[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Taebin Love. aka. Danny of 1TYM
ok... I'll post pictures later... I'm in school and I saw that there wasn't an official Taebin thread... so I had to make one before someone beat me to it. xD I'll be back!! Profile. DANNY(Lead Vocal) Korean Name: Im Tae Bin Nickname: Dduk Bo, Muhk Bo Sibblings: One older brother Birthday: May 6, 1980 Height: 180 cm Weight: 65 kg Religion: Chistian School: Diamond Bar High School Graduate Hobbies: Listening to R&B, watching movies Talent: Sports Sleeping Habit: Sleeps with a stuffed animal Favorite musicians: Usher, Baby Face Ideal Girl: A nice girl who loves only him edit. Some of my favorite pictures. Taebin56.jpg Gahhh look at that beautiful smile! Taebin70.jpg Below... showing us his playful side xD Taebin112.jpgTaebin16.jpgTaebin12.jpgTaebin60.jpg .edit. just watched the new video. http://stream.ygfamily.com/1tym/5th/1tym_5th_1m.wmv credit: 1tym.com its so good. Everyone should support the 5th album. Without 1tym there would have been no Taebin. I will get my copy soon. Keep them on top! From what I hear this is their last album because Jinhwan has to go to the army. They didn't "break up" just are delayed for 2 years. Within that time... Taebin will release his 2nd album. xD yay! If I find the source I will post here.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there was a thread somewhere around soompi for Taebin already? Oh well, he is hot in a fierce way and I am kind of scared to look at him. He looks so mean though. Sorry to Mrs. Taebin since I do not mean to offend your husband.

Guest miharu*

i could have sworn there was a thread on him already but maybe it got erased or maybe it was a figment of my imagination! lol

taebin is hot :]

i saw the new MV. woww it was pretty... strange. most of their tracks are about love and stuff [i don't understand korean well but.. they seem like they're singing about love?] and then we have a song about torturing people? O_o

it was a cool MV anyhow. lols

1tym rocks! :D

Archived