Real Life Korean Celebrity Couples

Guest rainbow_lady

Guest rainbow_lady

Find out who are couples in real life
006.jpg

Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun (Both from Korean Drama 'Little Bride' and 'My Boyfriend Is Type B')

This couple has been the hot target of the Korean media after their romance is out in the light. Not only did they not shy away from the media, they were also frequently spotted walking hand-in-hand in public. Their sweet display of affection for each other had turned them into a role-model.

002.jpg

Eric (Member of Korean boyband 'Dong Bang Shin Gi') & Park Si Yeon (The Tennis Star From Korean Drama 'My Girl')

It was love at first sight for when Park Si Yeon (also Miss Korea 2000, age 27) and Shinhwa's Eric (age 27) when they first met each other, which started a fairy-tale like romance. There had been occasions where the tabloids had reported that they had broken up, but this was trashed when both stepped out to declare their love for each other.

003.jpg

Lee Jung Jae (From Korean Movie 'Typhoon' and Korean Drama 'The Lake House') & Kim Min Huei

Both first met on the set of Korean movie 'Asako In Ruby Shoes' in year 2000. At that time Jung Jae was in a long-term relationship, so there weren't any sparks then. By Aug 2002, he had broken up with his girlfriend and fate arranged for Min Huei and Jung Jae to be co-workers again for a TV commercial. They fell in love and were officially together by end of 2003, where the paparazzi had captured their lovey dovey scenes on many occasions.

Articles from Korean Fashion Online

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric (Member of Korean boyband 'Dong Bang Shin Gi'

@____@ like hell he is!

Eric is wayyyyy to sexy to be a member of dbsg :P;)B)

anyway, they make a cute couple^^

Guest angel2nyt

@____@ like hell he is!

Eric is wayyyyy to sexy to be a member of dbsg :P;)B)

anyway, they make a cute couple^^

i LOVE this post

hahahaha

yah him and park shi yeon makes a really good-looking couple

lee jung jae and kim min hee have already broken up

Guest subdwfreaky

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

*cries*

SINCE WHEN DID ERIC BECAME A DONG BANG SHIN GI MEMBER???!!! OMG..if that's true...i'll hit Eric hard on his head for leaving SHINHWA for DBSK???

but rest assured that won't happen....cuz I know Eric isn't insane. hehe..

Guest passion8

PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, it's probably an honest mistake but that's just soooo funny. I mean, DBSG and Shinhwa.... I just don't get how the mixup can happen.

Ahh,, does that mean Eric and that woman still together? Eric is eally into long-term relationship T-T

Guest butterfly

awww..!!

i never knew Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun are an item!!!!!

they make such a nice and cute couple!!!!

and i totally adore both of them!!!! :D

Guest babyprada

This couple has been the hot target of the Korean media after their romance is out in the light. Not only did they not shy away from the media, they were also frequently spotted walking hand-in-hand in public. Their sweet display of affection for each other had turned them into a role-model.

002.jpg

Eric (Member of Korean boyband 'Dong Bang Shin Gi') & Park Si Yeon (The Tennis Star From Korean Drama 'My Girl')

It was love at first sight for when Park Si Yeon (also Miss Korea 2000, age 27) and Dong Bang Shin Gi's Eric (age 27) when they first met each other, which started a fairy-tale like romance. There had been occasions where the tabloids had reported that they had broken up, but this was trashed when both stepped out to declare their love for each other.

Archived