Dennis Oh Or Daniel Henney?

Guest muffine

Guest muffine

just wondering who you prefer.....
Sorry, I clicked on the wrong button again... :blush: Please revote :sweatingbullets:

I know there's already a topic but it's difficult to see who won the battle : Dennis Oh vs Daniel Henney so I made a poll :)

I'm really curious to see the results :)

DENNIS OH

do17jt2.jpgdo19yb8.jpg

do41ax3.jpgdo4lp0.jpg

DANIEL HENNEY

dh29go2.jpgdh17uq4.jpg

dh31lo4.jpgdh14gn7.jpg

Of course, all my votes are for Dennis Oh!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went with dennis oh all the way. after seeing daniel henney's horrible acting in kim sam soon, everything about him just kinda died for me. daniel henney is still hot but i cant get over how cheesy his acting was.

Guest Melyxcious

I can't choooooooooooose D:

Okay I did and I was biased throughout the whole entire thing. T.T

Daniel TT.TT<333

Guest Tifa101

oh goodness! lol nvr thoguht that someone would actually compare the two..

AHH lol.. well haha to be fair.. i acutally voted two for Daniel then two for Dennis

lol It was a coincident XD

but... ahH! lol i htink i prefer Henney but..but...Dennis is HOT TOOO! lol

they're both sooooooo hot *faints*

Guest jacaheyo

i had the first two for daniel then the 2nd two for dennis. fair for the two of them XD

Dennis looks extremely attractive in the mv of only the wind by sg wanabe & kim jong gook

i went with dennis oh all the way. after seeing daniel henney's horrible acting in kim sam soon, everything about him just kinda died for me. daniel henney is still hot but i cant get over how cheesy his acting was.

Really?

i thought Dennis Oh's preformance in Sweet Spy was horrible T^T

it felt as if his prefomance was so... ddak ddak (korean word)

i like daniel henny in samsoon his acting was decent.

but for looks i go with dennis.

acting goes for daniel

Really?

i thought Dennis Oh's preformance in Sweet Spy was horrible T^T

it felt as if his prefomance was so... ddak ddak (korean word)

i like daniel henny in samsoon his acting was decent.

but for looks i go with dennis.

acting goes for daniel

i'll be honest ive never seen dennis act and i really dont plan on it b/c lets face it they are both famous for their looks not really for talent. my image of dennis hasnt been ruined yet and i want to keep it that way lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest hayuna

Really? I thought his acting in KSS was really natural. x_x; It's sorta the same for me, only I couldn't watch/finish sweet spy because Dennis' acting was so wooden or when it wasn't, overdramatic. xD

DENNIS IS HOT BUT DANIEL HAS THIS IRRESISTABLE CHARM ABOUT HIM. ;D And he's so gentlemanly in real life!

Archived