Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

Replies

• insideMYheartinsideMYheart USAPosts: 2,521Friend of Soompi

TRAINEE

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(shirley @ Mar 13 2006, 09:18 AM) »

oh no no .u ssee ..should the theory there is two boy ..
    assume that soo ho ..is the boy on the island

jae hae is the boy at the wedding ..you can assume they both exist at the same time .but someething happen to jae he and he died or whatever .so his mother misses him so much and now she see a boy who look like a replica of her son .so she adopted him and let him took the name .so so ho become jae he and that why they went out to austria .so the little girl a the wedding keep sending him letters .~ ..but ..he dun know how to reply since he does not know her .....so the chris u see is so ho .but he took the name jae he ..( u recall that the lee na say that ..the jae he family went off to austraia shortly and she never see them aagin ..for 15 years _) so whatever happen ...in between the time she last see him and the time they went off to austria .is the most important timing should there really be two boys )

hmmm..haha but these are all theories .but .just that today the mother of jae hee does see so ho as someone who resemeble her son image .

er but still something is missing ..hm....wait for more clues to appear before i can conclude .~ ..today buffering was abit too much .SO ER these are not really WHAT IS Happening ! just theories .! .........

Ohh ok, wow... can be so confusing image Yeah, I agree that there was a lot of buffering so I missed a lot of the episode too.

So if your theory was correct... that would mean that the JaeHa Leenah knew from the wedding & piano recital is not SuHo because the JaeHa she knew died? But that doesn't explain how Chris would have the pictures from the wedding of Leenah & the JaeHa she knew and the picture of him after one of his piano recitals or something, right? Unless he got all those pictures from his adopted parents...?
    innocentlove4.gif heartcube.jpg
    CREDITS: trashstar for the avatar ♥ innocentlove & heartcube* for the banners

The Whitelist is now being maintained by sugarplum892. Please PM her for username changes.
  • NoNameNoName Posts: 667Friend of Soompi
    AHHH it's today!! I woke up late so I wasn't able to record it darn it! Darn essays!
  • zingsharonzingsharon Posts: 370Member
    i just found out a question
    eunyoung was adopted in her young age?
    coz i remembered her name is heo eun young
    but in news conference, hyo joo said her name is park eun young...

i just wonder... what happened in their young age...
    ❤ Secret Garden

TRAINEE

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(zingsharon @ Mar 13 2006, 09:39 AM) »

i just found out a question
    eunyoung was adopted in her young age?
    coz i remembered her name is heo eun young
    but in news conference, hyo joo said her name is park eun young...

i just wonder... what happened in their young age...

I believe from the previews, her mother dies from getting hit by a car... and maybe EY is adopted after that happens... and that would mean that Shi Won isn't her real brother.

The Whitelist is now being maintained by sugarplum892. Please PM her for username changes.
  • shirleyshirley Posts: 6,962Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(insideMYheart @ Mar 13 2006, 10:29 PM) »

Ohh ok, wow... can be so confusing image Yeah, I agree that there was a lot of buffering so I missed a lot of the episode too.

So if your theory was correct... that would mean that the JaeHa Leenah knew from the wedding & piano recital is not SuHo because the JaeHa she knew died? But that doesn't explain how Chris would have the pictures from the wedding of Leenah & the JaeHa she knew and the picture of him after one of his piano recitals or something, right?

ohh that is easy ..he can retain whatever belong to the old jaeha .~ hm haha but let wait for another esp i think it will become clearer ~ ..

sorri if those theories cause confusion ~ keke ...

esp 3

today ......the boy's father took off with the money i think .and left his son there .and when so ho was trying to row out to sea ..eun young folllow him and they both in boat ..i think it sorta of sunk or whatever and they ended up some other parts of an island ..(not sure if the same ) two elderly couple took them in ..and meanwhile i think the mother went to seoul .but ..not sure maybe to find the father .but she met with accident ....and then the two kids spend some time on the island .( oh that is when she put the simling face icon on his hand ) ..and later they got on a ferry .i think was to seoul ~ ..and this time the friends on the island received news of the mother accident ..~ ..and later when in seoul .i thnk the so hoo told eun young to stay at the place while he go look for someone .but .er i dun know what happen and she got lost in the nite market ..so he come back and panic cannot find her .so this like a hide and seek ..in the city ~ ..but finally he found her .....she make a call .i not sure to who because it buffer and they ended up in park and she was quite sick and laid on bench and she ask him to sing a song ..and he sung the oh my darling clementine .~ ....later he found out she was so sick and took her to hospital and at thsi time ..the to be adopted father of so ho .come also to hospital with his sick wife .~ ..

and i not sure who inform the firend of eun young mother and she rush to hospital .i think maybe she was also telling the doc about how eun young is such a poor child mother is gone ??? this not sure but i think so ho heard this while hiding at nearby .~ ...and then he went into her ward and sort of cries ..(or is that preview hah sorry maybe got mixed up ) but i know the friend saw him and chase after him so while hiding from her .he went into the lady room .and this lady saw him .and call him jae ha .( i think i heard it as such ..or maybe i hear wrongly ?) and then went over to him ~ ..
    Shirley4.jpg

TRAINEE

edited March 2006
    ^ I guess we can only wait and see what happens...

