What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Jeans?

Guest pikapple

Guest pikapple

I'm having trouble buying jeans because of my "in-between" size (i'm not super skinny like a stick, but i'm not chubby, big-like either; just in the middle...i guess you could say "fit".) I have these Levi's that are a size 0 M and they fit very nicely, but then I have jeans from other brands that are like size 3 or 5 and they are tighter than my size zero Levi's. I think it's because of the different stiching techniques used in each company, but I was wondering if anyone favored any one brand of jeans that fit them comfortably and don't fade tremendously after washing it too many times. thanks for you help!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mini.mango

i personally like american eagle jeans.

not only are they very comfortable, theyre also affordable. :D

if you find the right pair, i think you'd go around most likely wearing only that. lol

Guest youre sexy <3

i think this "jean" topic needs to be pinned..

its been posted only 293462397 times.

anyway, i stay true to seven for all mankind, rock & republic, and true religion!

true religions fit me soooooo well. and they have great washes and are durable.

if you're looking for cheaper jeans, i agree with everyone else about the american eagle jeans. i've also heard good things about see thru soul jeans from nordstrom.

Guest dbsk_star

i love Dkny, Ae, and Hollister jeans^^ they are so fitting

if you want more expensive ones then get Sevenofallmankind, or True Religon :)

Guest chineseduckling

abercrombie and fitch fit like amazing on me. but too damn expensive. so i usually go with any pair of cute jeans :] that actually fit me. or some american eagle jeans.

Guest MaryMagdalin

abercrombie and fitch fit like amazing on me. but too damn expensive. so i usually go with any pair of cute jeans :] that actually fit me. or some american eagle jeans.

lol i wonder what you think of true`s and R&R then...

( which btw i also love these brands)

Guest Rainie

I love SFAM...those fit me the best I think. I also like RR, and Hudson jeans. If you want something cheaper, AE and Silver aren't bad.

Guest Batgirl

true denim lovers only wash their jeans once a year.

I personally can't do it, but try to limit my washings to 4-5 washings a year

I personally own a lot of seven jeans. Why because the all fit me well and i'm happy with it. They to me have a more laid back simple look. I don't like the designs of TR personally. Some of their jeans look so loud and obnoxious with the bright, wide, LOUD stitiching. Their signature symbol on the butt. I just can't grow to love it. I would love to own rock and republics because they have unique washes.

AE is good for cheaper jeans, lately the prices have been going up though.

Archived