Official Thread 2 (RULES & ANNOUNCEMENTS ON FIRST PAGE)
Newest announcement 1/30/08
To make this thread more organized and easier to go through, please label at the top of your posts with either one of these in SIZE 4, BOLDED, IN CAPS, and in RED (color is optional):
NEWS - for translated articles or other recent news (such as them arriving at Japan or Korea).
INTERVIEW(S) - for translated interviews from magazines and wherever else.
PROGRAMS - streaming (YT, Veoh, etc) links to programs the boys have went on.
UFO REPLIES - for translations of their UFO replies.
PERFORMANCE(S) - streaming (YT, Veoh, etc) links to old or recent performances of theirs.
DISCUSSION - whoever wants to start up new a new discussion topic, you may label your post with this title. If you are only replying to the topic question/giving your opinion, there is no need to add DISCUSSION to the top of your post.
OTHER - for anything else that is not on the list.
If your post contains more than one, just add a '/' after a title and type in another title. For example, "NEWS/INTERVIEW."
If you are just giving a comment about a performance or topic discussion, there is no need to label your post.
NO ONE will get warned if they do not label their posts, but this is only implemented to make the thread a more organized place for everyone to look through . If anyone has suggestions to making this thread a better place, please PM me (silentxtears) or Mabe, the monitor of this thread. Thank you .
Starting now, Mabe will help us monitoring this thread. She will remind members about general forum rules and also rules specific to this thread. Please listen to her reminders and follow the rules. Moderators reserve the right to take further actions if members are not co-operating.
Due to excessive spamming, these rules apply to this particular thread:
1. Each member here is limited to 5 posts per day in this thread. I don't see the need of having more than that. People with more than 5 posts per day on this thread will have their posting abaility suspended for 2 days (for the entire forum).
2. No spamming whatsoever - only things related to DBSG should be discussed and nothing else. Merely mentioning DBSG in one sentence is not enough. This is the same with two short sentences. It is the quality of your overall post that is important.
example of spam:
"huaa..JUNSU...OMG..I really love him..really..."
"I LOVE DBSK! FIGHTING!"
"Thanks for the pictures!"
"Happy New Year" or "Merry Christmas!" or any type of greetings. These examples CAN be used as long as your comment does not only consist of that.
^ Please try to make constructive comments. This thread grows very fast and merely posting about liking a member would be counted as spam. Many people visit this thread looking for news and pictures about DBSK, so please do not spam.
3. No little conversations among yourselves - you should use PMs to talk to each other. The regulars here all know each other well, but it is frustrating for visitors to join in the conversation.
4. Answer people's questions - I've seen many times questions about DBSG left unanswered because you are only talking to each other. That is very rude.
5. Don't quote a long post and just use a one-line reply. It is as bad as spamming.
The Soompi Korean Music RULES apply in this thread as well. Please keep these rules in mind.
1. No BASHING or INSULTING any member or one of the DBSG members.
2. No FIGHTING or ARGUMENTS in the thread. Take personal issues outside of the forum.
3. Do NOT post or request for files. Any downloadable links are not allowed. This includes direct clubbox DL links. Youtube links are okay.
4. Do NOT quote pictures!! When quoting a post take off the IMG tags before doing so!
Warnings and suspensions will be given to members who fail to comply with the above rules. Please respect the above rules.
Korean Music Forum Moderators
Old DBSG thread
Stage Name: Xiah
Real Name: Kim Joon Soo
Job: Mid-High Vocals
Birthday: December 15, 1986
Birthplace: Kyung Gi Do
Education: 3rd year of College
Weight: 60 kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Games, singing, piano and soccer
Special Ability: Singing and dancing
Awards: The 6th Starlight Academy Casting System (casted through here) | SBS Saturday's Here (KangTa, Moon HeeJun's Showdown of the Century) | Kang Ta's Team - Lead Vocal
More Informations on Xiah
Born on January 1, 1987, he is a capricorn. Has the middle-high vocal part in the group. The group labels him as an innocent and bright boy. On the other hand, he makes a 180 degree change on stage and performs with great charisma. Maintains order and balance in the group when they face difficulty. Possibly because of his long 6 year training, he is very empathetic and thinks a lot about people's feelings. Plays the piano well and is very poetic -- he enjoys writing poems. One of his dreams in life is to have his writing published into a book. One of his motivations in his singing career is the unachieved dream of his mother, who once dreamed of being a star.
100 Things About Xiah
01) Name: Kim Junsu a.k.a Xiah
02) DOB: December 15th, 1986 (so the truth comes out..stupid SM)
03) Nicknames: Borisu, Chicken...etc...
04) Bad habits: I clench my jaw a lot.
05) Religion: Christian
06) Fav. Quote: Give my all to things I'm working on.
07) Bloodtype: B
08) Height/Weight/Shoe Size: 170 cm, 49 kg, 265 mm.
09) Family: Dad, Mom, Hyung, and Me
10) School: Neung Gok MS.
11) Hobbies: Piano, singing, dancing...etc...
12) Specialties: Singing, arguing with Hyukjae.
13) Sleeping Habits: Using my arm as a pillow.
14) Something good about myself: Everything, I'm too perfect.
