Show Me Your Creations! :D

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

..because handmade stuff are awesome. (DO NOT QUOTE PICS!)
Edit: Please do NOT quote pictures, especially posts that have soooo many of them. It's not that hard to take out the :)

I love making presents for my friends(: even though it takes me foreverrr cause i get sidetracked a lot. haha.

Me&My best friend just finished making a little gift "cupboard" and birthday card for our friend. I'm so proud of it =D cause we made EVERYTHING from scratch, we busted our butts looking everywhere for specific materials cause we're hecka nitpicky. We're not COMPLETELY done yet cause we still need to do the embellishments and yeahh.. [:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/monkeyish/file2.jpg' alt='file2.jpg'>

file3.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

Bad lighting in the first two, sorry :sweatingbullets: I finished making the card at like 2am and yeah, the lamp sucks hehe.

IMG_0722.jpg

Wish bottle I made for a friend during summer school. I never ended up giving it to him because I found out he liked me.. didn't want him to think I returned the feelings or lead him on >.< that's why the ribbons are all messed up.. it's been lying around for a while now.

Random:

[picture my cousin/best friend drew from a children's story book "Don't Wake up Mama!" ]

IMG_0723.jpg

now show me your handmade and/or DIY stuffersssssss =)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHOWduh

cutebraceletimade.jpg

I didn't actually MAKE the bracelet so I guess it's not much of a creation...

But the individual little figurines (no I didn't make those either) I bought from this market and then I went home and attached those little hook clip things or extra hoops if they needed it then took off the charms from my bracelet and replaced it with these!

Kawaii ne? ^___^

^Hahaha! That's really cute! I want one! :3

I made these while I was still in Junior High. About 2-3 years ago o__o And I was a wFL fanatic back then XD Hahaha!

KC_Pix0341.jpg

KC_Pix0401.jpg

KC_Pix0441.jpg

KC_Pix0461.jpg

KC_Pix0501.jpg

KC_Pix0511.jpg

KC_Pix0541.jpg

KC_Pix0581.jpg

KC_Pix0591.jpg

KC_Pix0611.jpg

KC_Pix0621.jpg

KC_Pix0651.jpg

KC_Pix0661.jpg

I made these during my Highschool years (currently now):

KC_Pix0371.jpg

KC_Pix0111.jpg

^ Tote bag o__o

KC_Pix0811.jpg

^Tehehe >D YAY! L'arc~en~Ciel!

KC_Pix0791.jpg

^I made that for my wall o_____o No that I had a huge hole there but i just wanted to make it. Does this count? LOL

And this is one I WAS going to finish. My very first on-my-own-projects-without help things. And I just gave up because it looked liek crap. LMAO!

KC_Pix0131.jpg

And we all know how to make these! :3

KC_Pix0711.jpg

i do alot of origami

and also i make alot of jewellery out of beads..

i'll be back with pix..

some beads and tools:

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

my creations::

IMG_2642.jpg

^ i have matching rings and braclets and earrings.. but i cant find them..hehe

IMG_2643.jpg

^ side view

IMG_2644.jpg

^earrings..most of them are made by me.. actually all of them except for the gold one and the pink crosses

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

^ my watch..hehe it took me 4 hrs to make..

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

^ hairclips and hairbands..hehe

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

hahaha here are some of my creations. some of them are food, some involves craft...yeah. on with the pics. enjoy ;)

randompics008.jpg

^the idea from the Goong flats. i drew it on my converse instead.

sombie005.jpg

^shoes i've painted for my friend

pasta.jpg

^pesto pasta

bookcoverx.gif

^bookcover designed for To Kill A Mockingbird wayyyyy back in freshmen year. hecka long, but i'm still danngg proud of it.

Guest CHOWduh

BabyK: Hahah that lips pillow is pretty awesome... and so is your I<3U tote =)

ss5o1em: WOW your watch is f-ing gorgeous!!!! I love it!

ITS VIVIAN! =D: O-M-G... You draw really well... Makes me wanna buy a pair of whites just to draw on them!!

cutebraceletimade.jpg

I didn't actually MAKE the bracelet so I guess it's not much of a creation...

