Who Are The Catholic Stars?

Guest jayelae

Guest jayelae

I respect all creeds and religions but, being Catholic, I am just naturally interested to find out who of the stars are Catholic. I have read that Kim Rae Won, Lee Dong Gun, Bae Yong Joon and Kwon Sang Woo are Catholic.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunflower319

I 've read the profile of Kim Rae Won, yea.... he is Catholic. =))

and I thought there're more people believe in christianity in Korea?

Guest evercute

Whoa, this is cool...I didn't know there were that many Catholic stars...I thought they were all mainly Christian.

Oooh! Kim Tae Hee just became more attractive now that I find out she is catholic

Same goes for all the stars ^_^

Guest makemyday

just out of curiosity..

anyone know what religion kang dong won and so ji sup and gongyoo are?

haha wanna take a wild guess at my favorite actors?

edit: funny. a lot of the celebrities in this list are also named on the list of "most polite celebrities" thread. :)

I respect all creeds and religions but, being Catholic, I am just naturally interested to find out who of the stars are Catholic. I have read that Kim Rae Won, Lee Dong Gun, Bae Yong Joon and Kwon Sang Woo are Catholic.

Oh this Korean artists are Catholic, I'm glad to know..becoz I'm also Catholic :)

I always thought most of the Korean are Buddist..

That's why I'm always happy to see churches in some scenes of Korean dramas.. :)

Guest samshiki

they even have a catholic name...

kwon sang woo - francisco (catholic name)

lee dong gun - emmanuel (catholic name)

*corrected

Archived