15) What I think of myself: Perfection.
16) Fav. number: 2
17) Fav. Season: Autumn
18) Fav. Food: Almost everything.
19) Least Fav. Food: Most of the things Hyukjae likes to eat.
20) Fav. Singers/Celebs: Kangta, N'SYNC
21) Fav. Sport: Everything, especially soccer. (But the kids don't let me play with them)
22) Fav. Flower: Pumpkin flower
23) Fav. Colors: Blue, Purple.
24) Thing I do to pass time: Play computer games.
25) Places I go most often (excluding home): SM, School. library, book stores...
26) Most confident thing I can cook: Ramen
27) Songs I like these days: Polaris- Kangta.
28) What do you prefer: coffee, milk, soda: I don't like them all, but from that list: soda.
29) Most important being in my life: Myself...
30) Person I like least: Hyukjae
31) Kinds of people I detest: In one word: LEE. HYUK. JAE!!!
32) Something I'm worried about: Hyukjae keeps talking back to me.
33) What I think I was in my past life: a prince!
34) If I could be reborn: awoman.
35) When I want to get married: when I'm ready and my life is all in order.
36) What I dowhen I'm mad: Go and beat Hyukjae.
37) Places I want to fix on my face: I'm too perfect, there's nothing to fix.
38) My dream/goal: Singer, song writer, owner of a managing company.
39) Dream Salary: 100000000000000000000000000000000000 won.
40) My least liked feature: I like everything. ^0^
41) Something that happens everyday: Hyukjae steals my clothes!
42) I like/love someone right now: Nope!!!
43) Jinxes: None.
44) Something I could go back and do: Go on the stage while singing and dancing.
45) What I most regret in my life: Not hitting Hyukjae when I had the chance.
46) If I left a will before I die: hi!! Hyukjae!! ^0^ (TN: I have no clue what that is)
47) Prized Posesstion: My cell phone.
48) What I want to say to people full of themselves with Prince/Princess Syndrome: Keep going on like that and you'll die!!!
49) My ideal mate: Someone that gives me a strong feeling.
51) What do you think of ladies who try and find seats when there are none in Subways or Buses: .....
52) Do you ever want to beat a small kid: Only if they're like Hyukjae.
53) What kind of kids scare you: bad kids.
54) If you were to dye your hair, what color would you die it: Black.
55) Most memorable Movie: titanic, armagedon
56) Most memorable day during MS: First day of school.
57) If you were to be in a drama what kind of character would you want to play: Hyukjae's older brother.
58) When do you most not like your friend: When he talks back (ahem, Hyukjae, ahem)
59) What do you think of guys who wear makeup: it's okay as long as they don't wear a lot.
60) Makeup vs. No makeup on women: no makeup.
61) favortie book (comics can be included): Slam Dunk, I read it with Hyukjae...
62) What can you make with green onions and eggs: ramen
63) Country I want to visit most: France, the city of love and art~
64) If I could get any domestic animal: Dog (I want to name him Hyukgoo)
65) Favorite song to sing at karaoke: I hate singing karaoke.
66) Things I stress over most: my voice.
67) Someone I want to meet the most in the world: Korea's first king.
68) What would you do if you found 1000 dollars in the street: I'd give it to Hyukjae, aren't I sweet? ^0^
69) Something different about it being 2001: One more year and it's world cup time baby!
70) Do you believe in ghosts: Yeah, no wait, no I don't.
72) Do you think there's a time in your life when you can be happy anywhere and anytime: YES!
73) Do you sleep over at people's house a lot: Not really.
74) Something I need right now: Synthesizer, things I can compose music with.
76) What game am I best at: Anything, Hyukjae always loses to me.
77) What would you say to someone who's about to die: BYE!!
78) When did you ever feel like cursing yourself?: When I lost an arguement to Hyukjae.
79) What do you do when you can't fall asleep: I just stay awake, what else can I do.
80) What would you do if you were walking and you farted when it was a quiet: God, Hyukjae that's nasty!
82) Good/bad thing about our country: Hyukjae.
83) Foreign language I want to learn: Japenese.
84) My complex: My voice sounds like Park Kyunglim's.
85) What is there you want to do: I've done everything I want, so nothing!
86) Do you find anything wrong with your face or personailty: Nope!
87) What I do when I'm stressed: Beat Hyukjae
88) Have you ever wanted to commit suicide: Nope, that's bad.
89) What kind of teacher do you hate: Any teacher that's like Hyukjae.
90) Who's a person who gave you the most hope etc: Duhkhyun hyung. I miss you!
91) What would you do if someone grabbed your things and started running: I'd made Hyukjae run after it for me.
92) What would you do if you saw a pervert on the street: I'm used to perverts cause my bestfriend is one.
93) What I think of losers/outcasts: I hate the word.
95) Are you willing to live your life to the fullest: YES SIR!!!
96) Rain, Snow, Sunshine, Cloudy, Windy which do you prefer: Sunshine!!
97) Have you ever been attracted to someone you've chatted to online: No.
98) What you want to say to your friends: I'm finally done answering 100 Q's!!
99) Future plans: Living life to the fullest.
100) You've finished! How do you feel: GOOD!!
