How To Transfer Songs From Your Ipod To Your Computer?

Guest SophiaSan

Guest SophiaSan

i have a 1st generation IPOD nano

and i can't import my mp3s from my ipod to my computer

how do i do it?!

help please :D

Guest plusone

im not sure if its the same for the nano and the ipod video, but this is how i do it

connect the ipod to your computer, then open my computer. then you can click on ___'s iPod; mine is the G: drive.

dig through the folders; if you come across a folder with lots of audio files in it, use 'details' view to look at the song names. its going to be a pain though.

theres MANY programs. try yamipod for one

im not sure if its the same for the nano and the ipod video, but this is how i do it

connect the ipod to your computer, then open my computer. then you can click on ___'s iPod; mine is the G: drive.

dig through the folders; if you come across a folder with lots of audio files in it, use 'details' view to look at the song names. its going to be a pain though.

apple scrambles it on purpose so you wouldnt be able to copy it. theres programs that will go through the ipods files and reattach the tags onto the mp3 and allow you to xfer your files from your ipod to your pc (ie. yamipod like i said)

• 7 years later...
Guest hdrdzydhdrdzyd_2af6

You can use some simple tools to complete the problems about how to transfer music from ipod to computer.
Then you will save a lot of unnecessary trouble! Some tools can
help you transfer iPhone data such as music,sms, contacts and more easily! There are manypopular ones in the market!
You can choose the one you like most to see if they can help!

Archived