Celebritites Who Are Christian

Guest mama bear

Guest mama bear

those who are not catholic or buddist but protestant
ok i dont mean anything wrong but i just really want to know! since there is like a christianity boom in south korea im just wondering if the stars are also public about their faiths.

i hope i can get a reply because i only know one.EUGENE KIM from wonderful life. i know shes a christian.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yodisbsteve

someone mentioned J, and yea J is christian...catholic to be precise...she actually used to go to my church and is friends w/ some of my noonas an hyungs

Guest sheena23

ok i dont mean anything wrong but i just really want to know! since there is like a christianity boom in south korea im just wondering if the stars are also public about their faiths.

i hope i can get a reply because i only know one.EUGENE KIM from wonderful life. i know shes a christian.

Definitely, Eugene is a Christian....

All Shinhwa members are also Christian.I read from one of their websites.They even have a song composed "My Everything"

Guest makemyday

well if we're adding musicians

dbsg: junsu, yunho and micky are i think (well i'm almost positive about junsu and yunho)

superjunior: hyukjae, shiwon, kyuhyun, yehsung. i think those are the only ones i'm almost positive about. yehsung might be catholic though.

jinusean: sean

and tim.

man there are more. i just cant remember.

Guest Tweety*

huhm... it's kinda hard to tell.. i don't know if Song Hye Kyo is Christian or buddism or catholic cuz there's so many information i've found on the internet said a different thing... :( Anyone know? Thanks a lot :)

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

it's nice to know that my fave stars (i.e eugene and kim jae won) are both christians (i.e. not catholics) for i too am a born-again christian. :)

Guest samshiku

well i know for sure tt dongwan, eric , hyesung and andy are christians...im not too sure abt jinnie and minwoo but i know they DO pray in a group...

dongwan carries a bible in his little backpack but hyesung is the one who takes the bible out frm dongwan's bag to do quiet time/ read it lol...eric and andy are frm christian families i think... eric composed a gospel-like song on the 7th album^^

Go Soo from Green Rose is a christian...........and so am i. :)

And to correct a few comments above...both Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Jun are catholics not christian.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Erm, as someone already pointed out, Catholics are also Christians. :rolleyes:

To answer a question above: yes, Song Hye Kyo is a Christian. I'm just not sure if she's Catholic or Protestant.

Yang MiKyung (Lady Han in Dae Jang Geum) is also a Christian (Catholic, to be precise). So is Kwon Sang Woo.

Erm, as someone already pointed out, Catholics are also Christians. :rolleyes:

Yup, Catholicism also fall under the umbrella of Christianity. Like Christians, Catholics live or at least try to live according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

ETA: I heard Gong Yoo is a Christian. Is that true?

Archived