Stage Name: Micky
Real Name: Park Yoochun
Job: Mid-Low Vocals
Birthday: June 4
Education: 1st year of College
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Composing music and basketball
Special Ability: Singing, writing lyrics and composing music
Awards: 2001 American Singing Competition (Virginia) - Best Artist of the Competition | 2003 KBN Teens Singing Competition Special Award
More Informations on Micky
A gemini born in 1986, has the middle-low vocal part of the group. Along with Xiah, he is the middle voice of the group. Is an important figure that brightens up the mood and atmosphere with his funny personality. Perhaps he couldn't hide his talent even when he was little, for he won the highest award at the Korean/American Music Contest and the KBN Music Contest for young adults. Is very interested in composing and wrote over 100 songs, and the members personally like his song the best out of the ones the members composed. Joined the team last year and left his family in America, and he admits that he sometimes misses driving around Virginia. But he says that this moment, right now, is the happiest of his life.
100 Things About Micky
01) Name: Park Yunchun
02) Sex: Male
03) Email address: Won't tell you
04) Birthdate: June 4, 1986
05) Family: Dad, mom, younger bro
06) Height: 178 or 179
07) Weight: 66 kg
08) Something good about yourself: Nothing
09) Something bad about yourself: I have a lot…hmm...I can't forget certain things forever.
10) Describe your personality in one word: Weird or gullible.
11) Celebrities that you like: Hwangbo, Kim Gunmo and Boa
12) Songs you like: I like all songs.
13) Fav. Season: Can't choose between winter and summer.
14) Game you're good at: Jacks
15) My ideal woman: Hwangbo
16) If you have to choose between same age/older/younger: Hmm. Younger, no, same age! No! Older! Whatever... Don't know!
17) Your mood right now: Good, that's why I'm actually doing this.
18) What you have in your pocket right now: car keys, house key
19) Sleeping out: too many to remember.
20) Alcohol tolerance: 24 hours
21) Drinking habits: I can't remember anything after 24 hours.
22) How old were you the first time you drank: Freshman
23) When do you want to get married: I don't want to get married.
24) About my singing: Not that well
25) About my dancing: Not that well
26) Something I want these days: If I say, will you do it for me? I want fan letters!
27) When you're home alone: I compose music.
28) When you're standing in front of the mirror: Oh..Dammit.
29) Clothes you're wearing right now: Shorts and black boxers.
30) How much money do you have in your wallet: 9 bucks
31) What you want to buy for your girlfriend: Kimbap!
32) Does height matter to you: Nope.
33) What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: Incomplete/ SISQO
34) What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up: I'll call them and ask.
35) What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: Who are you?!
36) How long will you be able to wait for the person you love: 24 hours
37) First kiss: Kindergarten
38) A feature you feel doesn't need to be fixed: Eyelashes
39) Feature you feel should be fixed: Skin
40) People you miss the most right now: Yongyun, Hyosung and BoA
41) First love: Elementary school
42) When you cried the most: 1999
43) When do you feel you're grown up: When I look after and take care of my younger bro.
44) What you don't like: Discrimination
45) When you felt happy: Right now
46) When you were most flabbergasted: never
47) Best looking person of the opposite gender you've seen so far: No one
48) Why aren't you going out with anyone: There's no one to go out with.
49) What you feel towards that person: What person? 50) What would you say to the people actually reading this: Good job.
51) Something you're most worried about: My skin.
52) When do you look most weak: When I can't do anything.
53) How do you NOT get dumped: change the subject.
54) 3 things a person NEEDS: Friendship, love and manners
55)) Your grades in school: No comment
56) #1 on your phone: no one.
57) Phone company: AT&T
58) Phone bill: Around 49 dollars
59) Place you want to go: Africa
60) Favorite TV program: Rose War
61) Movie that pissed you off: Hae-Ahn-Sun
62) Movie you watched with most meaning: Gook-ah-kkot-hyang-gi
63) Most recent movie watched: Boon-no-ae-jil-joo 2
64) Movie you want to recommend: Gook-ah-kkot-hyang-gi
65) If you could become a character inside a movie: Park Shinyang in Pyunji
66) How many net cafes are you a member to: 3
67) Which do you go to most often: Ours.
68) What you feel about this cafe? A lot.
69) What you want to say to the starter of the cafe? I'll pay you back somehow
70) You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love: No
71) What would you do if your parents didn't bless your decision to get married: Force them to.
72) Do you think you're a player: I hope not.
73) What time do you wake up: 8-ish
74) When you go to sleep: 2 AM
75) If someone you met for the first time asked for your number: I'll give it to them
76) What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting: Act as if I don't.
77) Celebrity you want to go out with: Hwangbo
78) How many kids do you want: 1
79) Something you really want to be good at: Composing music and going on with my dream.
80) What I want to be in 10 years: Song writer
81) Someone you're jealous of right now: Kim Gunmo
82) A word that you use a lot: Suicide
83) What I do when I first wake up: Play piano
84) What would you do if you picked up a million dollars: why not 10 million.
85) What would you do if you became invisible: Isn't it obvious?