• Da Xing DiDa Xing Di HungaryPosts: 891Member
    i just finished watching the 1st two episodes (thanks for the subs!!!) and actually the second one was kind of boring to me...i mean it's needed to know the background story, but i still kept on winding it forward^^"""
    but the 1st episode was really great, i'm so glad that Daniel got a bigger part here than in MNKSS~
    i'm really curious for the next epiodes^^
    IPB Image
    ...natural, peaceful, beautiful...
  • kevjc07kevjc07 Posts: 594Member

ROOKIE

I apologize if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the drama that this replaces?

And also, I had a question in regards to the subtitles. Are they synched for all versions (LQ, MQ, HQ) or are they made for a specific version?

TRAINEE

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(kevjc07 @ Mar 13 2006, 11:20 AM) »

And also, I had a question in regards to the subtitles. Are they synched for all versions (LQ, MQ, HQ) or are they made for a specific version?

They are synced to the HQ, 700 MB versions.

• kevjc07kevjc07 Posts: 594Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE(insideMYheart @ Mar 13 2006, 08:28 AM) »

They are synced to the HQ, 700 MB versions.

Thanks for the quick reply ^^ I didn't want to download the wrong version and then find out that they weren't in synch image
  • nGk2MnGk2M seattle waPosts: 1,915Member

ROOKIE

aaahhk i missed the last 20 minutes
    i fell asleep TT.TT
    did it go back to the "older people" yet?
  • jahyejahye Posts: 1,826Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

edited March 2006
    Preview for episode 4
    IPB Image
    ::: 미리보기 4회 :::

연주회를 마친 재하는 기차에서 만났던 은영을 기다린다.
    하지만 은영은 기차에서와는 다른 재하의 모습에 실망한 채 연주회장을 떠나려 한다.

필립은 그런 은영을 데리고 파티장에 가고..
    재하, 은영, 필립, 이나.. 네 사람은 드디어 한 자리에 모이는데..

Pictures

IPB Image
    usually they have a real, dead pig.. image

IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image

Behind the scenes clips

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making01_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - at the reading table with 4 leads and choi jahye, choi si won

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making02_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with daniel

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making03_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with hyo joo

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making04_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with lee so yeon

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making05_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    -behind the scenes of making promotional posters

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making06_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with suh do young

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making07_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - behind the scenes at press conference

credits; kbs + mtmhj cafe + jahye. image
  • bubblesbubbles Baohee Outer space.Posts: 1,193Member

IDOL

Thanks for the HQ^^

will try to upload when i'm done!

and OMG! MY cousin's friend saw Daniel when he was in the Hospital!^^
    I wish I was there to say hi to him^^
    Hwanhee&Jung WooNareki
  • BobosaurBobosaur Beaverton to Los AngelesPosts: 51Member
    How do you play the files starting with mms? Do I need to dl another program?

QUOTE(jahye @ Mar 13 2006, 09:05 AM) »

Preview for episode 4
    IPB Image
    ::: 미리보기 4회 :::

연주회를 마친 재하는 기차에서 만났던 은영을 기다린다.
    하지만 은영은 기차에서와는 다른 재하의 모습에 실망한 채 연주회장을 떠나려 한다.

필립은 그런 은영을 데리고 파티장에 가고..
    재하, 은영, 필립, 이나.. 네 사람은 드디어 한 자리에 모이는데..

Pictures

IPB Image
    usually they have a real, dead pig.. image

IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image
    IPB Image

Behind the scenes clips

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making01_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - at the reading table with 4 leads and choi jahye, choi si won

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making02_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with daniel

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making03_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with hyo joo

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making04_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with lee so yeon

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making05_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    -behind the scenes of making promotional posters

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making06_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - interview with suh do young

mms://211.106.66.141/event/spring/making07_h.wmv?5OmFT8of9oxxMuScrSvRAA00
    - behind the scenes at press conference

credits; kbs + mtmhj cafe + jahye. image

• syah4britsyah4brit BS fan always&forever SingaporePosts: 4,549Member

IDOL

edited March 2006
    QUOTE(bubbles @ Mar 14 2006, 01:52 AM) »

and OMG! MY cousin's friend saw Daniel when he was in the Hospital!^^
    I wish I was there to say hi to him^^

OHH wow I'd haf loved to see Daniel also... image

xiaomao123 , thx for the HQ ep 3 ~~ image

QUOTE(Bobosaur @ Mar 14 2006, 01:58 AM) »

How do you play the files starting with mms? Do I need to dl another program?

U can also stream them by copying & pasting the link into your windows media player ~~ image

File >> Open URL.. paste link, OK.
    MY ULTIMATE KPOP BIASES: DONG YOUNG BAE, LEE CHAE RIN, KWON JI YONG
    MY ULTIMATE KDRAMA BIASES: KIM TAE HEE, LEE BYUNG HUN, YOO AH IN
    WATCHING: JANG OK JUNG, LIVE IN LOVE
  • ponkieponkie silent fanatic Posts: 3,557Member
    edited March 2006
    Has Si Won appear yet? Or will he be in Episode 4?

TRAINEE

QUOTE(camy @ Mar 13 2006, 01:05 PM) »

Has Si Won appear yet? Or will he be in Episode 4?

Even though there was a lot of buffering while I watched it live, I'm pretty sure he didn't appear in EP3, maybe EP4.

• juheejuhee imagination>reality Posts: 4,012Member

IDOL

sorry to askk but does any one have da LQ verison?
    if i Download the HQ my computer is going to crash!! ~
  • trucquyentrucquyen Posts: 74Member
    Would anyone upload Eps 3 in LQ? please................