOL

_strawberrypop_ wrote on 08 July 2010 - 02:28 PM:

Circle lens enhance the iris. They give you a very cute or striking look if used tastefully. It is a personal opinion whether you feel that a different eye color or pattern is appealing to you or not. Makeup can only go so far. For some people the lens adds that extra pop they are looking for.
    Eyes are most noticeable feature on a face. They can express so many different emotions. The lens add a "look" that enhances one's eyes.
    Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My apologies for not being in the loop so to speak about a world wide fashion trend.
    I guess since I am over 50, I am not looking for an 'extra pop' to get anyones attention.

I will say that the photos of the girls wearing them are cute.
    hey guys i took some new pics of lenses
    nudy blue
    angel violet
    magnum caviar violet
    super angel grey
    pop.c dark greeen

any one want pics?
    JailbaitQueen wrote on 10 July 2010 - 02:43 AM:

hey guys i took some new pics of lenses
    nudy blue
    angel violet
    magnum caviar violet
    super angel grey
    pop.c dark greeen

any one want pics?

Can I see Pop C Dark Green?
    and the Magnum Caviar?
  • HeartOnHerSleeveHeartOnHerSleeve Posts: 1,670Member
    edited July 2010
    ^ Ooh!~
    I'm curious about the pop.c dark green and magnum caviar violet. =)))

[edit] Haha, I requested the exact same ones as --Lj
  • jenniferocjenniferoc シドニーPosts: 1,203Member

ROOKIE

edited September 14
    Pop.c Dark Green
    6d06afa3.jpg
    92a8ede9.jpg

Magnum Caviar
    144f8875.jpg
    c793ce65.jpg
    8e6c7c78.jpg
    aec9123b.jpg

Super Angel Grey
    0e514801.jpg

Angel Violet
    5d72ab3f.jpg
    c03f6805.jpg
  • jenniferocjenniferoc シドニーPosts: 1,203Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2010
    ^ Oh wow the angel violets look niiiiice~ A little bit grey though? Do they look positively purple in real life? I'm loving the look of the Pop C. Dark Green. What brand is the Pop C. under?

Thanks for the pics JailBaitQueen!

• uraznshortiiuraznshortii Posts: 160Member
    edited July 2010
    hi~ i don't know if this has been asked yet but has anyone experienced with the Geo Honey Wings different colors? does getting them in prescription matter?

i ordered the japanese OEM ones a few months ago, and to me one look like its a green tinted brown and the other and orange tinted one...

i really like the style of them but i don't want to repurchase if them if they'll turn out the same!
    edited July 2010
    jenniferoc wrote on 10 July 2010 - 04:19 AM:

^ Oh wow the angel violets look niiiiice~ A little bit grey though? Do they look positively purple in real life? I'm loving the look of the Pop C. Dark Green. What brand is the Pop C. under?

Thanks for the pics JailBaitQueen!

they look very murky purple, like greyish purple in real life most of the time
    unless under bright sun

heres the vial pics for pop.c
    c971560d.jpg
    edit oops these pics dont show what i thought it did
    heres a better pic

it says thedollyeye
    f5ae2f70.jpg
    cant read korean so yeah
  • HeartOnHerSleeveHeartOnHerSleeve Posts: 1,670Member
    edited July 2010
    uraznshortii wrote on 09 July 2010 - 10:33 PM:

hi~ i don't know if this has been asked yet but has anyone experienced with the Geo Honey Wings different colors? does getting them in prescription matter?

i ordered the japanese OEM ones a few months ago, and to me one look like its a green tinted brown and the other and orange tinted one...

i really like the style of them but i don't want to repurchase if them if they'll turn out the same!

That is the exact same experience I had with my pair of Geo Honey Wings! One looked hazelly (this one looked like all the pictures) and the other was orangey (it didn't look good). I think it's just bad luck...=/ Eh. You might get lucky the second time. Maybe you should contact whoever sold it to you.

Thanks for the pictures JailbaitQueen ^^