86) Singer you think is the best singing live: Kim Gunmo
87) Singers you don't understand why they even sing: Singers who don't even like singing.
88) A kind of man you don't like: A mama's boy.
89) A kind of woman you don't like: 2-faced.
90) What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you're dating right now: I don't know
91))What would you feel if you met someone you've broken up with: I'll feel glad 92) Most important possession: My family
93) What you do when you first get online: Visit our cafe?
94) What surprised you the most: When Yongyun said he was going to make an anti site. T_T
95) What you do when you can't fall asleep: Play the piano
96) What do you think you were in your past life: Harusali
97) If you were to be born again: A turtle
98) What are you going to do after you finish this: Post it up.
99) How honest were you:--
100) What do you want to say: God! Who even made this test!
Stage Name: Hero (Young Woong)
Real Name: Kim Jae Joong
Job: Lead Vocals
Birthday: January 26, 1986
Birthplace: Choong Nam
Education: Senior (Last Year of High School)
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Games and listening to music
Special Ability: Singing
Awards: 2nd Annual SM Best Competition - Best Appearance 1st Place
More Information on Jaejoong
Born in 1986, he was born with the blood-type O and has the personality of someone with the blood type. Is the main vocal of the group, and is carrying out the role of the "big brother" with Yunho. He gives the most criticisms to the members regarding music. Has deep thoughts and talks straight-forwardly. His neat and tidy personality is portrayed in the dorm they live in. Cleaning every corner of the house is blatantly a part of this trait, but he also is interested in cooking and feeds everyone in the group. Is the 'mother' of the group. Exceptional cooking skills and can prepare 15 kinds of dishes easily. Won the best looking award from SM and is a pretty boy, but his hobby is weight training -- he has a great, masculine body in contrast to his feminine face. Is interested in people's relationships and likes to love.
Hello, I am Youngwoong Jaejoong, a member of DBSG. My name, Youngwoong Jaejoong means to try my best and also it means Hero. I was born on 1/26/1986. I am the only guy in my family filled with 8 older sisters. I am also the youngest one in my family, so I get a lot of love from my sisters. You guys might not believe this, but I wasnt a good singer when I was young. My singing was horrible. My friends made fun of me, so I praticed and praticed. That's how I became a good singer now. Thats how I became a member of DBSG. I really appreciate all the help people gave me. I will always try my best. Please look out for us and please cheer for us too. Thank you
100 Things about Jaejoong
01) Name: Kim Jaejoong
02) Birthdate: January 26
03) Address: Someplace in Seoul
04) Blood type: O
05) Height: 177 m
06) Weight: 63 kg
07) Shoe size: 275 mm
08) Personality: Bright I guess (People say I don't have a very good first impression).
09) Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remember for a while.
10) Specialties: Singing, staying awake, Walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game.
11) Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies
12) My ideal: A person like HK (I think HK is H.O.T's Kang Ta)
13) Celebs you likes: MILK's Yumi, Shinhwa Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Wheesung.
14) Fav Flower: Lily
15) I want to go out with this kind of person: HK
16) Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples
17) People you don't like:Someone who thinks they're all that.
18) Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL!
19) What I'm worried about: Secret
20) Sleeping out: I'll let you make up on your own.
21) Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them
22) First love: First year of MS
23) Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Wheesung
24) Sport I'm good at: Running
25) Fav song: I have too many
26) Number of blind dates you've gone on: 3
27) When I look the best: When I've stayed up for a day
28) Person I've liked the best out of all the people I've gone out with: hm
29) Fav number: 2 and 7
30) Prized Possession: My parents
31) Lowest ranking: What do you mean?
32) religion: Atheist
33) What I think when looking in the mirror: MOMMY
34) Fav color: black and white
35) Good thing about myself: I'm nice, but I think my first impression is bad.
36) Bad thing about myself: my first impression is bad.
37) Drinking habits: I think a lot ot myself
38) On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet: No~! I want to sleep
39) Things I cook well: I'm good at cooking in general.
40) Something I want to do right now: I want to go home and wash up.
41) Foreign language I'm good at: Chinese
42) Something I want to do with the person I love: Walk near the river holding hands.
43) A present I want to give the person I love: A piggyback ride on near the river.
44) Things I want: I have too much I want.
45) If you met a boyfriend from the past: boyfriend?
46) A present I want to receive from the person I love: Love and more love!
47) Phone greeting: I can't type in what I want. I broke it.
48) Ringtone: TT_TT
49) Caller rings: TT_TT!!
50) If you found 1 million dollars on the road: I'll leave a 1000 dollars and pick up the rest to save.
51) Habits: thinking, laying down.
52) Sleeping habits: I sleep on my belly.
53) What I'm wearing as of now: Wife beater and jeans.
54) I want to die when: I don't have the nerve in me to kill myself so I think I'd just go one suffering.
55) Something I want to do right now: I want to debut!
56) How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Do you mean given? is this a quiz for girls?
57) Where I want surgery: What?
58) My charm: If I get closer to someone, that person can depend on me.
59) What people think of me: It's all different.
60) Someone I say a lot: Let's save!!!
61) What I'm scared of: Cockroaches
62) When I was most hurt: When I had a Jangyum (whatever that is).
