Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show Me Your Creations! :D

Replies

• nobody knowsnobody knows what I think outof thisworldPosts: 13,062Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    >:

I haven't had the time to make anything lately cos I got an internship to work for a fashion designer
    and he just released his collection today (tonight, but the photoshoot was yesterday) so we've been busy busy
    spiking leather until the skin on my hands peeled off
    ewwwwww

so I made a quicky, with a tutorial ;__;
    I'm bad at tutorials, don't hate!

ID card holders made from iphone cases~
    IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg

tutorial here
    kiseuwowastyle
  • Vagabond.Vagabond. girl anachronism. Posts: 2,615Member
    ^OMG, those miniture sushi houses... that is so adorable!!!
    I wandered up for a closer look
    And kissed whoever was sitting there.

• swtlilsweetieswtlilsweetie Posts: 204Member

ROOKIE

407390_321660707880785_100001105764803_859472_733560010_n.jpg
    I made this hatsune miku keychain for my friend. You can take off the clips, gloves, and skirt. Idontknow why i didn't just glue em down .___.
    cinnachuuLove_LightsendeavorMythnoonAblushAmustrawberrynkiwi
  • angelic_diabloangelic_diablo ~*Stuck in DRAMAVILLE*~ *~my own world~*Posts: 3,452Member

IDOL

I've wanted the Jeremy Scott for Adidas shoes forever but I can't get them where I live. So, I finally decided to make my own wings and I can pretty much use them with any shoes that have shoe lace holes.

wingshoes.jpg

I also made another miniature shop blush.gif

BakeryShop.jpg
    Kopiko0starberpervertMythnoonAsugarplum892xoxsilent_dreamkiseuOKAY?Whateverfragmentshortie0306
  • Poop-Shoop-A-LoopPoop-Shoop-A-Loop ^ xoxo esoteric. <3 Posts: 5,510Friend of Soompi
    Made a cardboard book box into a piggy bank and painted it, modelling after the first Harry Potter book ^^

Cover
    IMG_0130.jpg
    Bind
    IMG_0131.jpg
    Back
    IMG_0132.jpg
    (I altered the back cause I wanted Hermione & Ron on the book too)

IMG_0135.jpg

Quite proud of it :D
    I, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, are King of the [stupid people] world [which does not exist].
    [ theSHOP ]
    .tumblr // redballoon
    Y G F A M I L Y : O N E LV E
    MythnoonAmimitoendeavorangelic_diabloxoxsilent_dreamjaykiddingmangoes-dbskOctopus__kiseuMei'stargirlkandiT.LUUcitylights.miikuu
  • HEHE-productionsHEHE-productions HeHeProductions*~* Swarovski ACC. Since April 2006 CA, USAPosts: 2,170Friend of Soompi
    ^ LOVE the HP piggy bank!!

Some new creations:

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg
    soompisig2010.jpg
    CLICK HERE to visit Shop.
    BLOG
    typingwords.Octopus__shortie0306
  • DreamiosityDreamiosity Posts: 25Member
    I want to start decorating my iphone cases with decoden style things. 
    Where do you guys get the cream stuff and other cute trinkets that you use?
    I live in australia btw. :)
  • endeavorendeavor Posts: 3,948Administrator

ADMIN

Dreamiosity wrote on 28 February 2012 - 03:38 AM:

I want to start decorating my iphone cases with decoden style things. 
    Where do you guys get the cream stuff and other cute trinkets that you use?
    I live in australia btw. :)

I think most people by the white "frosting" thing on Strapya and then you can find the individual pieces probably on etsy?
    twitter | blog | tumblr
    Please do not quote images/videos and make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    Do you need help with editing, quoting, adding signatures, etc. on the new forum? Click here for step-by-step directions.
  • ilovemesomekoreanilovemesomekorean JapanPosts: 1,945Member
    Dreamiosity- usually people buy a japanese brand online, but I know that a lot of people use silicone, and also whipple. You can get whipple at toys r us. I use whipple. I like it and it holds nicely.
    "Unless Someone Like You Cares A Whole Awful Lot, Nothings Going To Get Better. It's Not." ~ Dr. Seuss
  • AAgurl789AAgurl789 NJPosts: 744Member

IDOL

faux capiz shell chandelier. took forever

img1622g.jpg

img1617bo.jpg

pom pom ballie
    img1621u.jpg
    angelic_diabloendeavorToadiejaykiddingtypingwords.pervertOctopus__loverain.inxomniaMythnoonAfragmentFallencorruption
    ^ that chandelier looks really good! I can only imagine how long it took. lol. Good job!!
    "Unless Someone Like You Cares A Whole Awful Lot, Nothings Going To Get Better. It's Not." ~ Dr. Seuss
    ^those did turn out really good!
  • HEHE-productionsHEHE-productions HeHeProductions*~* Swarovski ACC. Since April 2006 CA, USAPosts: 2,170Friend of Soompi
    My new Sailor Moon Solid Perfume:
    IMG_0288.jpg

more details about it here:
    http://hqcdblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/debut-sailor-moon-inspired-solid.html

Eventually, personalized:
    IMG_0343.jpg
    soompisig2010.jpg
    CLICK HERE to visit Shop.
    BLOG
    pervertOctopus__typingwords.
  • TuturuTuturu Posts: 27Member
    o_o;; wrote on 05 March 2012 - 01:27 AM:

I don't know why, but compared to normal denim shorts, lace-attached ones seem to be 293658923x more expensive. Conveniently, I had a pair of shorts with horridly slashed edges and lace around. So I attached the lace onto the bottom and pockets, as well as folding up the weird edges, and bam! I'd say they turned out pretty good.
    Too bad Summer ended a few days ago..

*quoted image*

I salute you! Those are very cute.
    shop ♥ status
  • nobody knowsnobody knows what I think outof thisworldPosts: 13,062Member

IDOL

do we have any inspirits here? hahahaha

04-1.jpg05-1.jpg

07-1.jpg08.jpg

I don't normally slouch that much, it's cos the rack I put my camera on was too low and I had nothing else to prop it up hahah
    can you see my goosebumps? it was freezing ~~

09-1.jpg
    & a necklace ;~;

I kinda wanna do other bands, but I don't really have a strong fandom for anyone other than infinite hahaha so oh well
    unless someone wants to buy them I'll forget it >:
    jaykiddingMythnoonAOctopus__JENNUHfragmentxReiko-Loveshortie0306cinnachuu
  • MythnoonAMythnoonA Mi Guk Nuna Posts: 5,013Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited March 2012
    nobody knows wrote on 09 March 2012 - 02:57 PM:

do we have any inspirits here? hahahaha

I kinda wanna do other bands, but I don't really have a strong fandom for anyone other than infinite hahaha so oh well
    unless someone wants to buy them I'll forget it >:

yesss, Infinite noona right here. =p good job on both things (as usual!) I wonder what would happen if I posted this on our Infinite facebook page? Non-soompiers could see too, because it's not a protected forum. Wouldn't want to do it without asking you first, though. Do you have prices set? You might get a lot of squeeing lol, but I'm sure there would be people seriously interested (after squeeing =D ) too.

edit: Infinite fb page is this one:
    INFINITE

would you make necklaces too, or is it one of a kind? I guess you could see how many serious *wants* you get (from things I've done in the past, I know a lot of people get all excited about something, but then decide they're not actually interested, or they forget about it), and then ask about sizes? Is it a silk screen you hand-cut yourself? (I know they don't do that as much as they used to, but when I made one for one of my art classes a long while back, I had to cut it myself =x )