Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Bump On The Tip Of My Nose

I have this bump on the tip of my nose and it won't go away~ The bump has been on my nose since December no signs of it getting any smaller~. I know the cause of it because back in Dec. I suddenly got this huge pimple on the tip of my nose. It was one of those ones that are big and very painful. It took about a week for the pimple stop hurting, but the bump/scar is still there. It still has some redness on it so it looks like a pimple still..... I went to my dermotologist earlier this month and I couldn't understand what he siad it was because he mumbled. So he gave me a shot on it saying it would shrink it but its been over 2 weeks now and the darn thing isn't getting smaller. Anybody have any suggestions to make it smaller or even better make it disappear? Im tired of putting tinted acne cream to conceal it.

Comments

• BatgirlBatgirl The Oracle San Jose, CAPosts: 2,634Friend of Soompi
    id go back to the doctor and kick his butt.

wow, its been around that long? then truthfully ive no idea what it is.
    most of the time pimples under the skin that cause apainful bump are cystic pimples but it shouldnt stick
    around that long i dont think.

I'd personally go back to your dermatologist
  • sweetiegrl168sweetiegrl168 Posts: 1,750Friend of Soompi
    OMG ITS A TUMOR ON YOUR NOSE

haha just kiddin (is that even possible? xD)

go bak to the doctor and tell him to stop mumbling
  • HealthyActionHealthyAction Posts: 80Member
    QUOTE(Batgirl @ Feb 25 2007, 02:00 AM) »
    id go back to the doctor and kick his butt.

wow, its been around that long? then truthfully ive no idea what it is.
    most of the time pimples under the skin that cause apainful bump are cystic pimples but it shouldnt stick
    around that long i dont think.

I'd personally go back to your dermatologist

I think he did say it was cystic cuz I heard and "ss" sound coming from his mumbling mouth. I can't kick his butt he is a really nice guy.
  • vanggirlievanggirlie USAPosts: 3,227Friend of Soompi
    well usually when a pimple is that big it'll take a long time to go down. also if it's scared then it'll take even longer for the scars to go away. altho you could go and ask him if it should have gone down by now.
  • x__ngax__nga Posts: 2,180Member

IDOL

oh gee, my brother had the same problem, there was a big red like pimple bump on the tip of his nose, and it lasted for like a month or two. but its gone now, im not sure how he did it, but he said something like to have it go away by itself. .. but my dad had to get the dot or whatever it is inside the pimple out.

sorry, haha not much help but i'd say go back to your dermatologist .

BIGBANG

• BatgirlBatgirl The Oracle San Jose, CAPosts: 2,634Friend of Soompi
    when i have cystic pimples i like to put salicylic acid on it like crazy for a week and try and force the pimple to rise up a bit to the surface. then even though it hurts bad to squeeze. i squeeze it like crazy till it pops everyhwere and i cry with happiness.

Lol.

just kidding? =)