63) When I feel the happiest: When I say something nice to my parents
64) What I do when I'm scared: I sing.
65) When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: once in MS.
66) What I do when I'm stressed: I listen to music.
67) What I like to eat when I drink: Soup and casseroles.
68) What I do when I'm mad: I hit things!!!
69) Things I can't eat: Dog.
70) Time I get to school:
71) Something I want to learn: acting.
72) What I do when there is someone I don't like: Ignore them.
73) When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my first rehearsal in SM.
74) What I think of money: It doesn't grow on trees. (Actually, the answer was a lot longer, but it all narrows down to what I put.)
75) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: I'll let them go because there must be something they don't like about me.
76) Most recent time I've cried: ¡¦¡¦
77) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.
78) First kiss: 6th year of EM.
79) If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: I'll think about it.
80) Favorite person of a different race I like: I like Koreans. ^^
81) My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes.
82) How long I can wait for someone: 3 hours.
83) When I was most disappointed: too long to write down.
84) your monthly allowance: 3 or 4o dollars.
85) Fav animals: Dogs.
86) Fav. Season: Spring
87) Most memorable date: hm
88) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Everything.
89) Nicknames: Boojaejoong.
90) Love is: like a drug
91) When I know the person I love has changed: When the things they do change.
92) What I don't like when I'm going out with someone: ...
93) What I like the most about myself: Skin
94) A wish for this year: I hope everything I do ends up well.
95) Last thing you want to say: I'm done! I can finally go home!!
Stage Name: Max
Real Name: ChoiKang Changmin
Job: High Vocals
Birthday: February 18, 1988
Education: 2nd year of College
Weight: 61 kg
Blood Type: B
Hobbies: Games, singing, and listening to music
Special Ability: Singing and dancing
Awards: 6th Annual SM Best Competition - Best Singing 1st Place & Best Artist of the Competition
More Information on Max
An aquarius born in 1988, his blood type is B. Is greedy when it comes to music, so sometimes cries when he isn't satisfied with his singing. Because his parents are teachers, he is also very competitive and tries very hard at schoolwork and reading. Though the youngest in the group, he is the most modest and has the deepest thoughts. Can be honest and blunt when he strongly believes that something should not be done. Though shy at first, he is a very bright boy when you get to know him well. Followed his friend to an SM contest and luckily won the Best Singer award.
94 Things About Max
01) Male or Female: Male
02) Birthdate: February 18, 1988. Around 5 AM.
03) Family: Dad, Mom, Me, Two younger sisters.
04) Skin Tone: Reddish tan.
05) Height: 180
06) When were you most sad: I don't think I've ever been REALLY sad.
07) When I was the happiest: When I first walked into SM.
08) Musicians I look up to: Brian Mcknight, Shin Hyesung, Kangta.
09) Places I go most often: School, Learning Centers, bus stops, restaurants.
10) When do you watch the most movies: After tests, summer.
12) What kind of person am I: I laugh too brightly. I don't get mad easily.
13) Favorite song to sing at Karaoke: Yurisangja - To my bride.
14) First love: No one.
15) First Kiss: I haven't even had a first love yet.
16) Fav. Movie: Harry Potter, most anything that's fun.
17) Favorite flower: ...buht kkot
18) Fav. TV show: I don't watch too much TV.
19) What would you do if you weren't a singer: ....
20) Favorite Books: Harry Potter ( I sound so young).
21) Where I want to visit: Europe.
22) Fav. Food: I like almost everything.
23) Fav. Fruit: tangerines, bananas, oranges.
24) Fav. Color: White.
25) Nicest thing I did: When I volunteered to clean up my school.
26) My most important possession: CD player.
27) Something I want to say: hm...I'll do my best at everything.
28) People I remember: People who work for me, my friends, seniors, family.
29) People I think of: The people I like.
30) If you died: ....
31) Good thing about yourself: I smile a lot.
32) Something bad about yourself: I kind of act sudden.
33) People you respect: People who work hard.
34) Ideal birthday present: Anything is good.
35) Hardest thing you had to do: Most eveything.
37) hobbies: listening to music, singing.
38) Specialties: Singing.
39) Habits: goofing off with friends.
40) What I want to do for the person I love: Everything I can.
41) What I want to receive from the person I love: Everything they can give me.
42) What I want to do with the person I love: A lot of stuff, uhm, walking together.
43) Prized Possession: Famiy.
44) Fav. Animal: Dog.
45) How are you dressed: Tshirt, pants.
46) People I don't like: People with bad personalities.
47) When I look weak: When I can't do something I'm set out to do.
48) Stress reliever: Music, singing.
49) When I hurt someone: I don't think I have.
50) What you think when you look in the mirror: .....
51) Something I most regret: When I can't do something.
52) # of kids you want: 2 or 3
53) What's your phone greeting: I can't remember
54) Today's weather: It's dark.
55) Fav. #: 7
56) How much can you drink: .....
57) Slept over anywhere: At my friend's.
58) Have you ever run away from home: no.
59) Ideal woman: good personality, cute.
60) What I want to say to my friends: I'll do my best to make you happy.
61) What I want to eat: Everything
62) Your personality: I think it's pretty decent.
