Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bride Of The Water God

1616263646567»

Replies

• blue-yblue-y Posts: 42Member

ROOKIE

This manhwa is still being scanlated by Shojo Manhwa Scans! Banzai!! XD
  • superyuukisuperyuuki IndonesiaPosts: 125Member

IDOL

i love this manhwa,the story line is awesome
  • woofaniewoofanie Posts: 8Member
    The art is too beautiful and the story line is always so good! I love this manhwa and I hope it has a good ending. Please (:
  • snitcherlsnitcherl Posts: 11Member

ROOKIE

anyone know where to read this manhwa? 

• 13infamyss13infamyss 13___Junki Posts: 4,952Moderator, Friend of Soompi

^mangafox has all the series you need:)

Also, it is also licensed by Dark Horse. If liked, please support the manhwaga!

++++++
    I heard the series is nearing its end. I say it's about time. As much as I love this manga, I lost track of all the characters I had to know. Plus Dark Horse releases books every 5-6 months, and by the time the book has been released, I've totally forgotten what happened in the previous book. ~_~ And I can't keep up with reading it online as well as I've been busy. sigh life outside computer sucks.
    _SUPER JUNIOR.
  • blue-yblue-y Posts: 42Member

ROOKIE

I used to follow this series from 2008 but lost track of it this past year or two lol 
    Interesting story, wonder what'll the ending be...hopefully a happy one >____<
  • 13infamyss13infamyss 13___Junki Posts: 4,952Moderator, Friend of Soompi

^I stopped reading the scans online as I didn't have time to catch up. I only wait for Dark Horse now for releases, which is twice in a year, and would seriously make an effort to try to catch up from then on. Y'know, this series is still good despite too many characters. I had time a few months ago to read from Vol 1 again in one go, and I understood the story more and the purpose of those characters. Definitely still one of the most unique stories out there.

The downside is by the time Dark Horse is due for another release, I've forgotten where I was left off and why it had to end at that, LOL. Oh wells, it's always never a bad thing to re-read Soah and Habaek's path to love over and over again!

I read somewhere some spoilers a few months ago where Soah and Habaek have a daughter now, and he is released from his curse! Oh man, I seriously can't wait to read that part.
    _SUPER JUNIOR.