Cleb. Look-a-like

Guest pnnv

Hyori & Aum
Cleb = celeb. i meant to spell it like that so more people would click this thread.

Tell me, dose this woman not remind you of Hyori? not a lot, but just a little bit.

(left) (28 yrs, 168?) Aum Patcharapa (Thai model/ACTRESS) [aka sexiest in Thailand ] || (28 yrs?, 166 cm?) Hyori Lee (Right)

aum23.jpgjhgwg1.jpg

aum27kp6.jpgjgpp8.jpg

(these two pictures looks like the same person ye think?)

more of Aum. her face is just more skinny. if Hyori was to get any skinnier (hope not), she would turn out to look something like this woman. agree? no agree?

aum25.jpg

*EDIT*

I found this on youtube, just thought i'd share. Aum in her drama "Pleung Payu". At some parts she seriously does look like Hyori O_O

I'm thinking she got rape by the main dude?! Tell me if i'm wrong!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ixLoveXse7en

dang! she hella looks like hyori lee at first i was all like wtf?? isnt that hyori lee. haha

aum.jpg

the second picture she kinda of look like Eugene the girl from S.E.S

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

oh my they actually do.

when i frist saw this thai series with aum in there , i always thought she looked similar to somebody.

Guest f0reveralways

wow. she does! she's really pretty.. but i have a feeling i don't like the kind of modeling she does :blink: (see the white top picture & her hand.. o__o lol)

wow. she does! she's really pretty.. but i have a feeling i don't like the kind of modeling she does :blink: (see the white top picture & her hand.. o__o lol)

LOL I didn't notice htat :blush:

she does look like hyori, the top half, her mouth doesn't

lol. trust me she's nothing like you think (I believe that picture you said was like, 4-5 yrs ago).

yeah *so glad*

aum isso beautiful --- her real,i had met her once

no you didn't. did you really?!

Guest shooting_stars

Um...is it just me (yeah, I believe it is :P), but does the second picture kind of resemble Park Shin Hye, except...much more older and mature? Well, I only think the first picture looks like Hyori...But the pic you used of Hyori really doesn't help with the comparison :P She's pretty though. They both are :)

Guest Shortyyy126

ROTFL i was searching for the lookalike before i read your post. lol. they do look alike in those selected pictures. but not in all pictures. =) still both are very pretty.

Guest msj1nstar

wow in the first picture they looked really similar. at first i thought you posted two pictures of hyori and then realized one wasnt her. but i think they do look similar but at lot at certain angles.

Archived