63) How often do you go to the bathroom: depends...
64) religion: Bool Gyo,
65) Do you like receiving or giving: Both.
66) Most memorable day: When i stayed at school until late and talked with my friends.
67) Fav. Fashion: I'm not very good with clothes.
68) Hours of sleep you get: 5-6
69) When you don't like yourself: When I can't do something I want to.
70) When I find myself charismatic: hehe
71) What you do when you're alone: sing.
72) People you've gone out with: 0
73) Where do you look first when you see someone: eyes.
74) What I think of my life so far: 50/50
75) Complex: My skin's kinda dark.
76) You like your mom or dad: both!
77) When you fight with someone: I feel sad.
78) When someone wants to break up: I think I'd be at a loss of words
79) If someone you loved got a horrible disease: I think I'd try my all to make them better
80) If your parents didn't like the person you loved: SUHLDEUK
81) What are you going to do after you finish this: get ready for school tomorrow and clean up and sleep.
82) What you think of couples: they're cute.
83) Nicknames: ........
84) What you have next to you: printer, homework, my mouse.
85) Movies I want to see: Crazy first love, Memories of murder.
86) Movie that I most remember: I am Sam
87) People I see most often: teacher, friends
88) Fav. Sport: baseball, bball.
89) Your hairstyle as of now: I'm drying my hair.
90) Fav season: winter
91) What do you have in your bag: chap stick, books, CD-p.
92) How many cards do you have: my student ID, bus card...hehhe
93) When you're sad: when I'm having a bad day
94) What kid of women do you not like: ones with bad personalities.
Stage Name: U-Know
Real Name: Jung Yoon Ho
Job: Bass Vocals
Birthday: February 6, 1986
Birthplace: Jun Nam
Education: 3rd year of College
Weight: 66 kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, sports and composing music
Special Ability: Singing and dancing
Awards: 1st Annual SM Best Competition - Best Dancing 1st Place
More Informations on U-Know
Born in 1986, he is also an aquarius like YW. Is the team's leader and the bass vocal-part of the group. Having too many thoughts being a distinctive character trait of an A-blood type, Yunho also carries this trait. Won the Best Dancer award from SM and is the most talented in dancing. His hobby is to choreograph. Has experience as a rapper from Dana's 1st album song--Diamond. He likes to play basketball, and is talented in martial arts (hap ki do) for he placed 3rd in a contest. On the other hand, he enjoys writing fictional stories and has diverse thoughts.
1st single Hug
Release Date: 01.15.2004
2nd single The Way U Are
Release Date: 06.22.2004
`04 Summer Vacation in SMtown.com
Release Date: 07.02.2004
1st Album 'Miduhyo'
Release Date: 10.11.2004
Christmas Gift from DBSK
Release Date: 12.09.2004
Summer Single Hiyaya Summer Days
Release Date: 06.25.2005
2nd Album 'Rising Sun'
Release Date: 10.11.2005
Show Me Your Love (ft. Super Junior)
Release Date: 12.19.2005
Fighting Spirit of the East
Release Date: 06.05.2006
SMTOWN Summer 2006
Release Date: 06.22.2006
1st Live Concert Album - Rising Sun
Release Date: 07.12.2006
Theater Drama - Vacation OST
Release Date: 07.31.2006
3rd album - "O"-Jung.Ban.Hab Version A & B
Release Date: 09.29.2006
3rd album Repackage Version C & D
Release Date: 11.13.2006
SMTOWN Winter 2006
Release Date: 12.12.2006
Stay With Me Tonight
Release Date: 05.12.2005
Somebody To Love
Release Date: 07.15.2005
Release Date: 11.04.2005
Asu wa Kuru Kara
Release Date: 03.08.2006
Heart Mind & Soul
Release Date: 03.23.2006
Rising Sun/Heart, Mind and Soul
Release Date: 04.19.2006
Release Date: 06.21.2006
Release Date: 08.16.2006
Release Date: 09.29.2006
Step By Step
Release Date: 01.23.2007
Release Date: 03.06.2007
2nd album 'Five in the Black'
Release Date: 03.13.2007StorybooksDong Bang Shin Ki - The 1st Story Book 'Hug'Release Date:
03.30.2004Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 2nd Story Book 'The Way U Are'Release Date:
08.24.2004Dong Bang Shin Ki - The 3rd StoryBook 'TVfXQ! Special Photo Essay in L.A'Release Date:
11.20.2004Dong Bang Shin Ki Vol. 2 - Rising Sun Repackage Story Book : Five Secret Story Release Date:
11.28.2005PhotobooksDong Bang Shin Ki The 1st Photo Book - Travel Sketches in LARelease Date:
02.05.2005Dong Bang Shin Ki The 2nd Photo Book - Summer Paradise in BoraboraRelease Date:
06.30.2005Dong Bang Shin Ki The 3rd Photo Book - The Prince in PragueRelease Date:
12.01.2006DVDS/VCDSRising Sun ShowcaseRelease Date:
11.03.2005All About TVfXQRelease Date:
02.26.2006History in Japan Volume IRelease Date:
03.23.2006Heart, Mind and Soul Tour DVDRelease Date:
10.04.20061st Concert Rising Sun DVDRelease Date:
01.28.2007History in Japan Vol.2 Release Date: CalendersRelease Date:
03.28.20072007 Japan CalenderRelease Date:
10.28.20062007 Korean CalenderRelease Date:
12.01.2006Others1st Artist Book - Tomorrow: 000777days Release Date:
03.31.20062007 PlannerRelease Date:
Jan, 12th 2007List Of their MV's
My Little Princess
My Little Princess (Acapella Version)
The Way U Are
Miduhyo (USA Version)
Miduhyo (Busan Version)
Whatever they Say
Hug (English Version)
Hi Ya Ya (Bora Bora)
Hi Ya Ya (With Fans)
Show Me Your Love (With Super Juniors)
One (Movie Version-Their not featured in it)
Holdin Back The Tears
Red Sun (SMTown)
Free Your Mind (Concerts Clips)
Timeless Part I (Junsu not featured)
Timeless Part II (Junsu featured)
O - Jung Ban Hub
Snow Dream (SMTown)List Of their PV's
Hug (English Ver.)
