Anyone Else Miss A Lot Of School?

Guest Tearlessj

Guest Tearlessj
20+ Days
So far this year Ive missed 35+ days of school, I actually should be at school rite now. Anyone else miss alot? :mellow:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HERMIT

Gosh, I'd have to say that I've missed easily over 5,840 days of school.

Of course, I did graduate from university back in 1991.

I miss a lot of school...lets say...if you count all the day...it's practically half the school year

not because i hate school...cause actually i love school...

but because i'm always sick.

I'm a sensitive person so if someone i sat next too had a cold

i catch their cold just like that...

and i'm allergic to a lot of stuff so i always miss school when i'm not feeling well.

Besides if i was sick and went to school...they're just going to send me home anyways...

^ that's pretty brutal!

I rarely missed school, until the senior year of my high school, where I think in the last two months, i missed around 20 days? I got called in by the dean and after that I couldn't miss anymore school without getting a saturday school.

But in college, I missed way to many to remember anymore.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I actually got a letter once (during h.s.) saying that my attendance percentage was too low. Towards the end of high school, I was going through a deep depression. I was crying and feeling no motivation all the time, and not eating properly. So often I'd wake up, pretend I was ill and just sink down in bed. At school, I'd sometimes fake headaches in order to go home. I wouldnt stay off for several days at a time though, rather it was days here and there.

On top of this, I did occasionally have severe migraine attacks that caused me to be bed-ridden for about 3 days. Also, I had personal problems at one point during about 9th grade, and I stayed off school for about a month. Haha, it's terrible really :lol:

Guest cpopbaby19

^WOW.

i rarely miss school. :mellow: the longest is a week, and that was when we had my brother's wake. .___.;

now in college, i don't have that much absences but my attendance record is so much better back in hs. T_T; i am always late in my first class!

Guest L_O_V_E

yeah, senioritis

fall semester

i missed like 25 days of school lol

but i only missed 8 in the spring because if i missed 9 i couldn't graduate on stage

>.<

Guest Romancer.

I miss a day off every week. Seriously. I get told off all the time... I feel really guilty but it's hard for me to stay for a full 5 days because I hate school so much.

Guest SwtMsT

I missed 40 days of school one school year and still did ok...like 3.8 or something which is pretty good considering I wasn't around haha

I was sick a lot that year... like strep, broncitis and then colds and then toward the end of the year my family decided to go on vacation..add that up with the random days I missed the bus or didn't wake up..yeahh...it adds up!

Guest nobody knows

I used to miss a lot because I would get sick about once or twice a month.. but that was back in kindergarten ><;;

my friend's been missing a lot of school, but only because he's been injured a lot lately and stuff..

Guest BAN`CHAN

i don't miss much of school except for a day or two every month or so..

i think my parents would kill me if they found out i tried skipping for like a week straight.

Guest 꿈DREAM

the highest amount of days I've missed from school was 56.

back then I kept getting picked on, so in order to get away from it...I stopped going to school for a while. It took the school almost the whole school year to get them to stop picking on me. -sigh- kids can be cruel. lol.

Guest renzu_oni

i used to miss a lot of school when i was in elementary. i would go to school during the day then go home during lunch period.

i'd either stay at home and watch tv or go to an arcade near our house and play mario or street fighter. i still don't know why i did it but my dad was sooo mad when he found out, haha.. :sweatingbullets:

highschool was different cause the nuns where all over the place hawking at every student's activities... <_<

Guest autumnyaar

i miss school all of the time, because its too freaking early and i hate my classes. i always got A's and B's though so never really got in trouble for it, except the teachers being mad at all the makeup they had to do. xD

i think i missed like 1-2 days out of every week. :ph34r:

finally i just transferred to an alternative school for the last semester of my senior year, and did all of the work online and finished a whole semesters worth of classes in a few weeks, now i'm just waiting to graduate. xD

Guest touche`

HAHA. yes, same here. I got a letter but who cares. I don't care.. I do miss but I have stopped since 2/23/07. XD So, I'm doing good so far.

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

Yeah I haven't missed a day of school... and I haven't ditched school. I love school too much! haha :P

Archived