Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Pimple That Looks Like A Bruise!

kumokokumoko Posts: 887Member
Ehh..
Ok, I had this thing on my chin for...I think over a month now!

First, it started as a small pimple, but I noticed its the kind that grows underneath the skin and no way to pop it or anything. So I waited like a week while cleaning my face with EVERYTHING I can (it got huge), and then, it kinda popped on it's own. The bad thing is that now there's a UGLY purple bump on my chin. image Nothing is working. (Proactive, soap, Aveeno, etc)

When I touch my chin, I feel like there's something underneath the chin, and it's not going away...I tried foundation to cover it up, but then it look MORE LIKE A BRUISE. *trauma*

Any advices?

And for some reason, I always get pimples on my chin. Nowhere else really.

Replies

• her_hearther_heart lc, laPosts: 385Member
    thats happened to me before...but from bothering it too much and poking at it thus damaging the skin to make it bruise and i still felt that there was something underneath even though it popped. well i dont have any remedies sorry. i just sucked it up popped it thru the pain. it was like a zit or something. well after that the bruising stayed for a while after it was finally finallly popped of course but it goes away you have to be patient for it to heal...or maybe you should see a doc lol.
    Always behave like a duck. Keep calm & unruffled on the surface, but paddle like hell underwater.
  • yamaki_LOVEyamaki_LOVE Posts: 3,593Member

TRAINEE

i no how you feel but it'll go away...like first your like oh its just a small pimple no harm and like the next thing you knew it gotten bigger when you pop it it turned peurple and looks liek a bruise..i've been there and still am but i use aveeno and basically thats it..and it lightens up...
    ALWAYS on facebook& myspace(:
    git at it if yaLIKE
  • PH00F-PH00F- HERE.Posts: 261Member
    I have that right now. So I'm just waiting patiently to go away. Cause I think i'm still under some stress... I want to pop it but Ergh the outcome will be more pimple scars. So I'm using bio-oil ): Hope it works.. Sigh
    I,stayinLOVE...
    &iknowesaidletgo