Stay With Me Tonight
Somebody 2 Love
Asu wa Kuru Kara
O - Sei Han Go
Step By step
Rising Sun (Japanese Ver.)
CREDITS TO CHOON THIS IS ONLY FOR THE SOOMPI FORUM IF WANT TO TAKE OUT MUST
ASK ME FIRST!
Credits to Gina
Credits to Moely! Q:How come Junsu Xiah Has 2 Birthday's
A: He was really born on December 15th,1986 but his parents registered him on January 1st, 1987.Q. How come Jaejoong (Hero) didn't participate in the Rising Sun activities.?
A: Because he injured his legQ: How did Jaejoong injure his leg
A: He was rehearsing the Rising Sun dance when he injured his knee. His knee cartilage was ruptured and he had to recieve surgery. So he couldn't participate in the rising sun activities for over 6 months.Q: How come DBSG have so many names? EX: DBSG, DBSK, TVXQ, THSK
A: Well each of them is just a shorter way to say their names in diffrent language.. like..
DBSG/DBSK is korean ( DongBangShingi)
TVXQ is their english name.. and its also what they call themselves.. ( TongVangXinQi)
THSK is their name in Japanese (ToHoShinKi)Q. What is Cassiopeia?
Cassiopeia is a constellation made up of five stars that is shaped like a W. It is also the name of DBSK's Official Fanclub in Korea.Which members have piercings?
Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong and Yunho all have ear piercings. Changmin wore clip-ons during the Always There MV.
Jaejoong have/had nipple and belly piercings. It's been speculated that he took off his nipple piercings; but he still has his belly piercing.
Jaejoong's nipple & belly piercingsWhich members have tattoos?
Credits: On The Pic & Soompi
Yoochun's tattoo from their 2nd Live 'O' concert was fake.
Micky has 2 or 3 tattoos, 1 on his ankle and 1 on his back. some mentioned that he has an angel wing on his back aswell?
Jaejoong has 1 tattoo on his back. His tattoo says 'TVXQ SOUL' and apparently Micky's 1 on his back says 'TVXQ MATE'?!
But we have not seen any clear photos of Micky's tattoo so it's hard to say...
Micky's Tattoos:Is Jaejoong adopted?
Jaejoong's Tattoos:Credits:On The Pic & Soompi
YES he is adopted. The parents he grew up with, his Gongju parents are his adoptive parents. In November of 2006 an article was published about how Jaejoong's biological father filed a lawsuit against Jaejoong's adoptive parents. Jaejoong's biological father claimed Jaejoong was his biological son and that Jaejoong's adoptive parents did not follow proper adoption procedures. Due to the media the information of Jaejoong being adopted was leaked into the public. Due do this Jaejoong was in a lot of pain and had hard times. He cried a lot after finding out that this info was revealed to the public. He also cried a lot after finding out he was adopted. After all this chaos Jaejoong's biological mother revealed the truth on her blog. About what really happened and the truth about the lawsuit etc... Now everything is settled and Jaejoong said he wants to live as Kim Jaejoong not Han Jaejoon (Jaejoong's birth name) as he always did. The lawsuit was withdrawed and now Jaejoong's biological mother and his adoptive parents are in good terms and is happy now. Hero's biological mom's blog entry Hero's biological mom's blog entry PT 2Did Jaejoong get caught for DUI (Driving under the Influence)?
YES he got caught for DUI (Driving under the Influence) on April 7th. After having a drink with his friends at 1:20 a.m in Seoul Samsungdong, he was caught for DUI while driving his friend's father's BMV. He was on his way home when he got caught by a police officer who was stationed at the Ramada Renaissance Hotel. The level of the alcohol was 0.071% and YoungWoong Jaejoong was brought in for violation of The Road Traffic Law. His license was taken away for 100 days. Due to this incident Jaejoong wasn't able to participate in DBSK activities in Korea and Japan for a while. Due to this only 4 members did activities until Jaejoong made his comeback. Jaejoong apologized for his DUI at the BBQ concert on April 9th. Jaejoong made his comeback after resting for a while and in no time people forgot about this incident.The RumorsInfo Credits: Mabe, Uruchai & Sanbi@Soompi
And thanks 2 Pwenzi 4 suggestin this idea Rumor:Lee Soo Man abuses/abused the guys
- They once said Changmin got hit by LSM because Changmin refused 2 do a kissing/bed scene for a drama called 'Snow flower'.The Truth/What We Know:
About Changmin, we all know that he didn't take on that role due to their tight schedules; and the main character was given to Kim KiBum (Suju)! So Changmin didn't even shoot a scene for this drama! So that rumour is false.
