Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

P E T S! All About Pets, Pets Pets Pets!

Replies

• inxomniainxomnia FunkytownnPosts: 1,103Member

IDOL

hishari wrote on 17 February 2012 - 07:17 AM:

My pet rat had a stroke a couple of days ago. He couldn't get up and kept falling on his side, plus he couldn't eat but still attempted to groom himself while he was on his side. It was so heartbreaking :(

I had him humanely put down at the vet today and couldn't stop bawling in the waiting room. :tears:

That's so sad to hear. I guess, it's for the better. I hate seeing any animals suffering. But its so so saddening :(
  • Octopus__Octopus__ Derp. CaliforniaPosts: 1,477Member
    429108_3011999132312_1032510008_2818805_1109020656_n.jpg

My poor baby has to wear the cone because he keeps licking his infected paw. Is there a way to make him more lively? He hasn't been himself lately because of the stupid cone. It's to make him better, but he absolutely hates it. Look at him be sad while trying to find Waldo.
  • hyunjoon18hyunjoon18 BlackJAcK U.S=HawaiiPosts: 379Member
    ^ Oww, haha how cute.
    Our cats get that too to aovid scratching their wounds.
    2ne1sig.jpg
  • squeakysqueaky always keep the faith* Posts: 3,347Member

IDOL

my dog died after 16 years. i never really realized how heartbroken i'd be. 
    i literally feel like crying everytime i am reminded of him. it just makes me so sad that he's been with me since i was a little girl and now he's gone. a piece of my childhood has gone with him.
  • AziraphaleAziraphale STOP CAT ABUSE!! Posts: 7,259Member

IDOL

squeaky wrote on 07 March 2012 - 11:38 AM:

i literally feel like crying everytime i am reminded of him. it just makes me so sad that he's been with me since i was a little girl and now he's gone. a piece of my childhood has gone with him.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog *hugs*
    eight, say you love me, masterpiece
    finito: fragments gesture transient flowers name goodbye  
    CATS ARE LOVE!! STOP CAT ABUSE!! || STOP ANIMAL ABUSE & TESTING!!
    squeaky
  • bombb_bombb_ BOMbb_ california, usaPosts: 1,283Member
    Octopus__ wrote on 05 March 2012 - 08:47 PM:

*quoted image*

My poor baby has to wear the cone because he keeps licking his infected paw. Is there a way to make him more lively? He hasn't been himself lately because of the stupid cone. It's to make him better, but he absolutely hates it. Look at him be sad while trying to find Waldo.

do those e-collars work when dogs lick their paws?
    i saw online, you could put socks on her so she won't lick them.
    and then tie a string in one sock, then on the other sock on another paw (so the string crosses the back)
    and then do the same for the back paws
    and then get another string and tie the two strings (the one connecting the front paw socks, then the one connecting the back paw socks) to it.

i havent tried this...i feel a little paranoid that the string will somehow get undone and hurt her.
    but, i reckon as long as youre watchful
    f101fs.jpg2uhbtow.gif
  • Octopus__Octopus__ Derp. CaliforniaPosts: 1,477Member
    ^ Anything on his paw will be bitten off. He finds ways to release socks or bandages off. He's too clever.
  • Lacey.Lacey. ♪♬♪♬ ♥ Posts: 414Member

IDOL

edited March 2012
    I got a new Lionhead bunny today! He's the cutest thing I've ever seen. He's 8 weeks old and fits perfectly in the palms of my hands. (:

21rm6h.jpg
    nmmigz.jpg
    16hjnzq.jpg
  • Dazzle and DestroyDazzle and Destroy zBanned L.A, HongKong, TokyoPosts: 5,232Friend of Soompi

IDOL

HAPPY NATIONAL PUPPY DAY! >:D

558076_10150630224503797_521278796_9290668_1604220162_n.jpg
    Please read the signature rules
  • inxomniainxomnia FunkytownnPosts: 1,103Member

IDOL

checo wrote on 26 February 2012 - 05:02 AM:

My dog died two years ago and I had a dream a couple nights ago where she was still alive. In the dream, I was petting her and playing with her like old times. *quoted image*

squeaky wrote on 07 March 2012 - 08:38 PM:

My condolences to you both *hugs*.

It's so heartbreaking to lose a pet. It truly is. I remember when my first dog died, I literally broke down in tears when I was walking to the bus stop. I couldn't even walk properly because I kept collapsing in tears. It's better now, but the grief of losing a dog is just as painful as losing a friend or family member.

I cannot even watch a dog suffering or dying in a drama without getting all emotional and then reaching for my dogs for a hug ... but they get up and go lay far away from me *rejected*
    MythnoonA
  • colorsrfuncolorsrfun Posts: 6Member
    i wish i had a cat
  • chronicrhythmchronicrhythm Posts: 128Member
    I have a Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix! his name is bubble. He's one of the most lovable, hyperactive, little munchkin you'll meet. He has so much personality he'll even whimper at you if you call him "bad boy."

BLOG                 TUMBLR
    KoreaDarling
  • samwilkinsonsamwilkinson Posts: 3New Member
    I have 4 dogs but at one point we owned loads of different animals
    :DDD
  • asianticsasiantics CanadaPosts: 14Member

ROOKIE

We've had my dog for eight years so far and she's still doing alright. There's been a couple of medical issues cropping up, but nothing [i]too[/i] serious and I hope it stays that way!
  • oooroosayoooroosay Posts: 1,547Member

IDOL

I am so worried about my goldfish. He keeps floating to the top of the water and I think he will die soon. I think we need to change his water, and the ornaments in his tank are getting filthy....

what do we do?! :( 

he has a filter + everything in his tank so idk why he is acting like this
    Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die
  • nomorericenomorerice Posts: 7Member
    Has anyone here had a dog die from IMHA? I lost my cocker spaniel to it recently.
  • lucky_moonlucky_moon 이준기~♥ 하늘 -.-Posts: 10,968Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

I used to had a couple of guinea pig, the male died 4 months ago, he broke his back and died, while the female died a month later and we don't know the reason, they were such a cute pets.
  • whisperingwhispering FinlandPosts: 91Member

ROOKIE

My cat airing hes man parts..

• sunye~sunye~ japan/usaPosts: 931Member

ROOKIE

edited September 2012
    ^awww so adorable! I love it when cats curl their paws/legs like that haha.

I have a cat too but he lives with my parents and I moved out... I miss him so much! :"(
  • xjinxjin Posts: 39Member

ROOKIE

My cat went missing like a year ago... T.T I just started thinking about how much I miss her because the other cat I have now reminds me of her a lot ;n; wah