But the individual little figurines (no I didn't make those either) I bought from this market and then I went home and attached those little hook clip things or extra hoops if they needed it then took off the charms from my bracelet and replaced it with these!

Kawaii ne? ^___^

oh my god. that looks so cute!! i want one of those!!

they look so adorable.. =)

Guest huyen2501

wow everyone's creations are so nice!!! ^__^"

welp, here's mine!~

IMG_4800-1.jpg

this is a doggie pillow i made in 7th grade skills for living class. we made other stuff but i don't know where i put them @_@

IMG_4799-1.jpg

cell phone charm thing. i made it for a friend but i haven't sent it to her yet.

IMG_4797-1.jpg

my first bracelet! :) it's made of hematite beads and crystal beads [butterfly and red bead]. the clasp is a magnetic star--i thought it was too cool to pass up at the store. lol

Guest mehlonghae

Here are some accessories that I've made:

e1.jpge2.jpge3.jpg

e4.jpge5.jpge6.jpg

I'm selling them in the Selling & Trading forum if anyone's interested. Just click on the banner in my siggy below. =)

Guest gingerpye

you and your friend are so creative Hang :)

hahaha here are some of my creations. some of them are food, some involves craft...yeah. on with the pics. enjoy ;)

p><p> ^bookcover designed for To Kill A

:| we're gonna start reading that book soon. nice shoes :)

there are um.. i guess you can say locker wallpapers o.o;; the left one i made for my best friend and the right one is mine. made them recently :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.fifteencookies.com/etc/wallpaper.jpg' alt='wallpaper.jpg'>

Guest Justalilodreamer

dang...i have a bunch of stuff but it'll take awhile to take pics of all of them (they're mostly stuff from my ceramic and art classes) :phew: maybe i'll post later

Guest Fashionista*

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop: LOVE your cupboard, its so cute! it looks like it could be something from "mean girls" lol

CHOWduh: adorable! i want to buy those charms and attach them to earring hooks

BabyK: loving the tote! did you stitch it on? i want to make bags...

ss5o1em: i ADORE your bead collection and tools! i have tools but i don't have any nice beads.. must go out and by some :)

ITS VIVIAN! =D: your shoes are so cute! your talented, i can't draw on my shoes, i'd prob ruin them lol

gingerpye: i LOVE your locker wallpapers. so colorful and funky!

well i started making jewellry but i don't have pictures of that

i did take graphic arts in high school from grade 10-12 and I like graphic art so here's some of my graphics. they are technically made by my hands (fingers on keyboard and hand on mouse) lol

Assignment: A book cover and back I did in grade 12 graphic arts class. It was really fun to do and I'd want to make some more on my free time. Can you tell that I used Daniel Henney as my main character? :D

Front:

frontcocaineqf1.jpg

Back: don't mind my picture >.<

backcoverle3.jpg

Assignment: a purell ad I did in grade 11. one for a magazine and one for a subway banner. so as you can see its a superman concept with the colors red and blue. yellow i put as the bg color b/c i thought it'd match best with the other colors

Magazine Ad:

purellheroll7.jpg

Subway Banner:

purellmuscle2qm1.jpg

Assignment: making a magazine of our choice. I chose to do a bright funky fashion magazine. i ended up with two final covers which i couldn't choose between. The Hyori one would prob appeal the asian population? lol

First magazine cover:

angelinamagcoverhb2.jpg

Second mag cover:

hyorimagazinegy3.jpg

a page from my mag:

fixedonedg8.jpg

Assignment: this was actually for our school's semi-formal. i was on the social council and ended up making ads for the formal. there are more versions but i like these two the best?

azure19ts5.jpg

azure14ij2.jpg

oh i made this for my ancient history class in grade 11. lol yes its very elementary school like. We had to make an artifact and i chose Pegasus the flying horse lol. the wings were so hard to make! i had to attach one feather at a time into the litte holes in the wings and then i had to find a way to attach it on to the horse. i ended up tying the wings on with string. lol

history15fl2.jpg

damn thats a lot of pictures lol

comments anyone?

Guest TheTricycle

Haha! Somebody actually made the Goong Shoes. :D

z68997531.jpg

This is actually an old, somewhat biased American history book.

z68997914.jpg

I turned it into a make-up box.

Archived