Also DBSK has always said that they look up to LSM and that he is like a father to them.
People stereotype LSM and SM entertainment too much. Believe what you want to believe but don't spread more rumors about this unless we know the truth… As far as we're all concerned, LSM/SM is innocent until proven guilty.Rumor:Changmin is the least popular among the others
- During a fansign event, there was hardly any1 queuing up for Changmin. Some fans felt sorry for him so they went to meet him instead of their fave members. The Truth/What We Know:
Apparently this was a fan who experienced this and she was the one who felt sorry for him so she went to meet him instead. so i guess this is true. But this was back in their debut days.
We discussed this in the thread countless of times before and most of you believe that they are all equally popular as each other nowadays.Rumor:Changmin is the least popular among the others
- There was even another rumour indicating how one fan of Yoochun was forced to transfer to Changmin's line. The fan cried and even said she didn't want Changmin's signature, which Changmin heard apparently.The Truth/What We Know:
Once again, there really is no basis whether this happened or not. It seems a fan put this on her blog. But, we all have to be careful of what we read. Also, this rumour surfaced back in their debut days.Rumor: DBSK smokes
- All members of DBSK smokes!The Truth/What We Know:
Junsu and Changmin do not smoke. We know Yunho, Jaejoong and Micky smokes/smoked. There are some accounts indicating both Yunho and Jaejoong have quit smoking; and that only Yoochun is the only one who smokes still. There are also some accounts saying Jaejoong still smokes. SM apparently told Yoochun to stop smoking since it affects his voice. In Jaejoong's case, it seems it doesn't affect his voice at all.
Once again, there are no news article/proofs that indicate whether these information are true.
Smoking is bad for your health; but the boys can do what they want. It doesn't matter if they smoke or not. They are still the same! Smoking is not a testament to a person's character anyway.Rumor: Jaejoong's Surgery
- Jaejoong has had eye/nose surgery.The Truth/What We Know:
Jaejoong has denied this rumour before and said that he didn't have double eyelids until when he was older. He also said that if he did/will have surgery he wouldl tell their fans.
Others still don't believe this after comparing his debut days photos to his recent photos.. Some say its obvious he had surgery; others say that he just looks tired and said make up does wonders… Again believe what you want to believe.Rumor: JaeHo/Couplings
– There's more than brotherly love between Jaejoong and Yunho!? Photos of them kissing! The Truth/What We Know:
There are quite a lot of photos floating on the internet of 'JaeHo' kissing but most of them are Cosplay or photoshopped!! We all know that they both have had girlfriends in the past.
Some fans would like to see them as real couples whereas other just think JaeHo and the other members' couples are cute and don't think anything more of it! Rumors: JaeSu Rivals
- Jaejoong and Junsu don't get on and they are rivalsThe Truth/What We Know:
Don't believe this! People always compare these two members because they consider them as the best singers in the group! They might not show the public they're closest friends; but this does not mean they don't get along! Also Jaejoong have praised Junsu's singing plenty of times. In the Starwatch 24 interview, Jaejoong even mentioned he asks Junsu to teach him how to "express the lyrics/words of the song more". In fact, this issue/rumour might be only circulating among fans; and the boys may not be aware there exists a rivalry. Once again, we cannot be certain.Rumor:
Jaejoong is half filipinoThe Truth/What We Know:
I don't know where people get this idea. Jaejoong is NOT half filipino. He is FULL Korean. As you know Jaejoong is adopted and his biological parents are both FULL Korean. Jaejoong doesn't even speak Filipino language and has only been to the Philippines once for a CF filming with the other DBSK members. In conclusion Jaejoong is FULL Korean!We can not say whether these are true or not, as fans we can't say we know everything about the guys. Rumors are rumors. We shouldn't believe everything we hear or read. Also, it is alright to talk about these topics. However, important information, updates and links about the boys get lost at times because of repetitive posts.Cyxion123 ClubboxTVfXQ Forever ClubboxIn: Complete FourmsCyxion FourmsCassiopeiaSGH.O.T & Dong Bang Shin GiDreaminTVXQTVfXQ Forever ForumsDBSG Fansub Teams1st OFFICIAL dbsg fansub team; Gods of the East Subbing Squad (GOE;SS)ClubboxWebsiteLJ CommunityThe 2nd ASIA Tour Concert
SEOUL~BEIJING~SHANGHAI~TAIWAN~HONGKONG~BANGKOK~KUALA LUMPERSeoul Concert
02.23.2007-02.25.2007The 2nd Live Tour 2007 (Japan)
May 2007 - June 2007Pic + Info Credits: tvfxqforever.com + 1st TVXQ Official Thread